• 48(current)
v18 LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 18.0)
You're right!
I was working with an old, modified remote.xml which causes those errors ---> https://www.loggn.de/wp-content/uploads/...140106.zip
After deleting this remote.xml the errors are gone.
Great, thanks - nice to clear that up. Smile

Hopefully a Kodi developer (@ksooo most likely) has an idea about about the EPG freeze.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
(2017-04-15, 17:39)Milhouse Wrote: ..........
Hopefully a Kodi developer (@ksooo most likely) has an idea about about the EPG freeze.

Time might be right to find the "hidden eggs"....Big Grin
@debutanker good news, @ksooo has submitted a potential fix PR11974 for the EPG freeze. I'll include it in tonight's build so please let us know how it goes (thanks @ksooo!)
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
Wow!!Thats what i call perfect service - many, many thanks to both of you!!
I will set my alarm clock for tonight's build and will give feedback.
@debutanker - sorry, it won't be included tonight as it's not working as well as @ksooo had hoped (it's not reliable). I'll include it as soon as he's happy and let you know.
Rome wasn't built in a day either....Wink
Thanks for the info!
New LibreELEC.tv Leia build #0415: Generic
(Supercedes previous build)

Code:
# uname -a
Linux NUC 4.10.10 #1 SMP Sat Apr 15 21:41:26 BST 2017 x86_64 GNU/Linux

# lsb_release
LibreELEC (Milhouse) - Version: devel-20170415214004-#0415-g0b6b07b [Build #0415]

# Kodi version
(18.0-ALPHA1 Git:78cce57). Platform: Linux x86 64-bit

Based on tip of LibreELEC.tv master (0b6b07bd, changelog) and tip of XBMC master (bcbbc14d, changelog) with the following modifications: Build Highlights:
  1. logging: always log skin name and version when loading
  2. paplayer: restore option for replaygain reduction as clipping protection
Build Details:
  1. LibreELEC.tv:
    • timezone-data: update to 2017b (PR:1519, 1 commit, 1 file changed)
    • projects/WeTek_Core: Fix kernel build after #1504 (PR:1533, 1 commit, 1 file changed)
    • mono: update to 4.8.1.0 (PR:1529, 1 commit, 3 files changed)
    • bcm2835 : deploy pkgconfig files as well (PR:1523, 1 commit, 1 file changed)
  2. XBMC:
    • [windows] DownloadBuildDeps: add parameters for target & native platform (PR:11966, 2 commits, 4 files changed)
    • FIX: [droid;leanback] Various fixes (PR:11970, 1 commit, 2 files changed)
    • logging: always log skin name and version when loading (PR:11973, 1 commit, 1 file changed)
    • paplayer: restore option for replaygain reduction as clipping protection (PR:11865, 2 commits, 8 files changed)
@debutanker: can you try build #0415x, it's the same as #0415 but with the addition of PR11974: Generic. Many thanks!
Yes, with build #0415x the deadlock is fixed for me! Thanks a lot!
(2017-04-16, 02:19)debutanker Wrote: Yes, with build #0415x the deadlock is fixed for me! Thanks a lot!

Good. Im glad i was able to help. Thanks for the log, which made the fix possible.
Just a question, is it correct that your build cannot do hdr10 or is hardware not capable? try to play a 4k uhd 10bit hevc hdr10 file, but picture stays black, gui works also audio and codec seems to use vaapi hw.

log:
http://sprunge.us/TEZi
Connect 55 UHD SL4xx / Onkyo TX-SR444 / Intel Apollo Lake  / Ziggo Mediabox XL / 2x upc ci+ nagravision module / using dvb-c and dvb-s(19,2/23,5/28.2)
(2017-04-16, 09:01)Devil-Strike Wrote: Just a question, is it correct that your build cannot do hdr10 or is hardware not capable? try to play a 4k uhd 10bit hevc hdr10 file, but picture stays black, gui works also audio and codec seems to use vaapi hw.

log:
http://sprunge.us/TEZi

Correct, these builds don't support 10-bit because the 10-bit changes haven't been merged to Kodi master.
New LibreELEC.tv Leia build #0416: Generic
(Supercedes previous build)

Code:
# uname -a
Linux NUC 4.10.10 #1 SMP Sun Apr 16 21:13:50 BST 2017 x86_64 GNU/Linux

# lsb_release
LibreELEC (Milhouse) - Version: devel-20170416211227-#0416-g0b6b07b [Build #0416]

# Kodi version
(18.0-ALPHA1 Git:78cce57). Platform: Linux x86 64-bit

Based on tip of LibreELEC.tv master (0b6b07bd, changelog) and tip of XBMC master (4d2479c1, changelog) with the following modifications: Build Highlights:
  1. Fix EPG deadlock
Build Details:
  1. XBMC:
    • [PVR] Reintroduce 'Delete' context menu entry for recording folders. (PR:11959, 1 commit, 1 file changed)
    • [EPG] Guide window: Fix deadlock when switching grid views. (PR:11974, 1 commit, 2 files changed)
Considered merging any of the agile code into your test builds for Netflix addicts? Smile
  • 48(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 18.0)24