• 376(current)
v18 LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 18.0)
(2018-06-03, 14:57)Milhouse Wrote: I assume you mean #0602- see this post.

Edit: Put your SD card in a PC, edit config.txt (root of the SD card) and add sdram_schmoo=0x0200002b. This issue will be fixed in #0603, when you can remove the line from config.txt. 
oh, you saved my life  Angel it's booting again. what was the problem?
(2018-06-03, 18:58)3DBuff Wrote: I haven't been following daily updates recently - 3D ISO wasn't working for a while. Today I updated to current #0602. My old problems 3D ISO playback and 1080i video stuttering are solved Smile

I have new problem. Don't know if this was discussed earlier but on the upgrade Kodi updated my local movie database. Some new movies were not scanned into database at all. I try to rename files, select both scrapers The Movie Database and Universal Movie Scraper without any success. If I select Info in file browser I'm getting pup up with "Loading movie details" and "No information found" and file name. I used to get manual entry box where I could adjust title. All I can do now is click OK and back for file list. Those movies don't show up in movie list. The same applies to #0601.

Any ideas?

Debug log?
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
(2018-06-03, 19:47)heinzgruber Wrote:
(2018-06-03, 14:57)Milhouse Wrote: I assume you mean #0602- see this post.

Edit: Put your SD card in a PC, edit config.txt (root of the SD card) and add sdram_schmoo=0x0200002b. This issue will be fixed in #0603, when you can remove the line from config.txt. 
oh, you saved my life  Angel it's booting again. what was the problem?

Read the thread... the answer has already been posted in the last 24 hours.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
New LibreELEC.tv Leia build #0603: RPi / RPi2
(Supercedes previous build)

SHA256 Checksum: a2cd687c892b560bda16aaaabfdc7cbfb43594f24bd1326ecafad8bc704ef36d (RPi)
SHA256 Checksum: 785522f50f606a75cc99dd248b3b8a418decc5765d62904e0b2f2345b01d4501 (RPi2)

text:
# uname -a
Linux rpi512 4.14.44 #1 Sun Jun 3 23:33:03 BST 2018 armv6l GNU/Linux

# vcgencmd version
Jun 3 2018 10:02:47
Copyright © 2012 Broadcom
version d22ba6022500dfc98835c2ffc094d3575430ef03 (clean) (release)

# lsb_release
LibreELEC (Milhouse): devel-20180603233036-#0603-g330aad4 [Build #0603]

# Kodi version
(18.0-ALPHA2 Git:593949a). Platform: Linux ARM 32-bit

Based on tip of LibreELEC.tv master (330aad4, changelog) and tip of XBMC master (dba439f, changelog) with the following modifications: Build Highlights:
  1. New firmware (fix overclocked RPi3 stability issues)
Build Details:
  1. Firmware (Jun 3):
    • revert: sdram: Reduce address skew from -10 to -5 See: link
  2. XBMC:
    • Fix games running at partial speed (PR:13961, 1 commit, 1 file changed)
    • [PVR] PVRGUIInfo: Fix clock format handling for PVR.Timeshift(Start|End|Play)Time and PVR.EpgEventFinishTime. (PR:13966, 1 commit, 3 files changed)
    • [guiinfo] Fix: 'Skin.String(string1, string2)' did not work if string2 was empty. (PR:13970, 1 commit, 3 files changed)
    • don't depend on m_alreadyStarted when doing GetInfo() vis addon inquiry (PR:13940, 1 commit, 1 file changed)
    • add video settings for HDR tone mapping (PR:13968, 4 commits, 14 files changed)
    • RetroPlayer: Fixes and improvements (PR:13967, 5 commits, 40 files changed)
    • Tone Mapping: Workaround real life (PR:13973, 2 commits, 2 files changed)
  3. Additional commits/pull requests/changes not yet merged upstream:
    • Added: [env] PR:2739 (perma): mesa: change to use meson and update to 18.1.1
    • Added: [env] patch: mesa: enable lto
    • Updated: [pkg] PR:100 (perma): stats: Replace CPU 32/64 bit flag with GPU enumeration (service.libreelec.settings)
(2018-06-04, 00:30)Milhouse Wrote:
(2018-06-03, 18:58)3DBuff Wrote: I haven't been following daily updates recently - 3D ISO wasn't working for a while. Today I updated to current #0602. My old problems 3D ISO playback and 1080i video stuttering are solved Smile

I have new problem. Don't know if this was discussed earlier but on the upgrade Kodi updated my local movie database. Some new movies were not scanned into database at all. I try to rename files, select both scrapers The Movie Database and Universal Movie Scraper without any success. If I select Info in file browser I'm getting pup up with "Loading movie details" and "No information found" and file name. I used to get manual entry box where I could adjust title. All I can do now is click OK and back for file list. Those movies don't show up in movie list. The same applies to #0601.

