• 74(current)
v18 LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 18.0)
(2017-06-13, 21:38)Guilouz Wrote:
(2017-06-13, 21:35)Milhouse Wrote: Can it be reproduced outside of LibreELEC and the LE settings addon? ie. a simple test case that can be used to test on other platforms?

I have already try but LE settings addon can't be installed on other platforms (restrictions I think).

NB : It's not an issue only with my skin but with all developers used custom service-LibreELEC-Settings-mainWindow.xml file with their skins.

Can you try this build #0613b: Generic - it includes PR12300
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
Hello,

First of all: I was wrong about the build that stills works. I thought it was the build #0514 but it does not work. The first build that shows an error is #0403. It will not play certain files from the Movies or TV-Series menu and also does not download subtitles

So it seems it works when I use "Videos - source folder". If I then download a subtitle, the subtitle appears next to the video file. However if I use the widget TV-Series or Movies it puts the subtitle in the tmp folder of Kodi. When I stop watching and resume it does not find the subtitle file anymore.

latest build:
http://sprunge.us/BVQL
Subtitle download does NOT work when opening the file trough Series or Movies. Does work through sources.

build #0516:
http://sprunge.us/habY
Subtitle download does NOT work when opening the file trough Series or Movies. Does work through sources.

build #0515:
http://sprunge.us/aehi

build #0514:
http://sprunge.us/XRCg

build #0513c:
http://sprunge.us/KYgS

build #0503:
Error with playlist (previous bug that was fixed in build 0513)

build #0502:

build #0403:
http://sprunge.us/AJci

build #0402:
Works perfectly:

build #0329:
Works perfectly

build #0320:
Works perfectly

build #0310:
Works perfectly
Good news!
It seams we are suffering from the same bug, starting with #0403!
Thanks for confirming!
(2017-06-14, 16:41)Milhouse Wrote:
(2017-06-13, 21:38)Guilouz Wrote:
(2017-06-13, 21:35)Milhouse Wrote: Can it be reproduced outside of LibreELEC and the LE settings addon? ie. a simple test case that can be used to test on other platforms?

I have already try but LE settings addon can't be installed on other platforms (restrictions I think).

NB : It's not an issue only with my skin but with all developers used custom service-LibreELEC-Settings-mainWindow.xml file with their skins.

Can you try this build #0613b: Generic - it includes PR12300

Not working Sad
 Estuary MOD V2 
@Soulplayer/@MicTie - can you try the following two builds and state which is broken/working:

#0614b: Same as #0403
#0614c: Same as #0403, but with PR11649 reverted

NB: Neither build includes pvr.mythtv as fixing the build issues didn't seem worth it.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
(2017-06-14, 19:44)Guilouz Wrote: Not working Sad

Yeah, it's proving tricky to reproduce since LibreELEC is not a development environment so being able to reproduce outside of LibreELEC (eg. on Windows) would help enormously.
(2017-06-14, 21:10)Milhouse Wrote: @Soulplayer/@MicTie - can you try the following two builds and state which is broken/working:

NB: Neither build includes pvr.mythtv as fixing the build issues didn't seem worth it.
#0614b
Playlist bug is still around.
http://sprunge.us/LCde

#0614c
(2017-06-14, 21:28)Soulplayer Wrote: #0614b
http://sprunge.us/LCde

#0614c

Can you try:

#0614d: Same as #0403, but with PR11901 reverted
New LibreELEC.tv Leia build #0614: Generic
(Supercedes previous build)

Code:
# uname -a
Linux NUC 4.11.4 #1 SMP Wed Jun 14 21:16:56 BST 2017 x86_64 GNU/Linux

# lsb_release
LibreELEC (Milhouse) - Version: devel-20170614211536-#0614-g1d2572d [Build #0614]

# Kodi version
(18.0-ALPHA1 Git:423072a). Platform: Linux x86 64-bit

Based on tip of LibreELEC.tv master (1d2572de, changelog) and tip of XBMC master (b99f58ef, changelog) with the following modifications: Build Highlights:
  1. [GUI] Prevent parse step of VisibleConditions if expression is already…
Build Details:
  1. LibreELEC.tv:
    • glibc: re-enable programs, remove those we don't want (PR:1686, 1 commit, 1 file changed)
    • e2fsprogs: avoid installing read-only files into the toolchain (PR:1689, 1 commit, 1 file changed)
    • e2fsprogs: do not build fuse2fs (PR:1687, 1 commit, 1 file changed)
  2. XBMC:
    • Quell warnings (PR:12273, 3 commits, 4 files changed)
    • [lang][fix] Don't try to access non existing ISO 639-2/T codes. (PR:12301, 1 commit, 1 file changed)
  3. Additional commits/pull requests/changes not yet merged upstream:
    • Added: [pkg] PR:12300: [GUI] Prevent parse step of VisibleConditions if expression is already…
Weekly Linux 4.12-rc5 build #0614x: Generic

Same as #0614 but without the following packages:
Code:
xf86-video-nvidia-legacy (340.102)
media_build
I've uploaded new versions of:
Code:
visualization.projectm
visualization.spectrum
visualization.waveform
visualization.shadertoy does not build.
(2017-06-14, 21:13)Milhouse Wrote:
(2017-06-14, 19:44)Guilouz Wrote: Not working Sad

Yeah, it's proving tricky to reproduce since LibreELEC is not a development environment so being able to reproduce outside of LibreELEC (eg. on Windows) would help enormously.

Good news ! I have made some changes in my xml file to bypass issue and it's working !

Image Image

This is strange because it worked very well without modification before the changes in Kodi.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2017-06-14, 21:10)Milhouse Wrote: @Soulplayer/@MicTie - can you try the following two builds and state which is broken/working:

There is not much I can do, as old nightly Ubuntu builds are not available, and I have never tried compiling Kodi by myself, also the results might not be conclusive ....

But, here is another observation: 'Browsing for Subtitles' seems to scan the Database but not the actual Drives and Directories. Maybe the issue is caused by subtitles not listed in the Database
Is there a way to browse the Filetree, and select any subtitle?

Thanks!
@Guilouz can you pls. give me a diff about the changes in xml file?
There is something really going wrong in kodi gui lib, for me it seems that there is something recursive / a control with 2 parents or whatever.
(2017-06-15, 11:03)peak3d Wrote: @Guilouz can you pls. give me a diff about the changes in xml file?
There is something really going wrong in kodi gui lib, for me it seems that there is something recursive / a control with 2 parents or whatever.

My list ID 1000 was in a <control type="group"> and this group was in another <control type="group">. I have reduce one group, move the list to the bottom of xml file and it's ok. Very strange, never see that before...

https://github.com/Guilouz/repository.gu...1c89e86a12
 Estuary MOD V2 
  • 74(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 18.0)24