• 102(current)
v18 LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 18.0)
Sorry for double posting, wasn't working with RPI today so didn't checked it yet.
That's no problem. It sometimes helps to know if a problem is affecting both platforms as that can rule out any platform specific changes.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
I would like to report that my RAR issue has been resolved with the most recent update.

Whatever you've done. Thanks!
@Milhouse

Same Problem here with Build #809 only Sound no Pictures on PVR Build #808 is running perfect

System is a NUC6CAYH
@Milhouse/@Everyone:

Since a few weeks I'm using an AMD Radeon HD6450 and a Radeon R5 230.
These cards give me a headache.
The problem I run into is a random black screen when it suppose to show video and even sometimes also locking up the HTPC when video starts.
The only solution is to reboot the system, and then it works for some time.
Most of the time the problem appears when switching from one video (mode) to another, as in: Youtube playlist or zapping PVR.
I've tried many builds without succes.
Problem is that it happens at radom so it takes a long time to test.

Questions:
Is anyone else using AMD videocards with these builds without problems, and is there a way to test another (older) driver like with the NVidia cards?
Could it be a PC problem (problem is with 2 old pc's with just Core2duo)?
@Milhouse: Does it make sence to start logging to find the problem or do you think I'm a loner using these cards and will the problems most likely never be resolved (maybe because were depending on AMD)?
Cause if so, I move on and get some other hardware to play with..

Edit: The "menu's" don't turn black, just the video.
@rudrood there's no alternative driver for AMD.

You said here that you've had a problem since #0710, and that #0709 "fixes the problem" - are you still happy with #0709 or is this a different problem that you see in #0709? Obviously you should be able to use the latest builds but knowing that #0709 is working normally is good information and would suggest the driver is not the issue.

If #0709 is still good but #0710 has issues then in all likelihood the problem is the VPUpdate and I would suggest you add your details to https://trac.kodi.tv/ticket/17545 (or even open a new ticket as your issues are more severe than the so far unsolved Nvidia "adjust refresh rate" problem).
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
New LibreELEC.tv Leia build #0810: Generic
(Supercedes previous build)

Code:
# uname -a
Linux NUC 4.12.5 #1 SMP Fri Aug 11 00:51:22 BST 2017 x86_64 GNU/Linux

# lsb_release
LibreELEC (Milhouse): devel-20170811004959-#0810-gfb748cf [Build #0810]

# Kodi version
(18.0-ALPHA1 Git:0e9d82e). Platform: Linux x86 64-bit

Based on tip of LibreELEC.tv master (fb748cf4, changelog) and tip of XBMC master (0e9d82ea, changelog) with the following modifications: Build Highlights:
  1. Fix tvheadend issue (PR12656, thanks @peak3d)
Build Details:
  1. XBMC:
    • [cleanup] silence compiler warnings (PR:12631, 5 commits, 35 files changed)
    • Add xbmcgui.Control.isVisible method (PR:12563, 1 commit, 2 files changed)
    • FIX: Database debug spew on demand only (PR:12534, 1 commit, 4 files changed)
    • AESinkALSA: Return false if we don't know about our output channels (PR:12641, 2 commits, 3 files changed)
  2. inputstream.adaptive:
    • [HLS] support license_key header information for key requests (23ffca38)
    • Update README.md (dbae4e1c)
    • NAL escaping implemented (SPS timing info failed) (2720bb51)
  3. Additional commits/pull requests/changes not yet merged upstream:
    • Added: [pkg] PR:12656: keep extradata on stream-refresh if not given from demuxer
(2017-08-11, 01:31)Milhouse Wrote: @rudrood there's no alternative driver for AMD.

You said here that you've had a problem since #0710, and that #0709 "fixes the problem" - are you still happy with #0709 or is this a different problem that you see in #0709? Obviously you should be able to use the latest builds but knowing that #0709 is working normally is good information and would suggest the driver is not the issue.

If #0709 is still good but #0710 has issues then in all likelihood the problem is the VPUpdate and I would suggest you add your details to https://trac.kodi.tv/ticket/17545 (or even open a new ticket as your issues are more severe than the so far unsolved Nvidia "adjust refresh rate" problem).

Thanks Milhouse for thinking with me.
You're right about my comment that 0709 was oke. The problem is that the error is random or after some time, and I think I was lucky at the moment I wrote the comment.
Today I stress tested 0709 with the setting: adjust display refresh rate at start/stop. Most of the time it works oke, but I found a way to sort of reproduce the problem.
1 out of a few times the pc restarts or stalls when I open a certain playlist in Youtube. As a matter of fact I ran into this ages ago (2017-03-31) but then it wasn't happening with the stock Estaury but only with the Estaury mod skin.
Problem is that I can't create a debug log cause the pc fully locks or restarts.
What I can provide is a crashlog, but I doubt if this is off any help as far as I can see.

http://sprunge.us/gdSE

Problem doesn't occour when adjust display refresh rate is off.

Thanks

Edit: Checked, the problem at 2017-03-31 was also a pc with AMD card.
FYI: starting with build 0811 the additional "CrazyCat" DVB drivers are now an addon, included in the image.

