• 6(current)
v17 Pellucid [Kodi Krypton]
Two new bugs I noticed:

One: I play an album, exit back to the “Home Screen”, and exit it one more time to bring up the “Now Playing Full-screen”. When I exit the “Now Playing Full-screen” the skin gives me a black screen I then have to exit to bring up the “Home Screen“.

Two: Have a look at the “System Information” in the attached screenshot. “My Kodi” doesn’t align with ”Kodi System Information”. Also, what is up with the storage information? I also don’t have any PVR clients installed. Maybe the skin should display something like ’No PVR clients installed’ instead of an empty box…

Thanks Solbero,

That music fullscreen close bug has been giving me a headache for a while now. Everytime I think it's sorted out, it comes back to haunt me! Bottom line is that i'm aware of it and I will fix it if it bloody kills me.

The alignment and PVR bugs are straightforward fixes. As for the storage bit, looks like someone has sneakily added some strings without telling me. Well spotted!
Bitcoin donations: 1Hvo9rWzhAVbuPrshgaGZaD7qcLFTCPuiv
[Skin] Pellucid
[Skin] Maximinimalism
My wife has been asking for something simple and elegant that she won't get lost in. I'm so glad for your work on this!

We rely heavily on being able to see the next episode up, also known as next episode in the skin helper service widgets. Could there be an option to change the resume tv widget in the video spotlight to show this instead?
wex101: Sure, i'll take a look.

Always a pleasure to achieve significant-other acceptance value :-)
[Skin] Pellucid
[Skin] Maximinimalism
Thanks so much!
Nice Skin ... fab job ....

Any chance we could have options on the Video/Music view layouts .... be nice to see some options there like the other skins offer .... different lay out of artwork etc ??
@Silki,

Sorry - no extra viewtypes i'm afraid. I am looking at ways to make the best of extra artwork though.
[Skin] Pellucid
[Skin] Maximinimalism
(2017-03-14, 19:53)thedeadman Wrote: @Silki,

Sorry - no extra viewtypes i'm afraid. I am looking at ways to make the best of extra artwork though.

That'd be awesome. I'd love to see that image rotate to something else once the pan animation is done for shows and movies.
(2017-02-24, 16:35)thedeadman Wrote: The same goes for Plex i'm afraid. If I can find a way to ensure that movie lists from other sources can be identified consistently, i'll let the poster view take over. No luck yet though.

How about giving us an option to force the view mode into Movies or TV Shows for these cases?
@thedeadman

Thanks ok .... I do love this skin just what Iv been looking for .. but ... I lilke the view types in "aeon nox silvo"

Your Spotlight view is similar ..... I'm going to try and have a "PLAY"

Any tips on tweaking these views ?

If I could simply move the video view down to the bottom of the screen to see the fanart so they were in a row I's be happy .... (SAD I know)

What do you use GUI wise or is the case of making a change in the XML and refreshing on KODI.

I have removed the odd element from views before but I assume a Viewtype is a big job?
@dogzipp: There will never be user options for views. I can't be plainer than that, sorry. It goes against the entire ethos of my design.

The next update will allow playlists to display movies etc in the same way as library content however. Expanding it to include Plex stuff is probably possible, but I don't have a Plex setup, so I can't test.

@silki: Sure. If you want to play with the views for tvshows and movies, you'll want to be looking in Views_tvshows.xml or Views_movies.xml. They're both essentially the same apart from a few infolabels. Not a huge job, you'll be making changes to only one control really.

To do what you want, you'll want to edit the panel container. Use the spotlight page code (custom_recentContent.xml) as a guide.
Do not mess with the control ID's or any conditional visibility stuff and you should be fine to mess about without causing too many problems. You may want to use the latest code on my Github.
[Skin] Pellucid
[Skin] Maximinimalism
@wex101: I'm working on extra imagery but it's turning out to be a total pig. I'm at the point where I will probably have to put together some additional scripting to get a proper grip of it.

Ditto the next episodes thing. I need to look at the skin helper script in more detail before I go ahead and import it.

In the short term, given you have the skin helper stuff already installed, I could give you the instructions of what you need to do to replace the resume tv widget if that's useful?
[Skin] Pellucid
[Skin] Maximinimalism
v.1.1.1 just pushed to repo

Changelog:
- [FIXED] Aspect ratio incorrect in poster view (thanks wiiija)
- [NEW] Artist slideshow support
- [NEW] Polish translation (thanks Etharr)
- [FIXED] Context menu onback handling in addons (thanks Solbero)
- [FIXED] onback from music visualisation screen
- [NEW] Video Playlists now display in correct content view with title
- [NEW] Music video support
- [NEW] Artwork downloader support
- [NEW] German translation (thanks Matthias)
- Various minor tweaks
[Skin] Pellucid
[Skin] Maximinimalism
(2017-03-15, 22:09)thedeadman Wrote: @wex101: I'm working on extra imagery but it's turning out to be a total pig. I'm at the point where I will probably have to put together some additional scripting to get a proper grip of it.

Ditto the next episodes thing. I need to look at the skin helper script in more detail before I go ahead and import it.

In the short term, given you have the skin helper stuff already installed, I could give you the instructions of what you need to do to replace the resume tv widget if that's useful?

Sure! That'd be awesome!
No worries:

I'm not sure of your setup or experience with Kodi's innards, but you'll need to find where skin.pellucid is located on your system. On a Mac, it's ~/Library/Application Support/Kodi/Addons.

Anyway, once you're there, you need to replace the file skin.pellucid/1080i/custom_recentContent.xml with this one:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/owch1w5wrxbvml...t.xml?dl=0

Keep a copy of this file handy - it may get overwritten as and when I push future updates to the skin.
[Skin] Pellucid
[Skin] Maximinimalism
  • 6(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Pellucid [Kodi Krypton]2