v17 Custom Shutdown Timer menu item is missing in Kodi 17 Beta 06
Hi,

is there any way to enable the Custom Shutdown Timer in the exit menu? I just compiled the new Kodi 17 Beta 06 popcornmix and found out that the only menu item in the exit menu is simply "Exit".
The file /usr/share/kodi/addons/skin.estuary/1080i/DialogButtonMenu.xml is the same as in the previous Beta 03, version in which I had all the options in the Exit Menu.

Is there any other option / XML file that I need to mod, in order to get the full exit menu back ?
Thank you in advance!
bump!

No one has a clue? I'm still using Kodi 17.03 but it looks like 17.06 is way faster on my Pi, such a pity that I can't have a shutdown timer Sad
Recently I checked popcornmix repository and found out that it got updated with Kodi 18 Alpha 01, which doesn't even have the build/makefiles.
I would be very thankful if someone could point me into eventually copying the Custom Shutdown Timer specific source code from 17.03 over 17.06. Maybe I could re-compile it and use it until a stable 17 build appears. Kodi 17.03 runs pretty well but the TV / EPG databases are totally messed up and I had to put them in a RAM based filesystem in order to protect may SDCard from corruption.
bump reloaded!

I just diff-ed the source folders /xbmc/interfaces/ between 17.03 and 17.06 and all files look the same except:

/xbmc-17-03/xbmc/interfaces/AnnouncementManager.cpp /xbmc-17-06/xbmc/interfaces/AnnouncementManager.cpp
268c268
< type = "movies";
---
> type = "movie";

I so wish I knew where to look after what's causing 17.06 to not show Custom Shutdown Timer. 17.06 looks pretty stable and faster than 17.03 and I would be able to stick with it until a final 17 (that I'll be able to compile on RaspberryPi) will be released.

Should I move this thread somewhere else? Is any moderator willing to help/guide?
I forgot to mention that I'm using this Shutdown Custom Timer just to exit Kodi and put the TV in sleep mode. The user I'm running kodi with has no shutdown privileges and it might be that 17.06 recognizes that I can't actually shut down the system, whereas I might have been using a bug as a feature until now in 17.03 Huh

Came to this conclusion by reading this thread:
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=225347

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Custom Shutdown Timer menu item is missing in Kodi 17 Beta 060