Sony TV keeps disconnecting the remote -Krypton only
I prefer the idea of just having a setting for the notification. Same logic is used in some other places in Kodi. I've seen a few bluetooth devices that like to connect and disconnect like this, such as a few mice, and I imagine there are other remotes that have the same issue.
Indeed. I also have a wireless keyboard (from Rapoo) which I connect from time to time (only for debugging purpose) for which I also see frequent events.
I hear you guys. I also discovered that some CEC adapters take a while to connect after boot, causing notifications during playback if a movie is started. I've reopened the PR for comments and will merge into RC1 if no one objects
When I first experienced this issue, I was looking for exactly this option. So I think that it is a very intuitive solution and really needed considering the suspend states of such input devices...
I just installed the master nightly from 2016-12-29. I don't get the "Device removed" notification anymore. But I still get the "New device configured" notification when I use the remote again after a 1 minute idle time. So it is not a lot better now...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Sony TV keeps disconnecting the remote -Krypton only0