v18 LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 18.0)
(2018-01-18, 19:33)wheemer Wrote: you jump on me.
I'm not sure where I "jumped" on you - my only reply when quoting you is in support of your comment, and my last request to create dedicated threads is to everyone and not aimed at anyone in particular.

What I would appreciate from everyone is that they use their discretion when posting about Netflix/Amazon/widevine/etc. as these are not components provided by me or included in these builds. Yes, I've provided getwidevine.sh in the past but there are better options available now which should be used instead - if the add-on you are using doesn't support a "widevine helper" then contact the add-on maintainer or submit a PR to their github.

If you have working video/audio - regardless of resolution - from an inputstream.adaptive-based add-on then that's my job done and there's nothing wrong with this build. If the video isn't the resolution you expect/require, or the add-on worked yesterday but doesn't today, or some other feature isn't working then that's almost certainly an issue with the add-on and therefore OT for this thread. If keeping this thread vaguely on-topic is "anal" then so be it. Smile

A quick "heads up" mentioning any known add-on breakage (that is being discussed elsewhere) is always appreciated but anyone repeatedly posting issues to these test threads that have nothing to do with these builds is simply spamming the thread (and it's unlikely their OT issue will be solved in this thread anyway). I realise it's much easier to post in this thread than start a dedicated thread but starting (or adding a post in) a dedicated thread is almost always the right thing to do where add-on issues are concerned. It is odd/unfortunate that there are no "official" support threads for Netflix/Amazon/inputstream.adaptive - I'll reach out and see if that can be improved (although it's possible that creating a Netflix/Amazon support thread may draw unwanted attention, which is why they don't exist).

Anyway this is all off-topic now... Smile
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.

Messages In This Thread
RE: LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 18.0) - by Milhouse - 2018-01-18, 20:36
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 18.0)24