• 162(current)
v18 LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 18.0)
I really am not sure, I will have to downgrade to test... Is there a specific build you think I should try?
(2018-01-05, 18:25)wheemer Wrote: I really am not sure, I will have to downgrade to test... Is there a specific build you think I should try?

There have been a number of audio changes during the last month. I'd start with #1201 and work backwards/forwards depending on whether you find that build has the issue.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
Hi there,
using Build #0103 currently after switching from Kodi 17. My problem is that single episodes of TV Shows are shown multiple times in the Library. They are also not shown with their "Title" but instead with the file name.
Anything I can do on my side?
Thanks a lot for your awesome work on this in general! Much appreciated!
Best
Brainex
(2018-01-03, 20:14)TimoJ Wrote:
(2017-12-31, 10:46)TimoJ Wrote: Where did non linear stretch go? It's missing from few latest builds.
 Anyone? Build 1228 was the last one where it was available. What happened?  
Looks like commits 29th Dec by @FernetMenta made non-linear stretch setting disappear. Is this by design and this feature is now gone or is it a bug?
Hi,

had anyone Problems with his imonlcd. It works, but shows not everything it should.

in the LCD.xml i have this part for gerneral and screensaver:

xml:

<general>
      <!--<line>XBMC running...</line>-->
      <line>$INFO[System.Time] $INFO[System.Date]</line>
      <line>$INFO[System.CurrentWindow]</line>
      <line>$INFO[LCD.TimeWide22]</line>
   </general>
   <screensaver>
      <line>$INFO[System.CurrentWindow]</line>
      <line>$INFO[LCD.TimeWide22]</line>
      <line>Freemem: $INFO[System.FreeMemory]</line>
   </screensaver>

Everything is shown, but the time is "00:00" although the systemtime and the time in Kodi is right:

shell:

htpc:~ # date
Fri Jan  5 19:36:12 CET 2018
htpc:~ #
(2018-01-05, 12:38)fbomke Wrote: Ok, seems there will be no more testing on this issue, since one patch is already merged into master, another one's currently reviewed and one's replaced by somthing somebody else anready fixed (presumedly also already merged...). Are your weekly RC builds based on master? If so, I would give the next one a try...

Currently we build with 11.0 PulseAudio, which is a little behind the latest release 11.1 (released Sep 2017). I suspect the patches they are referring to are in the currently unreleased development branch (what will be 11.2 or 12.0) however building this version is complicated due to build files missing from the development snapshots, and attempting to build the current snapshot is failing due to upstream bugs. So this may have to wait until the next official release.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
(2018-01-05, 20:37)Grabber66 Wrote: had anyone Problems with his imonlcd. It works, but shows not everything it should.

As usual, can you determine when this problem started?
I'am Sorry.
I have just startet yesterday with my first Leia Testversion.
Hi,

I ask because when i try to install emulator i have the missing package "kodi.binary.instance.game" in version 1.0.32, How can i check my version of this package and update it ?
(2018-01-05, 18:30)Milhouse Wrote:
(2018-01-05, 18:25)wheemer Wrote: I really am not sure, I will have to downgrade to test... Is there a specific build you think I should try?

There have been a number of audio changes during the last month. I'd start with #1201 and work backwards/forwards depending on whether you find that build has the issue. 
It seems to not occur in the jan 02 build, just tested it for a while and can't see the same problem. As soon as I updated to the 3rd it happened immediately
(2018-01-06, 00:48)JBLSteeve Wrote: Hi,

I ask because when i try to install emulator i have the missing package "kodi.binary.instance.game" in version 1.0.32, How can i check my version of this package and update it ?

