• 77(current)
v18 LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 18.0)
New LibreELEC.tv Leia build #0617: Generic
(Supercedes previous build)

Code:
# uname -a
Linux NUC 4.11.6 #1 SMP Sat Jun 17 21:05:28 BST 2017 x86_64 GNU/Linux

# lsb_release
LibreELEC (Milhouse) - Version: devel-20170617210408-#0617-g461d704 [Build #0617]

# Kodi version
(18.0-ALPHA1 Git:423072a). Platform: Linux x86 64-bit

Based on tip of LibreELEC.tv master (461d7045, changelog) and tip of XBMC master (1bbf39a5, changelog) with the following modifications: Build Highlights:
  1. New 4.11.6 kernel
  2. PR:12314: [addons/settings] Fix fallout #2 (may resolve addon/crash issues - please test & confirm)
  3. Restore bash support in busybox, fixing Bluetooth support broken in #0615
Build Details:
  1. XBMC:
    • Split ButtonTranslator into separate classes (PR:12280, 12 commits, 37 files changed)
    • [Estuary] Add episodename to live tv and recordings osd sub label, cleanup seek bar for live tv. (PR:12306, 2 commits, 2 files changed)
    • [addons] make binary addon management independent (PR:12299, 3 commits, 72 files changed)
    • Fix broken IR remote on linux (PR:12315, 2 commits, 1 file changed)
  2. libnfs:
    • TESTS: Initial test directory. (bbf38735)
    • TESTS: Add tests for server discovery and share enumeration (1a3c8c23)
    • TESTS: remove obsolete define in functions.sh (2179bb67)
    • RPM: minor fixes to the RPM build (46b035a5)
    • TEST: Add basic test for nfs_stat64() (d991f4dc)
    • TEST: Add a test that building RPMs work (b2158305)
  3. Additional commits/pull requests/changes not yet merged upstream:
    • Added: [env] patch: busybox: CONFIG_BASH_IS_ASH=y for target
    • Added: [pkg] PR:12312: Fix crash on game close introduced in PR 12180
    • Added: [pkg] PR:12314: [addons/settings] Fix fallout #2
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
(2017-06-17, 22:03)Mister XY Wrote: Hello i have also a problem with LIRC in my NUC6CAYB. Under LibreElec 8.0.2 it's run very nice but with the Leila Build, it doesn't run. Here is the Link.
http://sprunge.us/IfBS
and here the LibrElec 8.0.2 Log
http://sprunge.us/OCWI

The logfiles show that lircd is not started on 8.0.2 (because .config/lircd.conf is missing) but it's running on the Milhouse build (with the default lircd.conf from /etc/lirc/). Please try disabling lirc in LE settings and report back if that works.

If that doesn't help please identify the first milhouse build where the issue started.

so long,

Hias
(2017-06-17, 23:24)HiassofT Wrote:
(2017-06-17, 22:03)Mister XY Wrote: Hello i have also a problem with LIRC in my NUC6CAYB. Under LibreElec 8.0.2 it's run very nice but with the Leila Build, it doesn't run. Here is the Link.

The logfiles show that lircd is not started on 8.0.2 (because .config/lircd.conf is missing) but it's running on the Milhouse build (with the default lircd.conf from /etc/lirc/). Please try disabling lirc in LE settings and report back if that works.

If that doesn't help please identify the first milhouse build where the issue started.

so long,

Hias

You are right. I have disabled it and now it's run fine.
New LibreELEC.tv Leia build #0618: Generic

Code:
# uname -a
Linux NUC 4.11.6 #1 SMP Sun Jun 18 22:30:39 BST 2017 x86_64 GNU/Linux

# lsb_release
LibreELEC (Milhouse) - Version: devel-20170618222919-#0618-g29c2544 [Build #0618]

# Kodi version

Based on tip of LibreELEC.tv master (29c25447, changelog) and tip of XBMC master (d3d8291f, changelog) with the following modifications: Build Highlights:
  1. Minors
Build Details:
  1. LibreELEC.tv:
    • [patches] - remove tivo slide pro kernel patches for 3.14 amlogic ker (PR:1697, 2 commits, 2 files changed)
  2. XBMC:
    • Fix crash on game close introduced in PR 12180 (PR:12312, 1 commit, 2 files changed)
    • [addons] Fix addon dialog select (PR:12317, 2 commits, 4 files changed)
    • videodb: musicvideo artwork is exported in the wrong directory (PR:12307, 2 commits, 1 file changed)
    • [addons/settings] Fix fallout #3 (PR:12314, 4 commits, 4 files changed)
    • [network] CHTTPJsonRpcHandler: limit any other request method than POST to ReadData permissions on the JSON-RPC API (PR:12281, 1 commit, 3 files changed)
    • FIX: [droid;cmake] cleaner binaddons packaging (PR:12304, 1 commit, 5 files changed)
  3. libnfs:
    • TEST: Add test for fstat (fa710176)
    • TEST: Add a simple test for mkdir/rmdir (141581d9)
    • TEST: Add basic test for create and unlink (e4608007)
    • TEST: Add simple test for read/write (98218ec2)
    • TEST: Add tests using valgrind to check for memory leaks (12a27fd8)
  4. pvr.mythtv:
    • fix formatting of links (PR:76, 1 commit, 1 file changed)
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
(2017-06-17, 23:24)HiassofT Wrote:

so long,

Hias
Can one disable lirc from shell? So I don't have to connect a keyboard and disable lirc using that?
(2017-06-16, 23:05)Milhouse Wrote: Build Highlights:
  1. PR:12311: FIX: ensure real filename from videodb in playlists (@Soulplayer & @mikeb8591 please test - this may fix your reported issues; cc @MicTie)

Ping @Soulplayer - have you been able to test #0616 with PR12311?
(2017-06-19, 05:34)laric Wrote: Can one disable lirc from shell? So I don't have to connect a keyboard and disable lirc using that?