Any ideas?

Debug log?  
 Local movie database issue.
Log file: http://ix.io/1cd8

Just tested it again with tonight #0603. The same issue. I checked it on 2 separate installations. Once the database from the past April goes through new Kodi version it gets upgraded with no way back. I tried to roll back to April release, delete the storage location and recreate the database. The same thing. Around 20% of the movies does not get recognized anymore. I made quick fresh SD install with LibreELEC-RPi2.arm-8.2.5.img.gz image and applied latest #0602 build. Works OK with all recognized.

It's the old upgraded database that gets corrupted with some titles locked out. I don't really want to go through recreation of everything from scratch. I have multiple installations.

Update:
First log was from folder scan.
Second log from trying to display "Info"
http://ix.io/1ce4
(2018-06-04, 03:17)3DBuff Wrote:
(2018-06-04, 00:30)Milhouse Wrote:

Any ideas?

Debug log?  

Just tested it again with tonight #0603. The same issue. I checked it on 2 separate installations. Once the database from the past April goes through new Kodi version it gets upgraded with no way back. I tried to roll back to April release, delete the storage location and recreate the database. The same thing. Around 20% of the movies does not get recognized anymore. I made quick fresh SD install with LibreELEC-RPi2.arm-8.2.5.img.gz image and applied latest #0602 build. Works OK with all recognized.

It's the old upgraded database that gets corrupted with some titles locked out. I don't really want to go through recreation of everything from scratch. I have multiple installations.

Update:

I'm not sure what the fundamental issue is - can you provide details of a movie that isn't recognised, maybe it's an odd naming convention?

Is this failure to recognise a movie happening during a library scan (adding a new movie), or during a database upgrade (as happened, possibly coincidentally, in #0602)?

Build #0602 included the first video database upgrade (v110) of this year, but if you're saying the problem is present in a build from April then I guess we can discount the db upgrade. The reason I asked for your logs was because I suspected a database error, but that looks OK - no errors.

Without knowing entirely what the problem is, it might be best if you can identify the first build with the problem.
(2018-06-04, 04:48)Milhouse Wrote:
(2018-06-04, 03:17)3DBuff Wrote:
(2018-06-04, 00:30)Milhouse Wrote: Debug log?  

Update:

I'm not sure what the fundamental issue is - can you provide details of a movie that isn't recognised, maybe it's an odd naming convention?

Is this failure to recognise a movie happening during a library scan (adding a new movie), or during a database upgrade (as happened, possibly coincidentally, in #0602)?

Build #0602 included the first video database upgrade (v110) of this year, but if you're saying the problem is present in a build from April then I guess we can discount the db upgrade. The reason I asked for your logs was because I suspected a database error, but that looks OK - no errors.

Without knowing entirely what the problem is, it might be best if you can identify the first build with the problem.  
After database upgrade it won't recognize some movies even after reversing back to previous builds. The same movies will work just fine when scanned with new build of Kodi using fresh copy of official Kodi 17 with upgrade to #0602.

The old upgraded database flashes file name quickly during the scan and Kodi moves to the next file. I don't think this it's the naming. It works OK with official Kodi 17 even after upgrade to #0602.
If there is an issue with database upgrade since #0602 other people should see it shortly. Movies scanned by the previous version of Kodi are fine after upgrade. Only the ones scanned into #0602 are showing problem. If you change filename slightly on the existing movie and allow #0602 to re-scan it again it will produce this issue. One of them is Gringo.2018.1080p.BluRay.x264.DTS-HD.MA.5.1-FGT.mkv. Another is Tomb Raider and others but not all.

The upgrade of database was quick and without any errors.

I can't identify the first build. Everything worked until I upgraded today to #0602. After upgrade to #0602 some new movies scanned into #0602 were not recognized. They were still not recognized even if I reversed the upgrade to previously used April builds. I removed the source location and deleted associated records. After adding it back to #0602 I ended up with more unrecognized movies. The same thing happened with previously working build #0407. After database upgrade the #0407 is not scanning the movies that worked before the upgrade.

Can anybody check it. Just change something in the filename and rescan with #0602 or grater. It needs to be older database. Once you rename the filename and turn it into unrecognized press "I" for info.

