• 5(current)
v17 Pellucid [Kodi Krypton]
Sorted the fanart, thank you, don't know how I missed that! as for the view I do get the poster wall but I was refering to a large poster view, though the wall has grew on me now anyway.
One thing with the wall, the covers are slightly off apsect in height, making them appear very slightly squashed, not sure if you aware of or not.

Again though, fantastic skin Smile
Quote:the covers are slightly off apsect in height

You're right - I'm using 3/4 and they should be 2/3. Small difference but it is noticeable. I'll get that fixed up.
Bitcoin donations: 1Hvo9rWzhAVbuPrshgaGZaD7qcLFTCPuiv
[Skin] Pellucid
[Skin] Maximinimalism
Rainbow 
Dear Thedeadman,

just notice french language updates,
and new homescreen...

so my second message in this forum is to say :
Thank you for this nice new update !

Smile
(2017-02-25, 13:24)thedeadman Wrote:
Quote:the covers are slightly off apsect in height

You're right - I'm using 3/4 and they should be 2/3. Small difference but it is noticeable. I'll get that fixed up.

Thanks a lot!
I got the 1.1.0 update yesterday from the repo. The bug I described in post #43 relating to the side-menu overlay in the add-ons sub-menu of settings is still present. I tried to open and then hide the side-menu (I’m talking about the overlay that appears when you press left twice) in other sections of the skin such as files and library, and it works as expected.
Very nice and clean Skin! Love The design. But iam missing one Thing: widgets for The homescreen. It would be Great To have 1-3 Different Widgets per shortcut
Very nice and clean Skin! Love The design. But iam missing one Thing: widgets for The homescreen. It would be Great To have 1-3 Widgets per shortcut
@solbero:

............................................________........................
....................................,.-‘”...................``~.,..................
.............................,.-”...................................“-.,............
.........................,/...............................................”:,........
.....................,?......................................................\,.....
.................../...........................................................,}....
................./......................................................,:`^`..}....
.............../...................................................,:”........./.....
..............?.....__.........................................:`.........../.....
............./__.(.....“~-,_..............................,:`........../........
.........../(_....”~,_........“~,_....................,:`........_/...........
..........{.._$;_......”=,_.......“-,_.......,.-~-,},.~”;/....}...........
...........((.....*~_.......”=-._......“;,,./`..../”............../............
...,,,___.\`~,......“~.,....................`.....}............../.............
............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-”...............
............/.`~,......`-...............................\....../\...................
.............\`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....\,__...........
,,_..........}.>-._\...................................|..............`=~-,....
.....`=~-,_\_......`\,.................................\........................
...................`=~-,,.\,...............................\.......................
................................`:,,...........................`\..............__..
.....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``.......
........................................_\..........._,-%.......`\...............
...................................,<`.._|_,-&``................`\..............

Yes. In my haste to fix it everywhere else I seemed to have forgotten to fix it in the very place you first reported it..

@Cyku007: Widgets are not something I'm keen to implement i'm afraid. One for the modders perhaps.
[Skin] Pellucid
[Skin] Maximinimalism
Hello, bravo for this nice interface and this big work ... however I can not figure out a solution for a problem: I'm on raspberry Pi3 / Kodi 17, I have two discs (one for my movies and another For the cartoons of my children). I would, if possible, do two sections ... a "FILMS" with a hard disk and another "CHILD FILMS" with the other disk. It's possible ? Sorry if I can not make myself understood, my english is generally limited to saying: "a Pint please!" Friendly ...
Hello, you have done a very nice skin! Just in case, when i listening music i can't not use Home button from the telecommand, if i want to come back to the home screen i must do 2 back with the back touch. I pass by a black screen.
I have a playlist in favorite for my kind's movies. I put it on home screen menu but when i open it i can't choose (or i dont find) how to change view?

Thank you for all.
Hi , I like the minimalistic design of this, question please , when accessing my own library using default "movies" on main menu i get the full screen icon view which is fine , however i have a large collection of movies 900+ , so i added "genres" as a category , but when i open it i get a bunch of grey boxes with no titles . so i created 3x smart playlists using genres option and set each one as a main menu item , but when i select one it only opens in list view with tiny icons on left for each movie ? I can't find any option to change view ? can i change the "view" number in xml files for the playlists to the same as that used in movies view ?
Reason for above is there doesn't appear to be any sub menu options so i can't use the default kodi movies sub menu list ( , titles,years,genres etc ).
A lot of queries around the same issue..

@Metalgonzo: You'll need to build 2 playlists - one for your movies and one for the children. You can then add them to the main menu as playlist items. You might want to switch to the default skin to make video playlists as I don't think that option is in Pellucid as a default.

For the time being, playlists are shown in the list view...

@XavHorneT & @Ontap:

For simplicity (the overall aim of the skin), I suppress the Kodi submenus (titles, years etc) and set the views depending on the content. For the most part, this works just fine. However, when there is content that is potentially ambiguous (e.g. a playlist) I default back to the list view. There is no way to switch views in Pellucid. It is not a simple case of switching a view number - everything is managed through layers of condition-based overrides. Override them at your peril is my advice if you want to get under the hood, things will get very messy.

All that being said, I realise this is important and I am working on making the poster views available to custom playlists, providing the content is from the user library. This is taking some time to get right, so please bear with me.
[Skin] Pellucid
[Skin] Maximinimalism
Hello! I never dought that make a skin is hard!! Abd you do a great job, it will be very nice to avec a poster view for customs playlist ( with good size my son choose his anime by looking the poster ;-). Be sure you have all tour time because good job needs time!
Thx
How are you progressing on that poster aspect issue? I know it's a small thing but it's driving me bonkers lol
haha - it's fixed up on Github if you don't want to wait for the next release..
[Skin] Pellucid
[Skin] Maximinimalism
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Pellucid [Kodi Krypton]2