• 155(current)
v18 LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 18.0)
Hello
The Anbiter of the ZBOX CI547 nano told me that supposedly passthrough would have to go because they use another controler like the nuc namely Parade Technologies (PS175) https://www.paradetech.com/products/ps175/
I read that it is simply missing in the kernel can someone or directly Milhouse say something to me?

Thank you
ODROID-N2 4 GB RAM CE​​ 19.2 Kodi 19
(2017-12-19, 07:01)Milhouse Wrote: New LibreELEC.tv Leia build #1218: Generic(Supercedes previous build)
  1. Update to systemd-236

This still has the same slow (80 seconds) reboot/shutdown problem that 235 introduced.
But I have fixed my problem with few umount commands in shutdown.sh.
(2017-12-20, 19:21)YinYang Wrote: I read that it is simply missing in the kernel can someone or directly Milhouse say something to me?

To the best of my knowledge the PS175 with passthrough should be working, at least with Skylake, but if it's not then make sure you have the latest HDMI firmware installed (Windows installer only).

Maybe more fixes in the kernel are required to make PS175 with reliably with Kaby Lake - try the 4.15-rc4 test build above.

If you continue to have problems then file a bug on https://bugs.freedesktop.org

If all else fails then you should still have PCM.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
New LibreELEC.tv Leia build #1220: Generic
(Supercedes previous build)

SHA256 Checksum: 4dac2cb4848a7d5cfa70c4399b10ab340f1dcb6669e2433d6facf3cad770e108 (Generic)

Code:
# uname -a
Linux NUC 4.14.7 #1 SMP Wed Dec 20 21:44:53 GMT 2017 x86_64 GNU/Linux

# lsb_release
LibreELEC (Milhouse): devel-20171220214318-#1220-gd63f060 [Build #1220]

# Kodi version
(18.0-ALPHA1 Git:1ff3fa2). Platform: Linux x86 64-bit

Based on tip of LibreELEC.tv master (d63f060, changelog) and tip of XBMC master (1ff3fa2, changelog) with the following modifications: Build Highlights:
  1. Add video tag loaders
  2. inputstream.adaptive: Fix single-file subtitle seek
Build Details:
  1. XBMC:
    • Add video tag loaders (PR:13106, 6 commits, 41 files changed)
    • various Ifdef cleanup (PR:13182, 3 commits, 32 files changed)
  2. inputstream.adaptive:
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
I'm experimenting with docker and nothing is working... Also I uninstalled docker and now there's files left over that refuse to delete, says I don't have permission.

Does anyone have docker apps working on this build?

EDIT: I reinstalled Docker and then uninstalled it, this time it allowed me to delete the leftover files... Still nothing working though
(2017-12-21, 17:27)wheemer Wrote: I'm experimenting with docker and nothing is working... Also I uninstalled docker and now there's files left over that refuse to delete, says I don't have permission.

Does anyone have docker apps working on this build?

EDIT: I reinstalled Docker and then uninstalled it, this time it allowed me to delete the leftover files... Still nothing working though

You may be better off experimenting with a stable release, ie. LibreELEC 8.2.1.

If you continue to have problems I'd suggest posting in the add-on support section of the LibreELEC forum:

https://forum.libreelec.tv/board/14-add-on-support/
I can't lose inputstream adaptive though... Oh well thanks
Dears, 

I'm using 1219 LE nightly build on Sony 4K TV
(in the past Amlogic with LE8 was working well with 4K Resolution on this TV & with the same cable)
Now with LE9 , only HD resolutions are listed in LE
I tried to manually define with 
xrandr --newmode $(gtf 3840 2160 30 | sed -ne 's/"//g;s/ Modeline //p')
&
xrandr --addmode HDMI1 3840x2160_30.00
because this data sheet define the max resolution https://www.solid-run.com/intel-braswell...fications/
I'm using exactly this Braswell HW

With these commands, the resolution list contain the 4K but after the selection , the screen still black ...

Did you have something to advice ?

Thanks in advance for your precious help
JP
New LibreELEC.tv Leia build #1221: Generic
(Supercedes previous build)

SHA256 Checksum: 4d0eba62b0be0dafc6eb8c1c62cf55171802622c7f74d51bed2dd52b37ab28f8 (Generic)

Code:
# uname -a
Linux NUC 4.14.7 #1 SMP Thu Dec 21 21:05:25 GMT 2017 x86_64 GNU/Linux

# lsb_release
LibreELEC (Milhouse): devel-20171221210329-#1221-gb3d5064 [Build #1221]

# Kodi version
(18.0-ALPHA1 Git:7b1ff23). Platform: Linux x86 64-bit

Based on tip of LibreELEC.tv master (b3d5064, changelog) and tip of XBMC master (fb65378, changelog) with the following modifications: Build Highlights:
  1. Minors
Build Details:
  1. LibreELEC.tv:
    • projects/Odroid_C2: Turn off annoying blue flashing LED on boot (PR:2343, 1 commit, 1 file changed)
  2. XBMC:
    • [app] move app branding to version.txt (PR:13219, 1 commit, 5 files changed)
    • fixed: missed one spot in EmbeddedArt prettifying (PR:13223, 1 commit, 1 file changed)
    • fixed: we want to set the overview from xml if it is empty (PR:13224, 1 commit, 1 file changed)
  3. Additional commits/pull requests/changes not yet merged upstream:
    • Updated: [env] PR:2323 (perma): buildsystem: source functions earlier, validate project/arch earlier, refactor show_config
    • Added: [env] PR:2345 (perma): zstd: update to zstd-1.3.3
    • Added: [env] PR:2348 (perma): Cleanup path for SOURCES and allow SOURCES and TARGET to be defined
I am noticing horizontal tearing a lot, not sure if I've always been experiencing it on these builds. Lately I've noticed it a lot.

Is there anything I can do? Is it related to the power of the video card, because I'm not using a high end card...
(2017-12-22, 18:18)wheemer Wrote: I am noticing horizontal tearing a lot, not sure if I've always been experiencing it on these builds. Lately I've noticed it a lot.

Is there anything I can do? Is it related to the power of the video card, because I'm not using a high end card...

You could try working out when it started.

Or try one of the kernel 4.15-rc test builds and see if they're any better.
I'm really not sure, I have not even been testing playback between versions... As you post them i've been updating.

I am running the latest version you released, I think that means I'm already running the version you are talking about, or am I confused?
(2017-12-22, 23:00)wheemer Wrote: I'm really not sure, I have not even been testing playback between versions... As you post them i've been updating.

I am running the latest version you released, I think that means I'm already running the version you are talking about, or am I confused?
 Try Build #1004, that's where this "split picture" started for me, when VDPAU enabled.
I just tried turning of "prefer VDPAU video mixer" and so far so good, was not immediately able to see screen tearing. I'll test for a while and report back...

What are the negatives with disabling that option?
Although that helped out in the one video I was testing, I still see the problem on other videos...

Where can I find the older version to test? Can I just place it in the update folder?
  • 155(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 18.0)24