• 395(current)
v18 LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 18.0)
(2018-07-09, 07:11)jakermx Wrote: What happen if you named the channel with diacritical marks, then play it and press info while playing... does it shows the chars correctly?
I edited the channel name via the Tvh web interface adding a diacritical to the name.   On LibreElec, hitting any info while viewing the channel, the diacritical on the channel name does appear.   All guide information (Right now I am using zaptoit) shows diacriticals as well.
(2018-07-09, 07:32)elrd Wrote:
(2018-07-09, 07:11)jakermx Wrote: What happen if you named the channel with diacritical marks, then play it and press info while playing... does it shows the chars correctly?
I edited the channel name via the Tvh web interface adding a diacritical to the name.   On LibreElec, hitting any info while viewing the channel, the diacritical on the channel name does appear.   All guide information (Right now I am using zaptoit) shows diacriticals as well. 
So Player is configured fine... Which stream profile are you using for playing?
Sorry, not sure I understand the the stream profile question.    Ahh, you asking if it is htsp, which I believe it is.  TvHeadend HTSP Client.
The stream profile is a profile created on TVH Web Interface Expert mode, it defines how the streams should be handled by the clients...

TVH Client just grab channel info and EPG info, so when playing it passed the grabbed info to  the Player, and the Player just decode what it receives. Stream Profiles threats the incoming and outgoing streams for "universal" playing based on your needs, it can do transcoding or it can pass just selected streams or it can bypass the stream as received...

Have you tried Netflix or another VOD system with Spanish Subtitles? If they show them correctly the issue points to TVH Stream Theratment...So I would suggets to create a Transcode Profile that Copy the incoming Stream as it, for Video, Audio and Subtitles, so basically, I will do a "Transcoding" without doing it, just copying the original stream.

Smile
I have seen a previous post from you that if you are using external subtitles it works, so it points to TVH Stream Processing, I would suggest you to try IPTV Simple Client, using the localhost:9981/playlist as M3U link and localhost:9981/xmltv for EPG link.. and define your username default profile to "pass"  in tvh web interface, or define it to the * profile
(2018-07-08, 23:42)Milhouse Wrote: Hopefully fixed in #0708
Yup, works again. Smile
(2018-07-08, 00:36)LeoD Wrote: Btw.3: In order to watch German DVB-T2, I've started to overclock my RPi3. But it becomes hot and I get some stutter after a few minutes. As I understand, the HEVC decoding mostly (all?) takes place in the CPU, so it would not benefit from overclocking the GPU parts? Would it make sense to only overclock the CPU for this use case?
  Sounds like you are hitting a temperature threshold that reduces maximum frrequency. Might be worth monitoring when this happens with bcmstat.
By default the first temperature threshold is at 60'C. That only affects arm and not gpu so doesn't normally affect hevc, but you can increase that to 70'C with temp_soft_limit=70 in config.txt.

There is another threshold at 80'C where frequency is limited further. If you are hitting this then reducing temperature will help. Make sure Pi has ventilation and isn't on other hot equipment.
Vertically orienting the Pi can help, and some cases (like the flirc/kodi case) are very good at reducing temperature.
hello, thanks, if it works if I correct the date of my RPI3, it does not record the changes to me, every time that I restart it I must correct it manually.
How could I manually set the time, in libreelec, not by kodi? thanks for your help.
(2018-07-09, 08:13)jakermx Wrote: I have seen a previous post from you that if you are using external subtitles it works, so it points to TVH Stream Processing, I would suggest you to try IPTV Simple Client, using the localhost:9981/playlist as M3U link and localhost:9981/xmltv for EPG link.. and define your username default profile to "pass"  in tvh web interface, or define it to the * profile
Ok, thanks, I will have to give that  a try, but might there be more to this problem than just the Tvh client?   If I go directly to Librelec Videos menu and and play the .ts file, the subtitles still have the same problem.
(2018-07-09, 16:00)elrd Wrote: Ok, thanks, I will have to give that  a try, but might there be more to this problem than just the Tvh client?   If I go directly to Librelec Videos menu and and play the .ts file, the subtitles still have the same problem.

Post a link to the subtitle file you are using with your .ts file.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
Weekly Linux 4.18-rc4 build #0708x: RPi / RPi2

Packages disabled/not included:
text:

DVB Driver Addons
Spinelplus support
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
(2018-07-09, 15:37)arielf Wrote: hello, thanks, if it works if I correct the date of my RPI3, it does not record the changes to me, every time that I restart it I must correct it manually.
How could I manually set the time, in libreelec, not by kodi? thanks for your help.