Yes, you can:

Code:
cd .cache/services
mv lircd.conf lircd.disabled
systemctl stop lircd-uinput
systemctl stop lircd

But the main question is: why do you need to do it? You always have to manually enable lirc in LE settings with Milhouse builds, and on LE8 lirc would only be enabled automatically if you had an old xbox IR receiver plugged in or on RPi if you enabled the lirc_rpi DT overlay. So, in general lirc should be off unless you enable it in LE settings.

If lirc somehow got automatically enabled, please post more details how to reproduce.

so long,

Hias
(2017-06-08, 20:23)flaflasat Wrote:
(2017-06-08, 03:18)Milhouse Wrote:
(2017-06-07, 23:45)flaflasat Wrote: hi, ok Milhouse i have make your comand
You need to paste the results from the commands.

Same problem with 0607
This is the result of your command:
http://sprunge.us/diJC

I'm incredible that the latest running version is the 0531 from then on always the same issue of restart code
Try all versions until 0618 always equal
(2017-06-19, 22:29)flaflasat Wrote: I'm incredible that the latest running version is the 0531 from then on always the same issue of restart code

Since you won't post the requested information I suggest you avoid using these test builds.
New LibreELEC.tv Leia build #0619: Generic

Code:
# uname -a
Linux NUC 4.11.6 #1 SMP Mon Jun 19 21:26:51 BST 2017 x86_64 GNU/Linux

# lsb_release
LibreELEC (Milhouse) - Version: devel-20170619212236-#0619-g5f61061 [Build #0619]

# Kodi version

Based on tip of LibreELEC.tv master (5f610611, changelog) and tip of XBMC master (e31b9a85, changelog) with the following modifications: Build Highlights:
  1. Addon setting fix
  2. Updated PR12300 with fix for issue reported by @Guiloz with Estuary MODv2
Build Details:
  1. LibreELEC.tv:
    • linux.x86_64.conf: enable CONFIG_APPLEIR (PR:1699, 1 commit, 1 file changed)
    • Add support for AP6255 wireless chip (PR:1701, 5 commits, 3 files changed)
  2. XBMC:
    • [imagedecoder] change image decoder addon system to new way (PR:12318, 1 commit, 10 files changed)
    • [addons/settings] CAddonSettings: ignore setting values without a setting identifier in Load() (e31b9a85)
(2017-06-19, 22:56)Milhouse Wrote:
(2017-06-19, 22:29)flaflasat Wrote: I'm incredible that the latest running version is the 0531 from then on always the same issue of restart code

Since you won't post the requested information I suggest you avoid using these test builds.

I do not understand you asked me to execute a command ie: cat /storage/.kodi/temp/kodi_crash.log | pastebinit
Journalctl -a | Pastebins I did and posted the result. Anyway mine was just a question I have been years that I use your releases daily for this I wanted to understand how now I can not do it anymore I apologize I did not want to disturb
(2017-06-19, 23:45)flaflasat Wrote: I do not understand you asked me to execute a command ie: cat /storage/.kodi/temp/kodi_crash.log | pastebinit
Journalctl -a | Pastebins I did and posted the result. Anyway mine was just a question I have been years that I use your releases daily for this I wanted to understand how now I can not do it anymore I apologize I did not want to disturb

The TWO commands I gave to you should produce TWO links, and you should have pasted them both, however you only pasted the second link in your post - we're still waiting for your first link. Did you miss this post where I asked for it again?

The first link - the crash log - will reveal why your system is crashing. Without that nobody can help you.
(2017-06-19, 23:55)Milhouse Wrote:
(2017-06-19, 23:45)flaflasat Wrote: I do not understand you asked me to execute a command ie: cat /storage/.kodi/temp/kodi_crash.log | pastebinit

The TWO commands I gave to you should produce TWO links, and you should have pasted them both, however you only pasted the second link in your post - we're still waiting for your first link. Did you miss this post where I asked for it again?

The first link - the crash log - will reveal why your system is crashing. Without that nobody can help you.

I apologize for it now I understand and I have redesigned the 2 links you posted, thank you

cat /storage/.kodi/temp/kodi_crash.log | pastebinit
http://sprunge.us/RANE

journalctl -a | pastebinit
http://sprunge.us/TOOW
Weekly Linux 4.12-rc6 build #0619x: Generic

Now includes the media_build package, but does not include:
Code:
xf86-video-nvidia-legacy (340.102)
(2017-06-20, 00:43)flaflasat Wrote: I apologize for it now I understand and I have redesigned the 2 links you posted, thank you

cat /storage/.kodi/temp/kodi_crash.log | pastebinit
http://sprunge.us/RANE

journalctl -a | pastebinit
http://sprunge.us/TOOW

Thanks. Kodi is crashing because of a bug with the addon "plugin.video.streamondemand".

See this github comment, as your add-on has the same issue as the Amazon VOD plugin.

There is a possible fix in #0619 that I think should prevent Kodi from crashing due to this type of addon bug, however the add-on still needs fixing as it may no longer work as expected due to the inability to load its settings correctly - you should contact the add-on author/maintainer for a fix (sorry, I've no idea who that is) or go back to a stable release and hope the issue is fixed before Kodi Leia is released.
  • 77(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 18.0)24