Release Stadium - Update 2021.10.09
(2018-01-10, 01:20)FlyerHoops Wrote: Is this still avaiable? I tried to install from metalchris 3.0.3 and it was not listed? I was able to install CBC Sports and saw a bunch others listed, but not Stadium or ASN or any of the previous names.  Thank you in Advance!

Yes, you can download the .zip from the link in the 2nd post of this thread. I never added Stadium (or a couple of my other add-ons) to my repo. All of my add-ons are also available from the 'My Add-ons' link in my signature.
Kodi Nexus on Dell Optiplex 980 Lubuntu 20.04 | Kodi Nexus on HTPC Lubuntu 20.04 | My Add-ons | Legacy Repo | Matrix Repo
Ahh, that explains it. I've always installed directly from the repository. Is there instructions on how to install from zip?  I was thinking it was as easy as typing in the path in File Manager, but I tried that and it couldn't find the path it said.  Not sure if this matters, I am using an Amazon FireTV Stick. Thank you!
(2018-01-10, 16:07)FlyerHoops Wrote: Ahh, that explains it. I've always installed directly from the repository. Is there instructions on how to install from zip?  I was thinking it was as easy as typing in the path in File Manager, but I tried that and it couldn't find the path it said.  Not sure if this matters, I am using an Amazon FireTV Stick. Thank you!

It's the standard install from zip process.
Kodi Nexus on Dell Optiplex 980 Lubuntu 20.04 | Kodi Nexus on HTPC Lubuntu 20.04 | My Add-ons | Legacy Repo | Matrix Repo
Thanks MetalChris! I got it sideloaded and installed.  Have you made an add-on to stream what's shown on CBSSports.com/Live ??
Download from the link above and load the zip file
(2018-01-28, 19:17)Duff Man Wrote: Download from the link above and load the zip file

For CBS or Stadium. I was asking about CBS now
Sorry it is for stadium
In order to acquire the necessary token, valid login credentials are now required. You can set up a free account at the Stadium website. Download the latest version from post #2 and enter your credentials in the add-on settings.

If you have any issues with the add-on, please post a link to a full, unedited debug log (wiki)
FYI

ImageImage
(2018-03-26, 04:18)locoguano Wrote: FYI

Not sure you're using that is generating that message, but the file is clean.

Web Inspector

VirusTotal
(2018-03-27, 02:19)MetalChris Wrote:

Web InspectorVirusTotal 
 McAfee antivirus...
Just to clarify, I didn't mean it as an accusation. I just thought you might like to know.
(2018-03-26, 02:55)MetalChris Wrote: In order to acquire the necessary token, valid login credentials are now required. You can set up a free account at the Stadium website. Download the latest version from post #2 and enter your credentials in the add-on settings.

If you have any issues with the add-on, please post a link to a full, unedited debug log (wiki)
Chris, I can't find anywhere on the watchstadium.com to sign up for a FREE account.  There's a signup for a free TRIAL, but they're requiring credit card info. 

All I want to do is to watch their free OTA feed.  Down here in Orlando, FL some low-powered TV outlet grabbed up Stadium.  Unless you're within a couple of miles of their tower, you're just out of luck in my market...
(2018-03-28, 05:04)locoguano Wrote:
(2018-03-27, 02:19)MetalChris Wrote:

Web InspectorVirusTotal 
 McAfee antivirus...
Just to clarify, I didn't mean it as an accusation. I just thought you might like to know.

No problem. I've seen a false positive come up before on another of my add-ons (can't remember which one though). It may be because the link I've provided here in the forum redirects to the actual file.

(2018-03-28, 18:42)Dennis_D Wrote:
(2018-03-26, 02:55)MetalChris Wrote: In order to acquire the necessary token, valid login credentials are now required. You can set up a free account at the Stadium website. Download the latest version from post #2 and enter your credentials in the add-on settings.

Chris, I can't find anywhere on the watchstadium.com to sign up for a FREE account.  There's a signup for a free TRIAL, but they're requiring credit card info. 

All I want to do is to watch their free OTA feed.  Down here in Orlando, FL some low-powered TV outlet grabbed up Stadium.  Unless you're within a couple of miles of their tower, you're just out of luck in my market...

I registered months ago when the site first became active, no credit card needed. Have you tried the link below?

Register
Thanks, Chris.  That did the trick.  I can't seem to find that link within the watchstadium.com website, but your link took me directly there and allowed me to sign up for a free account.

The addon works perfectly.
(2018-03-30, 17:38)Dennis_D Wrote: Thanks, Chris.  That did the trick.  I can't seem to find that link within the watchstadium.com website, but your link took me directly there and allowed me to sign up for a free account.

The addon works perfectly.

Cool, glad it worked. It's actually up in the right hand corner of the website. I'll add this to the first post of the thread.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Stadium - Update 2021.10.091