• 380(current)
v18 LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 18.0)
Thanks for the advice @Seppl and @jakermx. I'll give both of these suggestions a try.
Won't be able to tonight or on the weekend as I'm away, but will be back Monday.
I noticed two things in the current build #0606:

1.) The keyboard layout stucks at QWERTY, it doesn't seems to grab the keyboard value I'm setting under Libreelec => System => Keyboard layout
2.) I can't use any Zattoo Client app like Zattoo Box Extended Betam for example. It tells me any time "incorrect credentials".

Here is my full debug.log. I hope you'll find some useful hinds there:

https://privatebin.net/?b30a4f1ae708fcb1...K85Q5LzJP0=
(2018-06-08, 00:42)jakermx Wrote: @Rixus  Send kodi.log, I usually do tail -f /storage.kodi/temp/kodi.log before click on the failing addon and Ctrl+C after the error was raised, so you will see just the failing part, copy that and share with us.

Complete logs, rather than snippets, are preferred.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
(2018-06-07, 19:49)Rixus Wrote: OK - even YouTube doesn't work now.
PVR channels don't play.

Literally nothing works. 

How do I get anything to work? This system is supposed to play some sort of video at some point, or so some legends have said. I'm starting to think it a myth at this point.

I've tried various different builds. I only wanted it to play PVR, Netflix and Prime, and wanted RetroPie along side it. At first I tried multibooting using Berryboot - with OpenELEC and RetroPie. OpenELEC, try as you may, won't play Netflix or Prime. I tried using the built in Kodi that could be installed using RetroPie, but again no luck. I had YouTube and iPlayer working then. But trying to add PVR to that version of Kodi is also a nightmare. I tried using Kodi pure, but same problem. I tried LibreELEC again. Finally, I found way to upgrade to Leah. And now nothing works at all.

These are testing builds - if you can't provide a complete debug log then don't use these builds.

You should install the Netflix addon from the repository as detailed in the first post, then your widevine will be installed and managed by the Helper addon.

But if YouTube isn't working, your problems are most likely quite basic, like a non-functioning network/internet. But without a debug log, nobody knows anything.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
(2018-06-07, 23:41)3DBuff Wrote: Database scanning issue starting from #0602.

I spent more time on this yesterday.

- Clean SD chip > installed official Kodi LibreELEC-RPi2.arm-8.2.5.img.gz
- Updated to latest #0606
- Setup all my sources (NAS and local USB drives) and initiated the scan
- Scan completed without errors with 20 to 30% movies not scanned at all (always the same titles)
- Reversed the upgrade to #0601 - database disappeared including content for all sources. Every mapped device had "Set Content" > "This directory contain - None" set by reversing update to #0601
- Reentered all content back to correct Movies, music and scrapers.
- Initialized scan again. Scan completed successfully with no errors and all movies correctly scanned in.

I don't know at this point if this is just me but it looks like anything after database migration starting with #0602 is not working for me. I'm getting 20 to 30% of movies missing without options to manually add them in. The issue expands into non reversible changes if the database was build on Kodi #0601 and prior and upgraded with #0602 or later.

Did you capture the debug logs for the #0606 and #0601 scans?
(2018-06-08, 15:51)Milhouse Wrote:
(2018-06-07, 19:49)Rixus Wrote: OK - even YouTube doesn't work now.
PVR channels don't play.

Literally nothing works. 

How do I get anything to work? This system is supposed to play some sort of video at some point, or so some legends have said. I'm starting to think it a myth at this point.

I've tried various different builds. I only wanted it to play PVR, Netflix and Prime, and wanted RetroPie along side it. At first I tried multibooting using Berryboot - with OpenELEC and RetroPie. OpenELEC, try as you may, won't play Netflix or Prime. I tried using the built in Kodi that could be installed using RetroPie, but again no luck. I had YouTube and iPlayer working then. But trying to add PVR to that version of Kodi is also a nightmare. I tried using Kodi pure, but same problem. I tried LibreELEC again. Finally, I found way to upgrade to Leah. And now nothing works at all.

