Thread Closed
v18 LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 18.0)
(2018-05-01, 22:37)Calimero1609 Wrote: @millhouse
 with current multi-channel receivers from Denon, Onkyo and Pioneer, the bitstream output of DTS High Resolution (DTS-HRA) audio output does not work.
This bug was fixed in the LAV filters as of version 0.71.x and tested with current multi-channel receivers from Denon, Onkyo and Pioneer.
 (Intel NUC / Windows 10 / Media Player Classic V1.7.16)
 Is it possible to fix the bug in Kodi 18?

LibreELEC is a Linux-based distribution, not Windows, so it doesn't use the LAV Filters package - are you posting in the wrong thread?

I've just tested a Skylake based NUC6i5SYH with #0501 (configured with 5.1 output) connecting over HDMI into an Onkyo TX-NR828 AVR and I'm able to bitstream DTS-HRA (96KHz sample) without any issue - the DTS-HRA lamp on the AVR is lit. DTS-HD MA is also bitstreaming without a problem.

So in LibreELEC on Linux (at least for Skylake, also my Revo 3700 with Nvidia ION2) there is no bug to be fixed as far as I can tell.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
  Thread Closed

Thread Rating:
  • 24 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average

Messages In This Thread
RE: LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 18.0) - by Milhouse - 2018-05-01, 23:33