You'll need to wait until the LE9 Repository is updated with updated addons after the recent API change. This is out of my control. Hopefully "soon".
New LibreELEC.tv Leia build #0105: Generic
(Supercedes previous build)

SHA256 Checksum: a57c93091217588c73b012a2e161ca90802605185190e0917b6f4233571c9b55 (Generic)

text:
# uname -a
Linux NUC 4.14.10 #1 SMP Fri Jan 5 22:16:39 GMT 2018 x86_64 GNU/Linux

# lsb_release
LibreELEC (Milhouse): devel-20180105221510-#0105-g978b00c [Build #0105]

# Kodi version
(18.0-ALPHA1 Git:138fa39). Platform: Linux x86 64-bit

Based on tip of LibreELEC.tv master (978b00c, changelog) and tip of XBMC master (6a6a31d, changelog) with the following modifications: Build Highlights:
  1. fix and simplify PlayFile
  2. VideoPlayer: OpenVideoStream and m_pInputStream fixes
Build Details:
  1. LibreELEC.tv:
    • projects/S905: rename project to Amlogic (PR:2383, 10 commits, 45 files changed)
    • brcmfmac_sdio-firmware-all-aml: update to latest revision (PR:2381, 1 commit, 1 file changed)
    • ssv6xxx-aml: fix firmware paths (PR:2380, 1 commit, 1 file changed)
    • busybox: add upstream patch to fix umount from systemd (PR:2375, 1 commit, 1 file changed)
    • iptables: Fix several issues (PR:2385, 1 commit, 4 files changed)
  2. XBMC:
    • [win10] update dependencies packages and do not add pass-through formats for xaudio HDMI device (PR:13308, 3 commits, 4 files changed)
    • [xbmc][WindowsStore] Set store minimum version (PR:13284, 1 commit, 2 files changed)
    • [gui] always render splash window but hide splash image if configured in AS (PR:13305, 2 commits, 3 files changed)
    • [depends] bump expat to 2.2.5 (PR:13310, 1 commit, 2 files changed)
    • Wayland fixes (PR:13096, 17 commits, 22 files changed)
    • [videoplayer] CVideoPlayer::OpenVideoStream: Pass item's dynpath to R (PR:13312, 1 commit, 1 file changed)
    • [win10] do not handle back request on non mobile systems. (PR:13313, 1 commit, 1 file changed)
    • fix and simplify PlayFile (PR:13301, 2 commits, 10 files changed)
    • ActiveAESink: We can only do PT if at least one PT format is supported (PR:13309, 1 commit, 1 file changed)
    • Fix usage of CompareNoCase (PR:13175, 7 commits, 6 files changed)
    • VideoPlayer: make m_pInputStream a smart pointer (PR:13295, 5 commits, 28 files changed)
  3. libnfs:
    • add an example program that prints the NFS filehandle of a URL (f5ccc53)
  4. pvr.demo:
    • Implement series/episode/eptitle for recordings (PR:58, 1 commit, 4 files changed)
  5. pvr.vdr.vnsi:
    • fix gles rendering of VDR osd (66050a9)
  6. Additional commits/pull requests/changes not yet merged upstream:
    • Updated: [env] PR:2382 (perma): linux: DVB fixes
    • Added: [env] PR:2384 (perma): kodi: updates for Feb 2018
    • Added: [env] PR:2388 (perma): fstrim: disable in Busybox, enable in util-linux
(2018-01-06, 00:53)wheemer Wrote:
(2018-01-05, 18:30)Milhouse Wrote:

It seems to not occur in the jan 02 build, just tested it for a while and can't see the same problem. As soon as I updated to the 3rd it happened immediately 
Still happens with 0105
Hi !
I trying enable HD audio bistream over hdmi in my mini pc Zotac mi553, but without success.
Only work ac3/dts bitream and lpcm. But it is not enough for eg. Atmos or DTS:X.
I use last build #0105 and more another but unlucky.
My setup is zotac mi553 hdmi out or dp/hdmi adapter out. and Marantz nr1601.
My zotac use lspcon from parade chip ps175 with fw 7.32 (?) so i hope latest.
Under kubuntu 17.10 with kernel 4.15 HD bitstream can't work too Sad, only ac3/dts.
I don't understand why it is so hard prepare this function to work.
Milhouse - any yours build incude HBR patch ?
Is anybody who used pc witj lspcon parade chip and use libreelec with this patch with success ?
Maybe it is worthltime and dp with this chip never will be work ?
Hi Milhouse,
Could you update alsa-lib to v1.5.0 , there are some changes and audio should work on cherry trail devices.
  • 162(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 18.0)24