Some albums not added to library
Hi I have repeatedly scanned my music folders but some albums are not being added to the library. Is this a limitation of the default Kodi album identifier? If so are there any other good music indexers I can use for Kodi? Thanks

Sent from my HTC One_M8
Which particular albums are not being added, where are they located (folder names etc.), and are the song files tagged.

Maybe similar issue to this http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=298103
(2016-12-01, 21:15)DaveBlake Wrote: Which particular albums are not being added, where are they located (folder names etc.), and are the song files tagged.

Maybe similar issue to this http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=298103
Hi, thx for reply, the album's that aren't being added to library are in the same folder with the album's that are being recognised and added to the library...

Sent from my HTC 10
Do you have an example of one of the albums that isn't getting added and one that is ?

Also, do you know what is in the tags for the tracks on each of the albums and have you tagged with Musicbrainz ID's (MBID's) ?
Learning Linux the hard way !!
(2016-12-02, 07:55)black_eagle Wrote: Do you have an example of one of the albums that isn't getting added and one that is ?

Also, do you know what is in the tags for the tracks on each of the albums and have you tagged with Musicbrainz ID's (MBID's) ?
Hi thanksfor advice, it is a French album (does that make a difference to tagging?)

Going to try and use Windows explorer and have a look at the tag information to see if there is anything weird and maybe use a tag editor and change some things and see if that makes a difference.

If that doesnt work I'l be back for more advice [SMILING FACE WITH SMILING EYES]

Sent from my HTC 10
Strange came home from work, and it seems the album has been added to the library... Maybe restarting it helped... Thanks for help![THUMBS UP SIGN]

Sent from my HTC One_M8

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Some albums not added to library0