• 421(current)
v18 LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 18.0)
Ignore me
@AdamBrunt

If you install the newest version of inputstreamhelper from github it will ask you for a storage device, if you don't have enough on your local drive.
(2018-08-26, 22:40)Seppl Wrote: @AdamBrunt

If you install the newest version of inputstreamhelper from github it will ask you for a storage device, if you don't have enough on your local drive.
 Thanks Seppl.

Stupid question but how do I do that ?? Is that through SSH or via Kodi ?

EDIT: I tried updating by (in Kodi) installing an add-on from a zip file using the master zip file downloaded from GitHub and Kodi said the add-on was successfully updated. Went back into Netflix and Amazon and got the usual WideVine dialog boxes but it still said just said "you don't have 1.9GB of space" with just an OK button.
Yes, I'm sorry, I forgot my PR isn't merged yet, so you would need to install this one:

https://github.com/horstle/script.module...ustom_path
(2018-08-26, 23:20)Seppl Wrote: Yes, I'm sorry, I forgot my PR isn't merged yet, so you would need to install this one:

https://github.com/horstle/script.module...ustom_path
 Ok.

So I downloaded that and again "installed from zip file". Kodi [ the latest Milouse build BTW ] said the add-on was updated but not both Netflix and Amazon add-on error as soon as I try and open them.

http://ix.io/1lj5
When I took that log it was just KODI installed with no extra addons. Normally I have emby sync the database but to see if it was emby causing the memory problems I installed a fresh copy with no addons and scanned all the movies and tvshows with KODI. Is there anyway to see where exactly the memory is being used?
(2018-08-26, 18:08)germa18 Wrote: the build #0825 just crash completely my installation (i was on #0824), every time i boot i see the new splash over and over again
i see in the log error
https://pastebin.com/1GfQyyFi

It looks like your installation has become corrupt, as it's complaining that the /storage/.kodi/userdata/profiles.xml file is missing. Possibly other files were missing too. Not sure how this could happen, but filesystem corruption due to unclean shutdown is one possibility.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
@AdamBrunt

Sorry again, my last commit to that branch was shit. I reverted it. Please install again, I hope it works now.
(2018-08-26, 23:43)agentxan Wrote: When I took that log it was just KODI installed with no extra addons. Normally I have emby sync the database but to see if it was emby causing the memory problems I installed a fresh copy with no addons and scanned all the movies and tvshows with KODI. Is there anyway to see where exactly the memory is being used?

ps would normally be an option, but the included busybox version is pretty basic and doesn't show memory consumption by process.

You could try top and sort on a memory column such as RES, ie. top -o RES, and see which process(es) are using all the RAM.

If it is kodi.bin, I've not yet been able to reproduce RAM consumption anything like that in your logs.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
(2018-08-27, 00:03)Seppl Wrote: @AdamBrunt

Sorry again, my last commit to that branch was shit. I reverted it. Please install again, I hope it works now.
 No problem. Thanks for all the help. It does indeed work now ... I now can choose the USB drive and get the screen telling me the next step could take up to 10 minutes. I clicked the OK button and the now have the spinner going round [ presumably for up to 10 minutes Wink ]

Your update is a great addition IMHO as I can't be the only person using LibreElec with a fairly small capacity SD card.
OK ... so now I have a new problem.

Amazon: I can choose any episode/film and it starts to play except I only get sound and a green/purple/red screen

Netflix: It lets me select any show/film but I just see a spinner for a few seconds which then disappears for a few seconds and then another spinner which stays on the screen going round and round.

Error log can be found at : http://ix.io/1ljm

Anyone got any ideas about the above ?
Disable OMXPlayer, enable MMAL.
New LibreELEC.tv Leia build #0826: RPi / RPi2
(Supercedes previous build)

SHA256 Checksum: 51e8c194df1a102f299a9b9abb94ea7885c73a9176612dd5fb90a881fca8dab6 (RPi)
SHA256 Checksum: 5b13d67ac12c2e93ef34606c9d14ce688bd9bcc3d571870b04ef5d0627130bc1 (RPi2)

text:
# uname -a
Linux rpi512 4.18.4 #1 Sun Aug 26 23:36:12 BST 2018 armv6l GNU/Linux

# vcgencmd version
Aug 24 2018 16:43:02
Copyright © 2012 Broadcom
version 99c203bd98263761d3c99c7784a5d76deeea804d (clean) (release)

# lsb_release
LibreELEC (Milhouse): devel-20180826233458-#0826-g6476bcf [Build #0826]

# Kodi version
(18.0-BETA1 Git:4e198a9). Platform: Linux ARM 32-bit

Based on tip of LibreELEC.tv master (6476bcf, changelog) and tip of XBMC master (4e198a9, changelog) with the following modifications: Build Highlights:
  1. Report correct Kodi git rev in kodi.log
  2. PythonInvoker: fix thread termination check
  3. [videoplayer] Fix external vob subs usage.
Build Details:
  1. LibreELEC.tv:
    • bchunk: remove unneeded patch (PR:2924, 1 commit, 2 files changed)
  2. XBMC:
    • [pvr][guiinfo][guilib][estuary] PVR timeshift GUI v2. (PR:14316, 6 commits, 27 files changed)
    • [libUPnP] fix device discovery on windows (PR:14347, 2 commits, 3 files changed)
    • [videoplayer] Fix external vob subs usage. (PR:14353, 1 commit, 2 files changed)
    • [depends] bump pcre to 8.42 (PR:14342, 2 commits, 5 files changed)
    • Android: Joystick improvements (PR:14308, 13 commits, 12 files changed)
  3. Additional commits/pull requests/changes not yet merged upstream:
    • Updated: [env] patch: rev hack for kodi
    • Updated: [env] PR:2872 (perma): update dvb addons
    • Updated: [env] PR:2909 (perma): kodi: next (Sept || kodi bump)
    • Added: [env] patch: kodi: use upstream repo for Milhouse RPi builds
    • Added: [env] PR:2929 (perma): scripts/extract: improve tar file handling
    • Added: [pkg] PR:14356 (perma): PythonInvoker: fix thread termination check
(2018-08-27, 01:03)Seppl Wrote: Disable OMXPlayer, enable MMAL.
 Once again ... thanks Big Grin
deleted because of double posting
  • 421(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 18.0)24