Thread Closed
v18 LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 18.0)
(2018-05-09, 18:34)seiichiro0185 Wrote: Hi there,

first of all thanks for all the great work with this build and Kodi/Libreelec in general, which runs absolutely amazing on my "Production" Mediacenter (Old Zotax ZBox passive).

I recently got my hands on a NUC7PJYH and I'm seeing the same problem as TheKraut reported. The integrated IR-Receiver works for a couple of keypresses and then stops doing anything. This happens with all the Alpha Builds back until March (didn't test further), and also with a current ArchLinux Installation including latest Kernel 4.16.7. I also tried the Installation from my old Zotac Box and a completely clean new Install of Libreelec.

I'll try to get a Windows 10 Installation onto the device and report back if it behaves any different. 
 So I installed Windows 10 on my Intel NUC7PJYH and tested the integrated IR receiver there.  It works without a problem. So it really seems to be a software problem on Linux (I suspect in the kernel). Unfortunately I have no usefull experience with debugging kernel driver issues.

If anyone has an idea what I could test or do to debug this problem further I'll gladly do it.
  Thread Closed

Thread Rating:
  • 24 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average

Messages In This Thread
RE: LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 18.0) - by seiichiro0185 - 2018-05-10, 10:23