The RPi doesn't have a RTC (real time clock) so it needs to set the date every time it is booted using NTP (network time protocol). This happens automatically, but your network NTP configuration is screwed up.

Fix your NTP server settings, either in your router (assuming you're using DHCP) or configure accessible NTP servers in the LibreELEC Settings > Connections.

Edit: By the way, it looks like you've configured your network to use IPv6, which doesn't appear to be working, so maybe try disabling IPv6.
Last three or four nightly releases I have been having total lock ups of kodi and libreelec a few moments after 1st boot up of latest nightly.
I have to physically disconnect power and then re-appy power to restart Liberelec and kodi, where everything then appears ok after second boot of a latest nightly?

kodi.old.log is always empty, is there anything else I can do to catch any info on what could be cause of complete lock-up
(ssh and remote access unavailable when lock-up occurs)
RPi4, (LibreELEC 11.0) hdmi0 -> Philips 55PUS7304 4K TV, hdmi1 -> Onkyo TX-SR608 AV Receiver
New LibreELEC.tv Leia build #0709: RPi / RPi2
(Supercedes previous build)

SHA256 Checksum: e1deda518e33d234e03bc2f673bd31ce81efcfb5efffaeb8cb44974029c39624 (RPi)
SHA256 Checksum: f669c6e84259ac35d141def697db8e77ba45cc7be608d2462ff1de2f04239fc2 (RPi2)

text:
# uname -a
Linux rpi512 4.14.54 #1 Mon Jul 9 21:11:01 BST 2018 armv6l GNU/Linux

# vcgencmd version
Jul 9 2018 19:40:55
Copyright © 2012 Broadcom
version daa7178a0900fd9a743c019f9dad7889d531e71d (clean) (release)

# lsb_release
LibreELEC (Milhouse): devel-20180709210358-#0709-g2f5a3b0 [Build #0709]

# Kodi version
(18.0-ALPHA3 Git:5014160). Platform: Linux ARM 32-bit

Based on tip of LibreELEC.tv master (2f5a3b0, changelog) and tip of XBMC master (4fa90ff, changelog) with the following modifications: Build Highlights:
  1. New firmware (protect against seg-fault when dt failed to load)
  2. New 4.14.54 kernel
  3. Fix Install from zip from addon view
Build Details:
  1. Firmware (Jul 9):
    • firmware: arm_dt: Protect against seg-fault when dt failed to load
    • firmware: isp: Alter logging level for buffer size errors
    • firmware: isp: Return output buffers that are too small
    • firmware: video_encode: Integrate the ISP for format conversion
    • firmware: mmal: Populate buffer->type->video.flags field
    • firmware: image_fx: Apply interlacing flags from the plugin to output frames
  2. XBMC:
    • VideoPlayer: demuxerffmpeg - do not discard unknown streams for pvr (PR:14163, 1 commit, 1 file changed)
    • [videoplayer] Teletext: refine fix 714b808 (PR:14164, 1 commit, 2 files changed)
  3. newclock5:
    • New commits in this build:
      • ffmpeg: hevc: Update to latest ben optimisations (60867626)
      • fixup: ilog bit mask (d0cbc100)
  4. Additional commits/pull requests/changes not yet merged upstream:
    • Updated: [env] PR:2772 (perma): linux (RPi): update to linux-4.14.54
    • Updated: [env] PR:2798 (perma): linux (Generic): update to linux-4.17.5
    • Updated: [pkg] PR:14160 (perma): [JSON]Faster access to music library
    • Added: [pkg] PR:14166 (perma): Fix Install from zip from addon view
(2018-07-09, 23:37)MikeKL Wrote: Last three or four nightly releases I have been having total lock ups of kodi and libreelec a few moments after 1st boot up of latest nightly.
I have to physically disconnect power and then re-appy power to restart Liberelec and kodi, where everything then appears ok after second boot of a latest nightly?

kodi.old.log is always empty, is there anything else I can do to catch any info on what could be cause of complete lock-up
(ssh and remote access unavailable when lock-up occurs)

Without ssh I'm not sure what to suggest - are you able to pin down the exact build when this started, or could it just be a failing SD card? Maybe try a backup of your current install on a new SD card. I've not had any stability issues with my own RPi devices and these builds.
  • 395(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 18.0)24