• 269(current)
v18 LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 18.0)
debug seems to do it when scrolling though menus
(2018-07-17, 04:53)porkchop999 Wrote: debug seems to do it when scrolling though menus

Can you expand on what is actually happening? Is this a stutter, a temporary freeze, or total freeze of the GUI?

If you're making your own builds of LE master then your own build may not have included the updated libva/mesa (this is potentially a cause), but they have merged now. It might be an idea to continue building LE master as of #0713 but adding the remaining two Kodi commits (add one commit, test, add the next commit etc.), before finally adding the libva bump.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
Its a complete gui freeze, (not when video is playing) ssh still works but the only option is to restart Kodi. It started with your builds from #713. Trying with a clean install at the moment.
Seems to be when the gui is set to 1920x1080@60p changing it to 1920x1080@30p fixes it
for me it does not fix it ... GUI still freezes, just some time later ...

Peter
I wonder if this is a known 'issue'. On my amd rig I get this issue that Kodi seems to think that it is changing refresh rate to the one in the mkv file. But my tv insist that it is still sending 50p. See the screenshot.
It leads to sound skipping once in a while.

Photo
New LibreELEC.tv Leia build #0717: Generic
(Supercedes previous build)

SHA256 Checksum: 45d361a6a43910ca898d0043c71b4c5a7518aa8ab0efd441c646cb7d06433493 (Generic)

text:
# uname -a
Linux NUC 4.17.7 #1 SMP Tue Jul 17 21:03:51 BST 2018 x86_64 GNU/Linux

# lsb_release
LibreELEC (Milhouse): devel-20180717210236-#0717-g873d2c9 [Build #0717]

# Kodi version
(18.0-ALPHA3 Git:b7583e3). Platform: Linux x86 64-bit

Based on tip of LibreELEC.tv master (873d2c9, changelog) and tip of XBMC master (c8fc7e3, changelog) with the following modifications: Build Highlights:
  1. New 4.17.7 kernel
  2. [guiinfo] Fix 'Slideshow.File(Name|Path|Size|Date)' and 'Slideshow.Index' labels - trac#17956.
Build Details:
  1. LibreELEC.tv:
    • x265: use correct package directive for extracting (PR:2835, 1 commit, 1 file changed)
  2. XBMC:
    • [videoplayer] Fix "Iterator 'it' used after element has been erased". (PR:14190, 1 commit, 1 file changed)
  3. Additional commits/pull requests/changes not yet merged upstream:
    • Added: [env] PR:2837 (perma): linux (RPi): update to linux-4.14.56
    • Added: [env] PR:2838 (perma): linux (Generic): update to linux-4.17.7
    • Added: [pkg] PR:14191 (perma): [guiinfo] Fix 'Slideshow.File(Name|Path|Size|Date)' and 'Slideshow.Index' labels - trac#17956.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
I was thinking about purchasing a HAUPPAUGE WinTV-dualHD USB tuner as it seems pretty much the only USB based Dual DVB-T2 solution out there.

Reading through some of the threads on the libreelec forum there were indications that whilst the stick would work, there were issues getting both tuners to work, with one seemingly working correctly and that it might work with the 4.17 kernel.

Does anybody know if this stick will work with the latest builds?
strange thing and probably out of context, I'm always network boot libreelec using tftp and nfs, starting from build #716, i get mount error on boot. 
When i revert to earlier build everything is fine.
Any idea?
Hello.

I bought a new Denon AVR x2400h. On my old LibreELEC 8.2.5 there was such a problem. How I set the resolution of 3840x2160x60h with everything is fine. As I set my new AVR as the main source of the sound, the picture on the TV loses synchronization. Hoping that the latest Milhouse build will work well, I installed it but the problem is the same. With resolution of 1920x1080x60hz I can set my AVR and work well then.

Can you help Milhouse?

This is my log

https://paste.ubuntu.com/p/zM4tmvjBmy/
(2018-07-18, 18:10)skydancer Wrote: strange thing and probably out of context, I'm always network boot libreelec using tftp and nfs, starting from build #716, i get mount error on boot. 
Any idea?

So #0715 is network booting successfully, but #0716 is not? Not seeing any obvious change in #0716 other than maybe the glibc changes... can you post your syslinux.cfg?
(2018-07-18, 18:33)kowalmisiek Wrote: Hello.

I bought a new Denon AVR x2400h. On my old LibreELEC 8.2.5 there was such a problem. How I set the resolution of 3840x2160x60h with everything is fine. As I set my new AVR as the main source of the sound, the picture on the TV loses synchronization. Hoping that the latest Milhouse build will work well, I installed it but the problem is the same. With resolution of 1920x1080x60hz I can set my AVR and work well then.

Can you help Milhouse?

This is my log

https://paste.ubuntu.com/p/zM4tmvjBmy/

Assuming this is a refresh rate issue, have you enabled the relevant resolution in the whitelist (select resolutions in Settings > System > Display > Whitelist, and enable Settings > Player > Videos > Adjust display refresh rate).

Otherwise, I'm not really sure I understand what the problem is but maybe someone else will, and can help you based on your log.
For VAAPI + Deinterlace: https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/pull/14196 please try again tomorrow's build.
First decide what functions / features you expect from a system. Then decide for the hardware. Don't waste your money on crap.
Hi
I am seeing NFS issues on builds from 714 onwards.
My NFS settings not changed on NAS but now any new files do not get detected by Kodi and when you browse the share using files in Kodi it shows blank names on new files but you can play them so not permission issue.
Debug log: https://paste.ubuntu.com/p/QrM4h2z3Kw/
(2018-07-18, 19:48)Milhouse Wrote:
(2018-07-18, 18:10)skydancer Wrote: strange thing and probably out of context, I'm always network boot libreelec using tftp and nfs, starting from build #716, i get mount error on boot. 
Any idea?

So #0715 is network booting successfully, but #0716 is not? Not seeing any obvious change in #0716 other than maybe the glibc changes... can you post your syslinux.cfg? 
sure.
https://paste.ubuntu.com/p/hNzyXdTjJb/
  • 269(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 18.0)24