• 134(current)
v18 LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 18.0)
(2017-10-26, 10:42)sw4y Wrote: Can somebody confirm that the GUI color still is too dark with #1024 /#1025?

Video color looks good

I am on hdmi low black level with my calibrated TV and my calibrated Projector (EODIS3). To get the correct black level regarding kodi, i had to uncheck (strange?) "use limited color range" within kodi system settings.
Tested with calibration patterns from the AVS-site ---> https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9FgjTt...sp=sharing
Even with "use limited color range" unchecked its a bit to dark. Its better but not correct.
ASRock Beebox J3160 4GB RAM 120GB SATA SSD - Harmony Elite BT
Intel NUC Kit DN2820FYKH 4GB RAM 120GB SATA SSD - Harmony Smart Control BT
all @ Libreelec Testbuild
HP N54L @ Ubuntu 14.04.4 Minimal Server / MySQL DB
HP N40L @ Ubuntu 14.04.4 Minimal Server
(2017-10-26, 16:09)Milhouse Wrote:
(2017-10-26, 15:27)TimoJ Wrote: With few latest builds I get "failed unmouting" errors at shutdown or reboot and a long delay before something happens. Two errors are for systemctl mounts I have made and one is for /tmp. I haven't made any changes, only installed testbuilds. Is this a common problem?

The unmount failures are an issue with latest systemd-235, not sure why you're getting the delay though.

I'm not sure where the delay actually is. There are still few OK lines after /tmp failed unmounting, last one reads "Reached target shutdown" and then is just sits there 80 seconds and reboots/shuts down normally after that.
(2017-10-26, 17:12)debutanker Wrote:
(2017-10-26, 10:42)sw4y Wrote: Can somebody confirm that the GUI color still is too dark with #1024 /#1025?

Video color looks good

I am on hdmi low black level with my calibrated TV and my calibrated Projector (EODIS3). To get the correct black level regarding kodi, i had to uncheck (strange?) "use limited color range" within kodi system settings.
Tested with calibration patterns from the AVS-site ---> https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9FgjTt...sp=sharing

Yes, same here.

So, would be easy to say "eyes don't lie", but I think this can not be correct.

@Milhouse, any info on this?
You think that there is something still messed up?
(2017-10-26, 18:26)TimoJ Wrote: I'm not sure where the delay actually is. There are still few OK lines after /tmp failed unmounting, last one reads "Reached target shutdown" and then is just sits there 80 seconds and reboots/shuts down normally after that.

I see the unmount failures (/tmp, plus two more for OS mounts I have), but I don't see the delay. Can you describe your system - do you have any additional mounts or services installed?
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
(2017-10-26, 19:24)sw4y Wrote: @Milhouse, any info on this?

I'll be honest I'm not noticing any issues myself (on a Skylake NUC or Revo 3700 with ION2). If you're saying the problem started with build #1003 then the only obvious candidate would be the change from mesa-17.2.1 to mesa-17.2.2, but how we go about addressing that I've no idea...
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
(2017-10-26, 19:31)Milhouse Wrote:
(2017-10-26, 19:24)sw4y Wrote: @Milhouse, any info on this?

I'll be honest I'm not noticing any issues myself (on a Skylake NUC or Revo 3700 with ION2). If you're saying the problem started with build #1003 then the only obvious candidate would be the change from mesa-17.2.1 to mesa-17.2.2, but how we go about addressing that I've no idea...

Thx for your quick reply - I'll try to give more info on this later (exact version, etc...)
(2017-10-26, 19:26)Milhouse Wrote:
(2017-10-26, 18:26)TimoJ Wrote: I'm not sure where the delay actually is. There are still few OK lines after /tmp failed unmounting, last one reads "Reached target shutdown" and then is just sits there 80 seconds and reboots/shuts down normally after that.

I see the unmount failures (/tmp, plus two more for OS mounts I have), but I don't see the delay. Can you describe your system - do you have any additional mounts or services installed?

Looks like my extra mounts cause that delay, I disabled them and delay was gone. Not sure what has changed after builds 1021 or 1022 (not sure which one) since this has worked fine before. Can I downgrade to older testbuilds without problems? Or does update patch files so that full downgrade is not possible?

