• 4(current)
v17 Pellucid [Kodi Krypton]
I agree with solbero's wife....that sounds like a great idea.
Haha, my better half is equally vocal on my attempts to design stuff and she's also very rarely (for which read 'never', darling) wrong.. Lets see what can be done.

@solbero: you're right about Wolf People. We saw them not long back in Bristol - great band!
Bitcoin donations: 1Hvo9rWzhAVbuPrshgaGZaD7qcLFTCPuiv
[Skin] Pellucid
[Skin] Maximinimalism
A quick first pass

watch gallery
[Skin] Pellucid
[Skin] Maximinimalism
Looks very nice....fits right in.
The new design for the home screen is approved by both my wife and I. Big Grin
Good stuff. Latest commit on my Github has that revision, plus a fix for the weird onback behaviour noted by Solbero.

FYI: I've recently made some improvements to the way menu items are handled. Users are recommended to reset all menus (home, music, video, pictures) to defaults to pull these changes through.

V1.1.0 is pretty much baked. I'm just waiting for a script to be included on the kodi repos.
[Skin] Pellucid
[Skin] Maximinimalism
I really like this skin. Thank you for all of the hard work you have put into it. I have tried modding skins here and there and I know how much work it takes just to move things around that are already there lol. So it is not lost on me how much work is put in to create something new.

I do wonder how much customization is planned however. I realize that this skin is meant to be basically plug and play but for a skin that is so focused on art I find it strange that the same fan art image is used over and over. I am not talking about having a bunch of different views, I get that that the posters are used in the TV shows and seasons areas but the same fan art is used for every episode. I would like to see more control of the art presented.
Thanks Scott00007. I'm always open to suggestion and I too would like to see as much art used as possible. The difficulty of course is finding ways to make it available to those users who want it without acting to the detriment of those folks who don't deviate from the default.

Once the next update is out, i'll have a good look around at the other skins and plugins etc and see whats available.
[Skin] Pellucid
[Skin] Maximinimalism
Weird behaviour...

One show left...

delete it, and then the display switches to:

Also, (I've reported this earlier)

Notice the difference in the artwork, when going from one screen to the other.

One the first image, the artwork is behind the sidebar, on the second image there nothing behind the sidebar (the image is shifted totally.)

@doggzipp:

Quote:delete it, and then the display switches to:
Well spotted.

Quote:One the first image, the artwork is behind the sidebar, on the second image there nothing behind the sidebar (the image is shifted totally.)
Yes, that's behaving as designed. This may change soon as I start looking at expanding the image handling across the skin.

@Scott00007. Looks like artwork downloader is still the go to plugin for extensive art collections. I'm going to look at implementing / taking advantage of some of its features in Pellucid. What are the kinds of things you'd like to see?
[Skin] Pellucid
[Skin] Maximinimalism
Firstly, fantastic skin, the best I've seen in a long time so congrats and keep up the good work.

There are just 2 things I'd personally like to see, if I've missed these then I apologise, firstly movie fanart on the homepage, the pictures are glorious but I'd like the option.
Secondly and I understand you don't wish to add views but I'd be sold completely with a poster view for movies.

Lastly, thank you for the great skin.
@thedeadman, I think a way to switch views is needed...

See how TV Shows display on my Kodi setup, when using the PlexKodiConnect addon (so I can access my Plex Movies and TV Shows from within Kodi)

Quote:There are just 2 things I'd personally like to see, if I've missed these then I apologise, firstly movie fanart on the homepage, the pictures are glorious but I'd like the option.

Already there - look in skin settings and you'll find an option to point the slideshow to a different directory. If you want fanart from your movies etc, you might want to check out the artwork organiser plugin or similar to group them all together.

Quote: Secondly and I understand you don't wish to add views but I'd be sold completely with a poster view for movies.

Again, that's there, but it only works for movies that are imported to the user library at the moment (i.e. not plugins). The same goes for Plex i'm afraid. If I can find a way to ensure that movie lists from other sources can be identified consistently, i'll let the poster view take over. No luck yet though.
[Skin] Pellucid
[Skin] Maximinimalism
V1.1.0 released (official repo to follow).
[Skin] Pellucid
[Skin] Maximinimalism
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Pellucid [Kodi Krypton]2