Warning Level? Seriously?
What's with the warning level? I had no idea I was so dangerous. Really though I think it's BS. Enough already, I found it funny at first but now it's starting to annoy me. Please remove it.
From what I can see your warning level is at 0%.

Could you please state what the issue is in a courteous manner?
Always read the Wiki, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Read/follow the forum rules.
I have no idea what you are talking about. That is your first post, you couldn't have a warning level beforehand.
You have a reputation level (=1) from this post:

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?pid=...pid2458445

... but no warning. I've also just checked the logs, and I can find no reference to either giving you a warning, or removing one.
I don't hover over this forum but I don't recall ever seeing anyone else (though there probably are) with a warning level, so with me being the only one AFIK it feels like a taint, even though it is at 0%
Kib: your post is confusing, this is my 30th post, not my 2nd.
Prof Yaffle: are you saying it can't be removed?
Dangelus: I don't mean to be discourteous, but at the same time I find being singled out without reason (post #4) to be a discourtesy. I do however appreciate the immediate and hopefully resolved response by three T-K members.
(2016-12-05, 02:00)RyeHumor Wrote: but at the same time I find being singled out without reason (post #4)
The reputation level is where other members have thanked you for helping them. It's a good thing. Every member has that warning level on his/her account. Just ignore it, if you make a mistake and get a warning for anything, you'll know about it. (EDITED TO ADD: you're the only one who sees your warning level, nobody else does, I see mine, I don't see yours.)

You're not being singled out, those forum features apply to everyone.
Sorry, was on mobile and looked at the wrong value.

As far as warning levels go: everyone has one and they can see their own. Warning levels are a way for moderators to warn people that they are breaking the rules without immediately sanctioning them with a ban. They can be set to a percentage value and to a certain time. Al moderators,l supermoderators and admins can see everyone's warning level.

As long as yours is 0 you are doing fine, nothing to worry about.
Ok I get it. Thanks to the team members for their patience. Happy holidays to you.
No problem. Now, don't do it again, or otherwise... ;-)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Warning Level? Seriously?0