v18 LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 18.0)
(2017-07-04, 22:45)Mister XY Wrote: I can't tell you when it's started because, i have this error in every build since abou 3 weeks, when i bought my NUC.

What ISOs are these - DVD or BD? What menu are you referring to, the disc menu or the simple Kodi menu you get with BD discs?

Do you see the missing menu in LibreELEC 8.0.2? If so can you post a screenshot of the missing menu so we know what menu you are referring to.

Do the ISOs with missing menus have anything in common with each other?

Knowing the build when this problem started will help narrow down the issue - just because you've only had your NUC for 3 weeks shouldn't prevent you from testing builds older than that in order to identify when this issue started. Smile

(2017-07-04, 22:45)Mister XY Wrote: And the problem with hyperion is, that i don't found an official build in repo.

I din't found any Version that's run with Menu.

The Hyperion addon doesn't currently build and the source code will need updating by the author (or patched), but that's unlikely to happen until the Kodi addon API changes have started to slow down.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.

Messages In This Thread
RE: LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 18.0) - by Milhouse - 2017-07-05, 00:56
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 18.0)24