These are testing builds - if you can't provide a complete debug log then don't use these builds.

You should install the Netflix addon from the repository as detailed in the first post, then your widevine will be installed and managed by the Helper addon.

But if YouTube isn't working, your problems are most likely quite basic, like a non-functioning network/internet. But without a debug log, nobody knows anything. 
 I'm not very experienced with Kodi - in fact, I've never had to use it before except for a version installed on my tablet that was quite easy to use.
I was pointed here as it seemed to be the only way to create a media centre that streams these services and installs the emulators. 

My network was working fine - I've been installing the updates through my local network and I can access the internet through the IMDB add-on at least. Since I can use Amazon surf through the film catalogue, and the only problem is with actually playing videos, I didn't suspect network was the issue. Up until I updated to Leah YouTube and iPlayer were working fine. 

I actually didn't know how to access the logs until it was explained here, so I can now check them and get a better idea of what's going on.
(2017-10-28, 20:29)dantist Wrote: Have you already had the chance to look at the Hyperion-issue?

I get occasional freezes with #0913 and would like to try newer releases, but I also don't wanna lose my Ambilight Smile
 @dantist - and anyone else with "no light output from Hyperion" - could you please test if this hyperion version works?
http://www.horus.com/~hias/tmp/libreelec....0.107.zip

so long,

Hias
(2018-06-08, 15:54)Milhouse Wrote:
(2018-06-07, 23:41)3DBuff Wrote: Database scanning issue starting from #0602.

I spent more time on this yesterday.

- Clean SD chip > installed official Kodi LibreELEC-RPi2.arm-8.2.5.img.gz
- Updated to latest #0606
- Setup all my sources (NAS and local USB drives) and initiated the scan
- Scan completed without errors with 20 to 30% movies not scanned at all (always the same titles)
- Reversed the upgrade to #0601 - database disappeared including content for all sources. Every mapped device had "Set Content" > "This directory contain - None" set by reversing update to #0601
- Reentered all content back to correct Movies, music and scrapers.
- Initialized scan again. Scan completed successfully with no errors and all movies correctly scanned in.

I don't know at this point if this is just me but it looks like anything after database migration starting with #0602 is not working for me. I'm getting 20 to 30% of movies missing without options to manually add them in. The issue expands into non reversible changes if the database was build on Kodi #0601 and prior and upgraded with #0602 or later.

Did you capture the debug logs for the #0606 and #0601 scans?  
 No Sad

I did another test yesterday.
- Clean SD with official Kodi 17
- Upgrade to #0601
- Setup multiple sources and initiated the scan
- I checked this morning - some movies are missing from multiple sources out of clean #0601 Huh??

I'm rally puzzled now.

What logs do I need to set up?
Right now if I click "I" key in the Video listing of the source on the movie that hasn't been scan I get  "Loading movie details" and "No information found" with OK in the pup up box. There is no option to manually adjust the title.
(2018-06-05, 21:34)Milhouse Wrote:
(2018-06-05, 20:48)germa18 Wrote: Every build after #0407, dailymotion no longer working, cast / from the officiel app /others to LE , no video start when they are hosted on dailymotion (a service like YouTube in Europe)
In log i see everytime "error dmux, error related to inpustream"

Can you post a link to a full debug log.