Here is one of my mount files:

Code:
[Unit]
Description=Media mount
Requires=network-online.service
After=network-online.service
Before=kodi.service
[Mount]
What=//192.168.0.10/Media
Where=/storage/Media
Options=username=xxx,password=xxx,rw,soft,vers=2.1
Type=cifs
[Install]
WantedBy=multi-user.target
New LibreELEC.tv Leia build #1026: Generic
(Supercedes previous build)

SHA256 Checksum: 22399ae61a25e36fe5793f3c7574b1e5fb4f4b5bed503fc1d41071a1e82e94bb (Generic)

Code:
# uname -a
Linux NUC 4.13.9 #1 SMP Thu Oct 26 21:04:57 BST 2017 x86_64 GNU/Linux

# lsb_release
LibreELEC (Milhouse): devel-20171026210329-#1026-gb35141f [Build #1026]

# Kodi version
(18.0-ALPHA1 Git:e3d2cb5). Platform: Linux x86 64-bit

Based on tip of LibreELEC.tv master (b35141f, changelog) and tip of XBMC master (e3d2cb5, changelog) with the following modifications: Build Highlights:
  1. Fix for PVR service restart issue reported by @Gismo112
Build Details:
  1. LibreELEC.tv:
    • samba: fix authentication with Win10 Fall Creators Update (PR:2140, 1 commit, 1 file changed)
  2. XBMC:
    • [PVR] Ignore non-pvr addon changes. Fixes trac#17626. (PR:12958, 1 commit, 4 files changed)
OK, after some testing the first build that is not working correctly is build #1005 - transparacy issue and wrong colours when limited colourspace is enabled.

#1004 is working fine, as you already pointed out on github.

At the moment I'm running build #1026, still colours are not correct (ASRock N3150-ITX)

Is there any more info I can provide?
(2017-10-26, 22:56)sw4y Wrote: OK, after some testing the first build that is not working correctly is build #1005 - transparacy issue and wrong colours when limited colourspace is enabled.

#1004 is working fine, as you already pointed out on github.

At the moment I'm running build #1026, still colours are not correct (ASRock N3150-ITX)

Is there any more info I can provide?

OK thanks, that rings a bell.

The transparency issue is caused by PR12841 (introduced in #1005) and fixed in #1009.

While discussing the transparency issue on github I did mention that the GUI now appeared a little darker (but it had subsequently completely slipped my mind...). On github, compare the screenshot from #1004 with #1005 and the latter is clearly darker.

So yes, since the switch from a fixed function pipeline in #1005 the GUI has been a little darker. I'm not sure if it's meant to be like this (I've obviously become used to it!) or if it's an error - this will require a trac ticket for the developer (@fernetmenta) to investigate further.
(2017-10-26, 20:11)TimoJ Wrote: Looks like my extra mounts cause that delay, I disabled them and delay was gone. Not sure what has changed after builds 1021 or 1022 (not sure which one) since this has worked fine before.

It's the systemd-235 update in #1021.

We're aware of the issue (but were not aware of any delay until your post), and it will be fixed (just not sure when).

(2017-10-26, 20:11)TimoJ Wrote: Can I downgrade to older testbuilds without problems?
Yes, downgrading should work just fine.

(2017-10-26, 20:11)TimoJ Wrote: Here is one of my mount files:

Thanks. As I say this will be fixed eventually - unfortunately systemd can be a PITA to debug and fix.
(2017-10-27, 01:46)Milhouse Wrote:
(2017-10-26, 20:11)TimoJ Wrote: Looks like my extra mounts cause that delay, I disabled them and delay was gone. Not sure what has changed after builds 1021 or 1022 (not sure which one) since this has worked fine before.

It's the systemd-235 update in #1021.

We're aware of the issue (but were not aware of any delay until your post), and it will be fixed (just not sure when).

OK, thanks for your reply!
Finally the black levels on my calibrated plasma are ok on live tv channels! 
Live tv always was too bright. Menus were ok.

Menu seems a bit darker now, but i like it this way.

Thanks guys!
Hi, im following this guide to get netlfix on raspberry pi 3 https://github.com/jet86/plugin.video.ne...llation.md
He says i need the latest libreelec alpha, my question is: "LibreElec (Krypton) v7.90.010 Alpha" it will work for my purpose?
And the most important how can i download it? Here https://libreelec.tv/downloads/preview/ I dont see the link for download alpha version
  • 134(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 18.0)24