To use these go to Add-ons->My add-ons->Services and enable "DVB drivers for TBS (CrazyCat)", then reboot.

so long,

Hias
New LibreELEC.tv Leia build #0811: Generic

Code:
# uname -a
Linux NUC 4.12.5 #1 SMP Fri Aug 11 21:06:52 BST 2017 x86_64 GNU/Linux

# lsb_release
LibreELEC (Milhouse): devel-20170811210530-#0811-gfb748cf [Build #0811]

# Kodi version
(18.0-ALPHA1 Git:69f283b). Platform: Linux x86 64-bit

Based on tip of LibreELEC.tv master (fb748cf4, changelog) and tip of XBMC master (69f283b1, changelog) with the following modifications: Build Highlights:
  1. CrazyCat users: This is now an addon in Add-ons > Services > DVB drivers for TBS (CrazyCat)
    Please enable this add-on if you require dual-tuners
  2. Kernel overlays installed sooner - hopefully fixes issue with FUSE module (ie. exFAT drive mounting)
Build Details:
  1. XBMC:
    • [PVR] Clean the mess. Refactor channel navigation/selection, incl. channel preview. (PR:12653, 4 commits, 23 files changed)
    • [CEC] add hibernate on TV standby (PR:12650, 1 commit, 2 files changed)
    • [depends][osx] prioritize unix-style packages over OS X Frameworks (PR:12647, 1 commit, 2 files changed)
    • VideoPlayer: fix demux client (PR:12657, 1 commit, 6 files changed)
  2. pvr.iptvsimple:
    • Support multiple groups per channel (PR:117, 2 commits, 3 files changed)
  3. Additional commits/pull requests/changes not yet merged upstream:
    • Added: [env] PR:1871: buildsystem: enable custom colours (or none at all)
    • Added: [pkg] PR:12659: [addons] log version of installed addons
New LibreELEC.tv Leia build #0812: Generic

Code:
# uname -a
Linux NUC 4.12.5 #1 SMP Sat Aug 12 21:05:01 BST 2017 x86_64 GNU/Linux

# lsb_release
LibreELEC (Milhouse): devel-20170812210337-#0812-gfb748cf [Build #0812]

# Kodi version
(18.0-ALPHA1 Git:a9ea915). Platform: Linux x86 64-bit

Based on tip of LibreELEC.tv master (fb748cf4, changelog) and tip of XBMC master (a9ea915e, changelog) with the following modifications: Build Highlights:
  1. lirc updated to lirc-0.10 (PR:1726 updated)
Build Details:
  1. XBMC:
    • [guilib] multiimage don't fade out current image while new directory (PR:12652, 1 commit, 1 file changed)
    • Patch for programs with empty audio/video streams (PR:12655, 2 commits, 1 file changed)
I'm running 2017-08-11 and I notice that on LiveTV with TvHeadend plugin the system crashes after about 20-30 minutes of watching TV. System becomes completely unresponsive and the only thing I can do is restart it.

What logs do you want/need? Do I need to turn on debug-logging and see if I can reproduce a crash with it turned on or something ?
(2017-08-13, 21:42)lejose Wrote: I'm running 2017-08-11 and I notice that on LiveTV with TvHeadend plugin the system crashes after about 20-30 minutes of watching TV. System becomes completely unresponsive and the only thing I can do is restart it.

What logs do you want/need? Do I need to turn on debug-logging and see if I can reproduce a crash with it turned on or something ?

Your crashlog (if Kodi is really crashing, but it doesn't sound like it is - see note #4 in OP), or your debug log (wiki) if Kodi simply hangs.
New LibreELEC.tv Leia build #0813: Generic

Code:
# uname -a
Linux NUC 4.12.7 #1 SMP Sun Aug 13 21:04:50 BST 2017 x86_64 GNU/Linux

# lsb_release
LibreELEC (Milhouse): devel-20170813210328-#0813-gfb748cf [Build #0813]

# Kodi version
(18.0-ALPHA1 Git:36b44e4). Platform: Linux x86 64-bit

Based on tip of LibreELEC.tv master (fb748cf4, changelog) and tip of XBMC master (36b44e45, changelog) with the following modifications: Build Highlights:
  1. New 4.12.7 kernel
  2. CEC labels fixed (thanks @ksooo)
  3. inputstream.adaptive updates
Build Details:
  1. XBMC:
    • Various Android improvments (PR:12662, 4 commits, 27 files changed)
    • [XCode] - removed xcconfig files. (PR:12669, 1 commit, 6 files changed)
    • VideoPlayer (vpv): do not process decoder output if we can not delive (PR:12667, 1 commit, 1 file changed)
    • [settings] Fix missing CEC settings dialog labels. (PR:12668, 1 commit, 1 file changed)
    • [AML/MediaCodec] release Outputbuffers in case no RenderBuffer is ava (PR:12666, 1 commit, 4 files changed)
  2. inputstream.adaptive:
    • thread skeleton (a50d2b99)
    • MT step (82d1d108)
    • StreamOn/Off after ProgramChange (596fa05a)
    • Reset SegmentData in Demux Thread (157e1cec)
    • [HLS] Implement block decryption (546b7f21)
    • Implement SPS Frame parser to get fps before first packet is send (a98e8777)
    • Make TimeSeek multithread safe / Fix segfault when AP4_Sample's seek fails (double free) (0e6bb853)
    • [Live] Disallow seek to expired segments / fix presentationTimeOffset / compile issue fixed (25b96fa2)
    • Sync segment downloader thread startup (61c233f6)
    • Version bump 2.0.8 (7e569b29)
    • [HLS] implement key rotation / classify MediaSequence:0 as VOD (d0d24a5c)
  3. pvr.iptvsimple:
    • Fix links in the README (PR:150, 1 commit, 1 file changed)
I'm getting the following error for pvr.dvbviewer since build #0804

Kodi (18.0-ALPHA1 Git:36b44e4). Platform: Linux x86 64-bit (Milhouse Generic #0813)
Latest working Version: #0803

Log:
ERROR: Unable to load /usr/lib/kodi/addons/pvr.dvbviewer/pvr.dvbviewer.so.3.1.0, reason: /usr/lib/kodi/addons/pvr.dvbviewer/pvr.dvbviewer.so.3.1.0: undefined symbol: GetStreamTimes
  • 102(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 18.0)24