Edit: So there's no confusion, is #0407 the last working build, or is #0407 the first non-working build?   
the latest working build = #0407 
other newer build have this trouble = since #0415
I think i have found the problem, it's related to expression after the url that cause the bug
Exemple : 
Link not working on LE : https://proxy-035.ix7.dailymotion.com/se...os_stail=1
Link working on LE : https://proxy-035.ix7.dailymotion.com/se...ac_hd.m3u8
The only difference is the expression after the .m3u8 is misinterpreted by kodi [#cell=core&qos_stail=1] , all the links on this plateform/website are generated like that, so to correct that we must force kodi to not took anything after .m3u8
original link of the video : https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6law2...ist=x5uiot
You can easily reproduce this, i hope my explaination is understable Wink
(2018-06-08, 18:25)3DBuff Wrote: What logs do I need to set up?
Right now if I click "I" key in the Video listing of the source on the movie that hasn't been scan I get  "Loading movie details" and "No information found" with OK in the pup up box. There is no option to manually adjust the title.

I would suggest a debug log, with "Database" component logging enabled.

Once you have completed the scan check which movies are missing and post details of one or two of those movies so they can be correlated with the contents of the scan debug log - maybe someone can spot why they are not being scanned.
(2018-06-08, 19:06)germa18 Wrote: the latest working build = #0407 
other newer build have this trouble = since #0415
I think i have found the problem, it's related to expression after the url that cause the bug
Exemple : 
Link not working on LE : https://proxy-035.ix7.dailymotion.com/se...os_stail=1
Link working on LE : https://proxy-035.ix7.dailymotion.com/se...ac_hd.m3u8
The only difference is the expression after the .m3u8 is misinterpreted by kodi [#cell=core&qos_stail=1] , all the links on this plateform/website are generated like that, so to correct that we must force kodi to not took anything after .m3u8
original link of the video : https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6law2...ist=x5uiot
You can easily reproduce this, i hope my explaination is understable Wink

Can you post a complete debug log from #0607 (or whatever the latest test build is at the time) which shows you accessing the "not working" url?

Your non-working url is working for me (using JSON):
text:
texturecache.py playw "https://proxy-035.ix7.dailymotion.com/sec(x012cba8530cb5d575ec783f5b1b6ce0)/video/811/775/398577118_mp4_h264_aac_hd.m3u8#cell=core&qos_stail=1"
which might suggest it is an add-on issue or something else specific to your setup.
New LibreELEC.tv Leia build #0608: RPi / RPi2
(Supercedes previous build)

SHA256 Checksum: 3767c53ffc00830f06ef4ad786b4d18c63153947f2115a3b69fa30fc5227a492 (RPi)
SHA256 Checksum: a9fe46214ab001a7ca5595e78dd3429641057ab51da66f569e72eb3e268b5709 (RPi2)

text:
# uname -a
Linux rpi512 4.14.48 #1 Fri Jun 8 21:14:38 BST 2018 armv6l GNU/Linux

# vcgencmd version
Jun 7 2018 15:37:30
Copyright © 2012 Broadcom
version 4800f08a139d6ca1c5ecbee345ea6682e2160881 (clean) (release)

