• 128(current)
v18 LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 18.0)
(2017-10-08, 18:13)Milhouse Wrote: Is #1006 the first build with game video issues?

Not really, but I can't remember the build version I was testing. I thought to wait some time to see if it continues on later builds.
New LibreELEC.tv Leia build #1008: Generic
(Supercedes previous build)

Code:
# uname -a
Linux NUC 4.13.5 #1 SMP Sun Oct 8 21:06:34 BST 2017 x86_64 GNU/Linux

# lsb_release
LibreELEC (Milhouse): devel-20171008210504-#1008-gadf3f57 [Build #1008]

# Kodi version
(18.0-ALPHA1 Git:623d2ce). Platform: Linux x86 64-bit

Based on tip of LibreELEC.tv master (adf3f57, changelog) and tip of XBMC master (623d2ce, changelog) with the following modifications: Build Highlights:
  1. Minors
Build Details:
  1. LibreELEC.tv:
    • mesa: update to 17.2.2 (PR:2048, 2 commits, 1 file changed)
    • buildsystem: unset all PKG_* variables before sourcing a new package (PR:2072, 1 commit, 2 files changed)
  2. XBMC:
    • libcdio: add osx 10.13 patch (PR:12840, 1 commit, 2 files changed)
    • FFmpeg: Bump to 3.3.4-Leia-Alpha-1 (PR:12894, 1 commit, 1 file changed)
    • [dxva] add VP9 profile 0 hardware decoder (PR:12887, 2 commits, 1 file changed)
  3. pvr.zattoo:
    • Multiple improvements (452e089)
    • Fix race conditions while closing the addon (72651ae)
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
Hi Milhouse,

There is a strange issue with latest build, some textures seem to be transparent (or window over another one is transparent), see :

With LibreELEC :
Image Side panel is transparent and it should not be
Image Window is transparent and it should not be
Image Artworks are transparent and we can see disc behind and it should not be

With last Kodi build on OSX, all is ok :

Tested with packed textures or extracted textures, it's the same.
This issue start with 1005 build, ok with 1004.

I think PR:12841 cause this issue. I use Intel NUC.
 Estuary MOD V2 
@Guilouz. Can you confirm you have no problem with stock Estuary?

As far as I can tell, stock Estuary is working normally - it has a fully opaque blade menu, and the poster in the Info panel is not transparent (tested on LE Generic [NUC] and LE RPi2).

Please open a ticket on trac.kodi.tv for this issue.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
there are problems with Aeon Nox skin, too... but that's not Kodi's responsibility to fix 3rd parties' packages bugs, best not report them here...
(2017-10-09, 04:56)Milhouse Wrote: @Guilouz. Can you confirm you have no problem with stock Estuary?

As far as I can tell, stock Estuary is working normally - it has a fully opaque blade menu, and the poster in the Info panel is not transparent (tested on LE Generic [NUC] and LE RPi2).

Please open a ticket on trac.kodi.tv for this issue.

Just try, I have same problem with Stock Estuary.

Not sure trac.kodi.tv done support because issue only on LibreELEC. No ?
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2017-10-09, 12:14)Guilouz Wrote: Just try, I have same problem with Stock Estuary.

Not sure trac.kodi.tv done support because issue only on LibreELEC. No ?

The stock Estuary "blade menu" and poster-in-info panel both appear opaque for me (although in the latter case stock Estuary doesn't support discs so it's a little harder to know for sure - I'd expect the video to bleed through if there is any degree of transparency):

Can you post screenshots where the problem is visible in stock Estuary? I only suggest trac as the developer prefers that, and I highly doubt this is only with LibreELEC - OSX is not the same as Linux.
I'm using Aeon Nox skin and had the same transparency problem as well as a problem with my samsung tv suddenly dynamically darkening the picture in list view or other views with large dark areas. Something has definitely changed that is not related to the skin.
I was able to fix it by unchecking the restricted color range in settings->display and turning off the dynamic contrast in my samsung tv options.
@MaxMustermann yes it seems to be something to do with limited colour range being enabled - @FernetMenta thinks he has spotted the error.
(2017-10-09, 18:00)Milhouse Wrote: @MaxMustermann yes it seems to be something to do with limited colour range being enabled - @FernetMenta thinks he has spotted the error.

@Milhouse

Do you need screenshot or it's ok ? Because I see you have reply in PR with screenshots.
 Estuary MOD V2 
@Guilouz not any more, I think we're good now and this should be fixed in tonight's build.
(2017-10-09, 20:26)Milhouse Wrote: @Guilouz not any more, I think we're good now and this should be fixed in tonight's build.

