Suddenly... Kodi plays .dff files??
I've tried this before with no success, but not in a long time. To my surprise, I downloaded some .dff files recently which are now all playable with Kodi. I am using version 15.2 (Linux, on a Zotac Zbox). Started using Kodi back when it was XBMC on a modded Xbox over 10 years ago now. This program only gets better & better. Which version started .dff playback capabilities?
I don't know, but does it matter?
Quote:This program only gets better & better.
Glad you think so, v17 is even better still, consider upgrading perhaps?
(2016-12-06, 11:18)DaveBlake Wrote: I don't know, but does it matter?

Isn't 17 still buggy?
15.0 was the first with dff. came in through ffmpeg.
(2016-12-06, 13:32)ironic_monkey Wrote: 15.0 was the first with dff. came in through ffmpeg.
Thanks for that.

Quote:Isn't 17 still buggy?
Much is pretty solid actually, my family use it happily every day (and they soon moan if I try to use them as test bunnies). The delays in release means that it is much more tested than some other earlier releases. AFAIK the main issue delaying release now is about updating the currently used skin while it is in use, how important is that to you? The team have been working hard to nail issues as they arise, and some are onto v18 work already, meaning that there is nothing to fix in v17.

I can not promise you won't find any bugs, but I feel the new features and the bugs in v16 that it fixes are worth that small risk.
(2016-12-06, 11:18)DaveBlake Wrote: I don't know, but does it matter?

Just updated to Jarvis, so far so good. What changes or improvements should I be looking for?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Suddenly... Kodi plays .dff files??0