[WIP] Stadium - Update 2017.10.21
(2018-01-10, 01:20)FlyerHoops Wrote: Is this still avaiable? I tried to install from metalchris 3.0.3 and it was not listed? I was able to install CBC Sports and saw a bunch others listed, but not Stadium or ASN or any of the previous names.  Thank you in Advance!

Yes, you can download the .zip from the link in the 2nd post of this thread. I never added Stadium (or a couple of my other add-ons) to my repo. All of my add-ons are also available from the 'My Add-ons' link in my signature.
XBMC Gotham (13.2) on ThinkPad T400 Ubuntu 12.04.5 | Kodi Krypton (17.6) on HTPC Lubuntu 16.04 | My Add-ons | My Repo
Ahh, that explains it. I've always installed directly from the repository. Is there instructions on how to install from zip?  I was thinking it was as easy as typing in the path in File Manager, but I tried that and it couldn't find the path it said.  Not sure if this matters, I am using an Amazon FireTV Stick. Thank you!
(2018-01-10, 16:07)FlyerHoops Wrote: Ahh, that explains it. I've always installed directly from the repository. Is there instructions on how to install from zip?  I was thinking it was as easy as typing in the path in File Manager, but I tried that and it couldn't find the path it said.  Not sure if this matters, I am using an Amazon FireTV Stick. Thank you!

It's the standard install from zip process.
XBMC Gotham (13.2) on ThinkPad T400 Ubuntu 12.04.5 | Kodi Krypton (17.6) on HTPC Lubuntu 16.04 | My Add-ons | My Repo

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Stadium - Update 2017.10.2151