Fine ! Thanks for your testing.
 Estuary MOD V2 
New LibreELEC.tv Leia build #1009: Generic
(Supercedes previous build)

Code:
# uname -a
Linux NUC 4.13.5 #1 SMP Mon Oct 9 21:06:52 BST 2017 x86_64 GNU/Linux

# lsb_release
LibreELEC (Milhouse): devel-20171009210453-#1009-gadf3f57 [Build #1009]

# Kodi version
(18.0-ALPHA1 Git:81991e8). Platform: Linux x86 64-bit

Based on tip of LibreELEC.tv master (adf3f57, changelog) and tip of XBMC master (81991e8, changelog) with the following modifications:
  • Includes latest kodi-platform master (36fb493)
  • Includes latest libcec master (8adc786, ahead +26)
  • Includes latest libnfs master (2911afe, ahead +103)
  • Includes latest p8-platform master (a822e19)
  • Includes latest addons: inputstream.adaptive (dde3921), inputstream.rtmp (26260c9), peripheral.joystick (cc14287), pvr.argustv (23cc0e8), pvr.demo (122dedd), pvr.dvblink (816f90c), pvr.dvbviewer (9765663, +1), pvr.filmon (7a9af25, +1), pvr.hdhomerun (ddfe2cb, +1), pvr.hts (0530971, +15), pvr.iptvsimple (ac4f4bd), pvr.mediaportal.tvserver (fa1069d, +1), pvr.mythtv (8965048), pvr.nextpvr (5b7caa2, +1), pvr.njoy (cc1cb56), pvr.octonet (e9b4c05), pvr.pctv (549f690), pvr.stalker (e15edca), pvr.teleboy (1cf8e96, +2), pvr.vbox (56052da, +1), pvr.vdr.vnsi (f3f80d5), pvr.vuplus (c53478d, +1), pvr.wmc (02edba6, +1), pvr.zattoo (72651ae, +2)
  • Include [env] compare: dmidecode: initial package
  • Include [env] patch: RPi/RPi2: enable Broadcom WiFi debugging (see details)
  • Include [env] patch: libcec: don't link non-existant libtinfo
  • Include [env] patch: rev hack for kodi
  • Include [env] patch: tvheadend42: fix makefile patch
  • Include [env] patch: media_build: disable due to conflicts
  • Include [env] patch: Add experimental splash video for RPi
  • Include [env] patch: Bump included addon versions to prevent online updates
  • Include [env] patch: HACK: Disable multiple PVR addons during migration. Always enable inputstream.* and os.*
  • Include [env] patch: Add kodi binary addons (pvr, adsp, inputstream, vfs, other)
  • Include [env] patch: pvr addons: disable broken addons
  • Include [env] PR:1776: Don't cause system to hang on halt/reboot when net-booting
  • Include [env] PR:1791: nss/nspr: include in main image [rfc]
  • Include [env] PR:1835: add support for optional kernel modules in image and from addons
  • Include [env] PR:1978: linux: update to linux-4.13.4
  • Include [env] PR:2002: linux: include HBR and ELD fixes for Intel
  • Include [env] PR:2061: added EFI 32bit support via GRUB2
  • Include [env] PR:2075: xorg-server: update to xorg-server-1.19.4
  • Include [env] PR:2080: buildsystem: more optimisations
  • Include [pkg] patch: skin.estuary: reduce system info font size (kodi)
  • Include [pkg] patch: linux: possible fix for vblank corruption reported by jpeg73 (bug #102818) (linux)
  • Include [pkg] PR:234: implement intensity compensation for VC-1 decoding for Ivybridge and better (intel-vaapi-driver)
  • Include [pkg] PR:260: Fix Seeking with VC1 after 6702b01ee3598017f05374bfc7956493f790361c (intel-vaapi-driver)
Build Highlights:
  1. Fix for transparency issue reported by @Guilouz
  2. Possible fix for vblank/tearing issue reported by @jpeg73
Build Details:
  1. XBMC:
    • [depends] bump m4 to 1.4.18 & fix crash for OSX 10.13 (PR:12896, 2 commits, 4 files changed)
    • [depends] bump gmp to 6.1.2 (PR:12898, 1 commit, 1 file changed)
    • [cmake] git update-index should run in ${CMAKE_SOURCE_DIR} too (PR:12897, 1 commit, 1 file changed)
    • [PVR] Fix CPVRManager ctor to instanciate timers, recordings and chan (PR:12895, 4 commits, 7 files changed)
    • OpenGL fixes (PR:12899, 3 commits, 4 files changed)
  2. Additional commits/pull requests/changes not yet merged upstream:
    • Added: [env] PR:2080: buildsystem: more optimisations
    • Added: [pkg] patch: linux: possible fix for vblank corruption reported by jpeg73 (bug #102818) (linux)
Hi! I just tried to upgrade my Intel Cherry Trail box to the latest nightly (haven't done so since August) and noticed that I have no audio anymore over HDMI (the box is connected to an AVR which is connected to the TV). I tried serveral combinations in the audio settings without success. I also tried going back a couple of builds to figure out when this issue first occured. I narrowed it down to sometime between late August and the beginning of September. Did I miss something? Is HDMI audio on Cherry Trail no longer supported?
(2017-10-10, 09:19)fbomke Wrote: Hi! I just tried to upgrade my Intel Cherry Trail box to the latest nightly (haven't done so since August) and noticed that I have no audio anymore over HDMI (the box is connected to an AVR which is connected to the TV). I tried serveral combinations in the audio settings without success. I also tried going back a couple of builds to figure out when this issue first occured. I narrowed it down to sometime between late August and the beginning of September. Did I miss something? Is HDMI audio on Cherry Trail no longer supported?

If you identify the first build without working HDMI then that will help. Unfortunately few of us have this hardware and @piotrasd that does isn't about much these days. I was under the impression that support for Cherry Trail audio had been merged upstream so I don't think we have any explicit support (ie. out of tree patches) for this hardware now.
  • 128(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 18.0)24