• 47(current)
v18 LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 18.0)
(2017-04-12, 22:03)Milhouse Wrote:
(2017-04-12, 21:51)Guilouz Wrote: Have you any idea how I can install visualisation ? Or where I can find them for LibreELEC (zip files) ?
Before I installed the visualizations via repo but it's not working.

I provided some addon zips here: http://milhouse.libreelec.tv/builds/addons/Generic/

This includes projectm and shadertoy visualisations.

I want waveform Sad

Do you have it ?
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2017-04-14, 00:56)Guilouz Wrote: I want waveform Sad

Do you have it ?

Try this zip: http://milhouse.libreelec.tv/builds/addo...lhouse.zip
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
(2017-04-14, 01:25)Milhouse Wrote:
(2017-04-14, 00:56)Guilouz Wrote: I want waveform Sad

Do you have it ?

Try this zip: http://milhouse.libreelec.tv/builds/addo...lhouse.zip

It's working. Thanks !
 Estuary MOD V2 
New LibreELEC.tv Leia build #0414: Generic
(Supercedes previous build)

Code:
# uname -a
Linux NUC 4.10.10 #1 SMP Fri Apr 14 21:06:31 BST 2017 x86_64 GNU/Linux

# lsb_release
LibreELEC (Milhouse) - Version: devel-20170414210511-#0414-g4f4faea [Build #0414]

# Kodi version
(18.0-ALPHA1 Git:78cce57). Platform: Linux x86 64-bit

Based on tip of LibreELEC.tv master (4f4faeae, changelog) and tip of XBMC master (affdfe4e, changelog) with the following modifications: Build Highlights:
  1. [application] load includes before fonts
Build Details:
  1. XBMC:
    • [Estuary][PVR] Guide window: Add possibility to switch between horizontal and vertical epg grid view. (PR:11958, 3 commits, 9 files changed)
    • [application] load includes before fonts (PR:11379, 1 commit, 1 file changed)
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
Tested new possibility to switch epg view.
Works fine but after switching the view, my system freezes and i had to do a hard reset to get the changes working.
@debutanker presumably you can still connect with ssh, as "systemctl restart kodi" should fix the freeze without a hard reset.

Can you enable debug logging, reproduce the freeze then run:
Code:
killall -SIGSEGV kodi.bin

Wait for Kodi to restart, then:

Code:
cat /storage/.kodi/temp/kodi_crash.log | pastebinit
and paste the link, as this might provide some clues to the developer.
Thanks Milhouse.
Maybe here are some clues for ksooo.....----> log
@debutanker are you using the stock Estuary skin? If not, are you able to reproduce with stock Estuary? I assume this PVR change should work with existing Kodi 18 compatible third party skins, or it might need them to provide an update (in which case perhaps it should have bumped an ABI).
Hint to kodi developers: It would be really nice/helpful if the name of the current skin was always output in the log with NOTICE level, so that we didn't need to guess/ask when diagnosing problems. Smile
Yes, i am using the standard Estuary skin.
Hi Milhouse, since last nightreleases, my kodi is crashing while I reproduce some music, and it's having troubles playing 1080p videos, is like if it wasn't strong enough to play them, but it was able in the past.

I will test this problem with the videos, downloading previous builds, but meanwhile, here you have my crash log that speaks about the music problem:

http://sprunge.us/YZia

Thanks
(2017-04-15, 14:47)debutanker Wrote: Yes, i am using the standard Estuary skin.

Thanks. What threw me (and made me ask) is all the "Window Translator: Can't find window <window name>" errors - I don't see those errors (and doesn't appear to be related to PVR), in which case perhaps it's an addon that needs updating to Kodi 18?

Running the following might help narrow it down:
Code:
find /storage/.kodi/addons -not -path /storage/.kodi/addons/packages -not -name '*.zip' -type f -print0 | xargs -0 grep guicalibration | pastebinit

(Sorry, I know this is off topic from the original issue)
(2017-04-15, 15:24)ferent Wrote: Hi Milhouse, since last nightreleases, my kodi is crashing while I reproduce some music, and it's having troubles playing 1080p videos, is like if it wasn't strong enough to play them, but it was able in the past.

I will test this problem with the videos, downloading previous builds, but meanwhile, here you have my crash log that speaks about the music problem:

http://sprunge.us/YZia

Thanks

That's a crashlog from #0413, last night's release is #0414. Did this crash start with #0413 as there's nothing obvious in that build (can you test with #0412 etc.)?

It seems to be an issue with Kodi terminating a python script that won't end during shut down (the script.skin.helper.service author should also fix that, so that Kodi doesn't have to kill the service).

I'll do a clean build for tonight just in case but confirming when this issue started would be helpful.

Edit: To be honest, looking at that log again, there's several Python scripts that seems to be having problems (ie. script.extendedinfo too). Please confirm when these Python issues started or contact the add-on authors.

Also, if you're not testing with stock Estuary then please do so - your skin (or the addons your skin depends on) may not be Kodi 18 compatible (contact the skin/addon authors).
(2017-04-15, 15:34)Milhouse Wrote: Thanks. What threw me (and made me ask) is all the "Window Translator: Can't find window <window name>" errors - I don't see those errors (and doesn't appear to be related to PVR), in which case perhaps it's an addon that needs updating to Kodi 18?

Running the following might help narrow it down:
Code:
find /storage/.kodi/addons -not -path /storage/.kodi/addons/packages -not -name '*.zip' -type f -print0 | xargs -0 grep guicalibration | pastebinit

(Sorry, I know this is off topic from the original issue)

Thank you very much for all your efforts!
This is the log i get (empty?) ---> http://sprunge.us/PVeh
(2017-04-15, 16:28)debutanker Wrote: This is the log i get (empty?) ---> http://sprunge.us/PVeh

Yeah. Hmmm. Dunno then what's causing those errors. Sad

Looking at the errors again, another that stands out is "pvrosdcutter" (stands out because it's quite unusual) and there are zero references to anything like this string in the build (not in kodi source code, or any of the addons I include in the build), so it must be coming from a third party add-on of some kind, or possibly a key/remote mapping (your log doesn't have debug logging on from the start so I can't see if these errors result from the loading of a keyboard/remote.xml).

A quick google turns up this thread: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=107637 which points towards a lirc mapping of some kind.
  • 47(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 18.0)24