Maybe it's just me or something on my system. It happened before Wink
(2018-06-04, 06:24)3DBuff Wrote: After database upgrade it won't recognize some movies even after reversing back to previous builds. The same movies will work just fine when scanned with new build of Kodi using fresh copy of official Kodi 17 with upgrade to #0602.

The old upgraded database flashes file name quickly during the scan and Kodi moves to the next file. I don't think this it's the naming. It works OK with official Kodi 17 even after upgrade to #0602.
If there is an issue with database upgrade since #0602 other people should see it shortly. Movies scanned by the previous version of Kodi are fine after upgrade. Only the ones scanned into #0602 are showing problem. If you change filename slightly on the existing movie and allow #0602 to re-scan it again it will produce this issue. One of them is Gringo.2018.1080p.BluRay.x264.DTS-HD.MA.5.1-FGT.mkv. Another is Tomb Raider and others but not all.

The upgrade of database was quick and without any errors.

I can't identify the first build. Everything worked until I upgraded today to #0602. After upgrade to #0602 some new movies scanned into #0602 were not recognized. They were still not recognized even if I reversed the upgrade to previously used April builds. I removed the source location and deleted associated records. After adding it back to #0602 I ended up with more unrecognized movies. The same thing happened with previously working build #0407. After database upgrade the #0407 is not scanning the movies that worked before the upgrade.

Can anybody check it. Just change something in the filename and rescan with #0602 or grater. It needs to be older database. Once you rename the filename and turn it into unrecognized press "I" for info.

Maybe it's just me or something on my system. It happened before Wink

I'm confused as you seem to be saying (based on your posts) that this issue is present in #0602 (which included a db upgrade to v110), #0601 (old v109 db), and previous builds (presumably all based on v109, if they're older than #1214), while also claiming these builds are/were working. What build did you upgrade from, the one that was working? And if you go back to that version, does it now work, or not? If not, then I'd say it never worked, or something else has changed (outside of Kodi) which now causes the scan to not work.

If previous builds (prior to #0602) have this issue then the latest video database upgrade (from v109 to v110) has no bearing and we can safely rule that out.

Please try backing up your existing MyVideos109.db, enabling debug and then scanning your new movies into #0601 - do they now appear? If not then please post your #0601 debug log which includes the scan, and details of at least one missing movie.

Also, what filesystem are you using to store the movies - exFAT, NTFS, ext4?

I created a new movie, and #0603 scanned it without any issue (I'm using MySQL, which may or may not be important).
@3DBuff:

I had a problem once where i missed many of my movies out of nowhere. Emptying and rescanning the database didn't help.

Turned out that somehow a filter was set to only show watched movies...
(2018-06-04, 09:00)start78 Wrote: @3DBuff:

I had a problem once where i missed many of my movies out of nowhere. Emptying and rescanning the database didn't help.

Turned out that somehow a filter was set to only show watched movies...
 It seems that some Triggers where broken in the new Kodi Nightly.
Still can not change the InfoBar Type in my Live TV Mod Settings.
And all my Background Pictures in the Main Menu are gone. Also still got Problems while listen to Music. Sometimes it reboots out of the blue sometimes it hangs up without reboot. Switch back to 530 and all is fine. except the music.
The latest builds have become very stable. Now I have not found any problems in # 603. It's time LibreELEC.tv Leia translate from alpha version to betta )) (Raspberry PI3 B+)
(2018-06-03, 14:56)Milhouse Wrote:
(2018-06-03, 12:47)oliaros Wrote: Just installed #602 on my RaPi2. Everything seems to run fine, exect the shortcuts in "videos" and "programs" are gone. No possibility to create them. So I downgraded to #601 and they are back again.
Regards oliaros
Debug log from #0602?  
sorry, here it is: http://ix.io/1chi
As far as I can see Estuary does not have the menu entry "Interface Settings -- Skin -- Configure Skin -- Add-on Shortcuts" like Confluence have. After updating to #602 the shortcuts are gone and it is not possible to create them again.
Thx a lot for your support Milhouse,
oliaros
Quote:As far as I can see Estuary does not have the menu entry "Interface Settings -- Skin -- Configure Skin -- Add-on Shortcuts" like Confluence have. After updating to #602 the shortcuts are gone and it is not possible to create them again.
I confirm this bug. But it is not so significant.
(2018-06-04, 13:28)aleksobs Wrote: I confirm this bug. But it is not so significant. 
  but nice to have ;-)
(2018-06-04, 13:34)oliaros Wrote:
(2018-06-04, 13:28)aleksobs Wrote: I confirm this bug. But it is not so significant. 
  but nice to have ;-) 
I think that will correct.
  • 376(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 18.0)24