repository problem

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
James Burr Box Offline
All of a sudden I keep getting the message " cannot connect to repository" when I have installed new addon from zip. Is there a fix for this?
find quote
DarrenHill Offline
Team-Kodi Minion
Which repository and add-on(s) are you talking about?

| Banned add-ons (wiki) | Forum rules (wiki) | First time user (wiki) | FAQs (wiki) | Troubleshooting (wiki) | Add-ons (wiki) | Free content (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki) | Free Movies/TV Shows
find quote
anengnyer Offline
mine is Kodi Add-On Repository.... try several time still can't
find quote
Dangelus Offline
Team-Kodi Member
(2016-12-15 00:29)anengnyer Wrote:  mine is Kodi Add-On Repository.... try several time still can't

With the official Kodi repository you don't install anything from zip, it's built in. I you certain you have named the correct one? You have posted in 3rd Party Repositories after all.

You need to provide much more detailed information and preferably a link to review your Debug_log (wiki) if you are wanting any meaningful support.

Always read the Kodi online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Read/follow the forum rules.
(This post was last modified: 2016-12-15 09:56 by Dangelus.)
find quote
ItsAsylum Offline
I too seem to be having the same issue, but only on my firestick. It'll say that it could not connect to my repo. then when I try again, itll say working for hours if I leave it alone. However I can get into it from my computer install of kodi.
find quote