v18 LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 18.0)
@Milhouse

Some users of your test builds and the official LibreELEC alpha/beta builds have noticed a strange behaviour with the integrated IR receiver of Zotac hardware platforms.

Description of the problem by meilon (https://forum.libreelec.tv/thread-3997.html)
Quote:I just updated to the latest beta (7.95.1 8.0) and now I have to press every remote button twice to get the reaction I want. It doesn't matter which button I press first, only the second one does get executed. If I need to go down a list one element, I could press down, stop, play or whatever (nothing happens), then I can press down and Kodi executes it. There doesn't seem to be a timeout issue: I can press the first button and wait 30 seconds and Kodi executes the command.

The problem occurs only with the integrated IR port of my Zotac ZBOX nano AD-10. If I plug in the included USB dongle and cover the integrated one everything works just fine. It doesn't matter if I use the included remote or my Harmony Hub for both.

It worked great with the previous alpha (pretty sure it was v7.90.010), so something must've changed.

I ran irw and only the odd button presses appear there, so it must be a problem with lirc.

We are experiencing exactly the same issue with your test builds, #0107 is the last build with the remote fully working as expected. #0108 introduces the behaviour described above.

Do you have an idea of what is causing this issue and if there is a fix or a workaround? I am more than happy to provide you with more information/logs if required.

Thank you very for your help.

Messages In This Thread
RE: LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 18.0) - by xiringuelu - 2017-01-19, 20:13
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 18.0)24