• 63(current)
v18 LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 18.0)
Weekly Linux 4.12-rc2 build #0522x: Generic

Same as #0522 but without the following packages:
Code:
xf86-video-nvidia-legacy (340.102)
media_build
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
(2017-05-23, 00:26)Milhouse Wrote: Some addons (visualization, screensavers) will be broken by the latest build. I've uploaded a new zip for visualization.shadertoy, I'll update screensaver.shadertoy as/when an update is available.

I have no idea how much work it is, but is it possible to also update spectrum and waveform?
Does the visualisation shadertoy have any settings to edit? I only get a line of blocks that lightup when music is played?

Thanks.
Since version #0521 my sky go addon doesnt work anymore - with #0520 everything is fine.
Is this maybe because of the big changes in inputstream and we only have to be patient till everything is merged from agile into master?
(2017-05-23, 15:49)debutanker Wrote: Since version #0521 my sky go addon doesnt work anymore - with #0520 everything is fine.
Is this maybe because of the big changes in inputstream and we only have to be patient till everything is merged from agile into master?

Yes, just be patient. Larger refactoring is going on. ;-)
(2017-05-23, 14:52)rudrood Wrote: I have no idea how much work it is, but is it possible to also update spectrum and waveform?
I've just uploaded new versions of visualization.spectrum and visualization.waveform for RPi/RPi2/Generic.

(2017-05-23, 14:52)rudrood Wrote: Does the visualisation shadertoy have any settings to edit? I only get a line of blocks that lightup when music is played?

Thanks.

The lack of settings is, I think, due to a bug in the add-on.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
Hello Milhouse
Is there a working AMD graphics card HDMI 2.0 (hardware support) for 4k HEVC? Which works and has no sound or video problems?
@kowalmisiek sorry don't know the answer to that, maybe someone with a recent AMD GPU can chime in.
(2017-05-23, 17:35)ksooo Wrote: Yes, just be patient. Larger refactoring is going on. ;-)

Many thanks for confirming and keep up the great work!
(2017-05-23, 17:58)Milhouse Wrote: @kowalmisiek sorry don't know the answer to that, maybe someone with a recent AMD GPU can chime in.

It suits to buy a graphics card for 4K HEVC. I bought the whole computer last year and it does not pay for me to change everything and motherboards with hdmi 2.0 are expensive.
(2017-05-23, 17:42)Milhouse Wrote:
(2017-05-23, 14:52)rudrood Wrote: I have no idea how much work it is, but is it possible to also update spectrum and waveform?
I've just uploaded new versions of visualization.spectrum and visualization.waveform for RPi/RPi2/Generic.

(2017-05-23, 14:52)rudrood Wrote: Does the visualisation shadertoy have any settings to edit? I only get a line of blocks that lightup when music is played?

Thanks.

The lack of settings is, I think, due to a bug in the add-on.

Thanks!
New LibreELEC.tv Leia build #0523: Generic
(Supercedes previous build)

Code:
# uname -a
Linux NUC 4.11.2 #1 SMP Tue May 23 21:34:43 BST 2017 x86_64 GNU/Linux

# lsb_release
LibreELEC (Milhouse) - Version: devel-20170523213317-#0523-g0b589ed [Build #0523]

# Kodi version
(18.0-ALPHA1 Git:61e98fd). Platform: Linux x86 64-bit

Based on tip of LibreELEC.tv master (0b589ed6, changelog) and tip of XBMC master (c239aec7, changelog) with the following modifications: Build Highlights:
  1. Minors
Build Details:
  1. XBMC:
    • [windows][x64] add libbluray (PR:12150, 1 commit, 1 file changed)
    • [depends] Bump samba-gplv3 to version 4.1.23 (PR:12147, 1 commit, 6 files changed)
  2. pvr.octonet:
    • Update on kodi to addon interface (3494c4c4)
  3. Additional commits/pull requests/changes not yet merged upstream:
    • Added: [env] compare: kodi18a1 latest updates
I've uploaded a new version of screensaver.shadertoy.
After upgrading from #0513 I'm observing serious lipsync issues (several seconds off!) with Live TV, epsecially watching German public service TV (typically 720p). 1080i channels are ok, but not perfect. I use pvr.tvh.

After reverting to #0513 all is fine again.

Anyone else seeing this, maybe a known issue? Otherwise I would start to collect debugs.
Hi,

i have trouble with libreelec and a AMD Polaris 11 (rx 460) graphiccard and hdmi sound. I found that is not possible with a normal kernel because DAL is not implemented. I install Lubunu and this Kernel: https://github.com/M-Bab/linux-kernel-amdgpu-binaries and its work. But i will use Libreelec because it is faster and more simple and my Linux knowhow is not so big.

It is possible to make a Libreelec version with this DAL Kernel for newer AMD graphics?

Regrads!
(2017-05-24, 08:29)eisenhauer Wrote: Hi,

i have trouble with libreelec and a AMD Polaris 11 (rx 460) graphiccard and hdmi sound. I found that is not possible with a normal kernel because DAL is not implemented. I install Lubunu and this Kernel: https://github.com/M-Bab/linux-kernel-amdgpu-binaries and its work. But i will use Libreelec because it is faster and more simple and my Linux knowhow is not so big.

It is possible to make a Libreelec version with this DAL Kernel for newer AMD graphics?

Regrads!

Did you try the build with 4.12rc2 kernel? Lot's of new AMD stuff in the new DRM code so worth a try.

http://milhouse.libreelec.tv/builds/next...b589ed.tar
AppleTV 4K, LG 65E6 OLED TV, Marantz NR1606, Harmony Elite
  • 63(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 18.0)24