# lsb_release
LibreELEC (Milhouse): devel-20180608211311-#0608-gdfdae5e [Build #0608]

# Kodi version
(18.0-ALPHA2 Git:593949a). Platform: Linux ARM 32-bit

Based on tip of LibreELEC.tv master (dfdae5e, changelog) and tip of XBMC master (ba9c207, changelog) with the following modifications: Build Highlights:
  1. Normalise BOOT_IMAGE/DISK_IMAGE on all platforms
  2. [JSON]Music library "lastupdated" property (new Music DB schema v71)
  3. Do not use CURL::proxy for localhost
  4. New settings version (prevent log spam / hidden setting value for widevine_api
Build Details:
  1. LibreELEC.tv:
    • linux: update to linux-4.14.48 (PR:2729, 5 commits, 5 files changed)
    • xf86-video-nvidia: update to xf86-video-nvidia-390.67 (PR:2753, 1 commit, 2 files changed)
    • xf86-video-nvidia-legacy: update to xf86-video-nvidia-legacy-340.107 (PR:2755, 1 commit, 1 file changed)
  2. XBMC:
    • [c-pluff] kill another implicit function declaration warning (PR:13998, 1 commit, 2 files changed)
    • kodi-send: Add option to send a key press event (PR:13804, 4 commits, 1 file changed)
    • CHelper_libXBMC_addon: Avoid buffer overflow in Log (PR:13984, 1 commit, 1 file changed)
    • Log redacted URL in case of CURL failure (PR:13997, 1 commit, 1 file changed)
    • [PVR] Addon API documentation cleanup (PR:14000, 3 commits, 6 files changed)
    • [videoplayer] DVDDemux::GetStreamType(): Add more codecs and channel (PR:13965, 2 commits, 3 files changed)
    • Small GBM code cleanups (PR:13985, 6 commits, 7 files changed)
    • [JSON]Music library "lastupdated" property (PR:13969, 2 commits, 6 files changed)
  3. inputstream.adaptive:
    • New settings version (prevent log spam / hidden setting value for widevine_api (a401504)
  4. kernel 4.14.y:
    • New commits in this build:
      • Added mute stream func (e40c24aa)
      • sc16is7xx: Fix for "Unexpected interrupt: 8" (a0514733)
  5. Additional commits/pull requests/changes not yet merged upstream:
    • Added: [env] compare (perma): init: strip leading / from BOOT_IMAGE & DISK_IMAGE, normalising for all projects
    • Added: [pkg] PR:13995 (perma): Do not use CURL::proxy for localhost
(2018-06-08, 19:11)Milhouse Wrote:
(2018-06-08, 18:25)3DBuff Wrote: What logs do I need to set up?

I would suggest a debug log, with "Database" component logging enabled.

Once you have completed the scan check which movies are missing and post details of one or two of those movies so they can be correlated with the contents of the scan debug log - maybe someone can spot why they are not being scanned. 
 Here it is:
http://ix.io/1cMV

It starts around 21:34:43.747. Hitting info on 24 Hours to Live.
(2018-06-09, 04:14)3DBuff Wrote:  Here it is:
http://ix.io/1cMV

It starts around 21:34:43.747. Hitting info on 24 Hours to Live.

So that's build #0531, and it's having a problem scraping:
text:
smb://WDMYCLOUD/Movies/24 Hours to Live 2017 1080p.WEB-DL.DD5.1.H264-FGT.mkv

This looks like a problem with TMDB[1], or the way in which TMDB is being queried by Kodi[2]:
text:
21:34:48.501 T:1536697200 DEBUG: Get: Using "UTF-8" charset for "https://api.tmdb.org/3/search/movie?api_key=45ab4cebe57ae11c2ee50c87005ddfe8&query=24.Hours.to.Live.2017.1080p.WEB%20DL.DD5.1.H264%20FGT&year=&language=en"
21:34:48.503 T:1536697200 DEBUG: scraper: GetSearchResults returned <results></results>
21:34:48.503 T:1536697200 DEBUG: Thread VideoInfoDownloader 1536697200 terminating
21:34:48.536 T:1938476864 DEBUG: CSMBFile::Close closing fd 10000
21:34:48.537 T:1938476864 WARNING: No information found for item 'smb://WDMYCLOUD/Movies/24 Hours to Live 2017 1080p.WEB-DL.DD5.1.H264-FGT.mkv', it won't be added to the library.

Presumably the following query should have been used:
text:
https://api.tmdb.org/3/search/movie?api_...anguage=en

You need someone familiar with the TMDB scraper to diagnose this error - I'd suggest starting a thread in the Metadata scraper sub-forum if nobody is able to help.

1. Problem is permanent, as it's an issue with the remote website, perhaps a change to the website API
2. Problem will be fixed by reverting to a build prior to when the problem was introduced
Correct. I was really puzzled when it pupped up in build prior to #0601 and then it bacame permanent. The movies that don't scan get locked up even with roll back to prior builds that worked before. It's like the title is blacklisted but it works from other Kodi installs PC and Android box.
  • 380(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 18.0)24