• 13(current)
v17 Pellucid [Kodi Krypton]
... indeed the right URL for my improved french translations file is this one :
https://github.com/seb-esperanto/skin.pe...strings.po

Smile
There seems to be something wrong with latest 1.2.3 version.

I am unable to do Sort by "Date Added" on TV Shows, that option is just not there.

But if I go into a TV show, and then back up, the option is now available.

If I select it, go back to the main menu, and then into TV Shows Again, it defaults to Title Ascending, if I go into a TV shows, and back again, it switches back to "Date Added".

Pretty anoying.
Beautiful skin!
I was wondering how to get Watched status (in progress would be nice too) on stuff I have watched so I can track it and see whats new... especially useful for tracking TV shows. I can mark stuff "watched" but theres no mark of any kind showing it.
Experiencing some bugginess with the menus. Running krypton on an nvidia shield tv. I changed the startup menu to videos but have difficulty getting back to the main menu with settings/etc. To reproduce:

Set startup screen to 'videos'.
Exit KODI.
Start KODI.
KODI starts up and takes me to the videos menu. From this point pressing back will only keep bringing me to the videos menu.
To get to the main menu I must select a submenu of videos such as tv shows or movies. Pressing back once will then pull up the videos menu. Pressing back again will take me to the main screen displaying a photo and the time/date. Pressing the back button from this screen will bring up the videos menu and trap me again. If, however I press the 'select' button on the remote instead, it will bring up the main menu.
One more bug to report:

If i press the back button while watching a video, playback continues as a thumbnail in the upper right and takes me back to the menus but they are simply a black screen and I can't see what I'm navigating.

This appears to be linked to the issue above that I was experiencing. Seems to have something to do with setting the startup screen to something other than 'main'. I changed it back and it appears to work properly now.
Would it be possible to include a double column list view like the one used in WDTV Live media player? See an image here
Thank you
I really like the look of the skin, but I have a few issues with it. First, I can't make the menu show up by default when kodi loads, rather than the "lock screen" with time and date on it. Second, I also can't seem to get Movies or TV, sorted by title, to appear on the home screen.
Press on any arrow key to make the menu appear.
(2017-06-25, 05:23)mboehm Wrote: One more bug to report:

If i press the back button while watching a video, playback continues as a thumbnail in the upper right and takes me back to the menus but they are simply a black screen and I can't see what I'm navigating.

This appears to be linked to the issue above that I was experiencing. Seems to have something to do with setting the startup screen to something other than 'main'. I changed it back and it appears to work properly now.

Same issue for me, rather irritating as it's a great skin!
[quote]
[quote]

Sorry for the delay folks. I will look into this and see what the problem is.
Bitcoin donations: 1Hvo9rWzhAVbuPrshgaGZaD7qcLFTCPuiv
[Skin] Pellucid
[Skin] Maximinimalism
Another thing I'd noticed is that when watching a video, if you change the audio offset on the OSD it changes it as default rather than just for the video that you're watching.
Quote:I am unable to do Sort by "Date Added" on TV Shows, that option is just not there.

But if I go into a TV show, and then back up, the option is now available.

If I select it, go back to the main menu, and then into TV Shows Again, it defaults to Title Ascending, if I go into a TV shows, and back again, it switches back to "Date Added".

Not a skin related issue, can't fix it i'm afraid.

Quote:I was wondering how to get Watched status (in progress would be nice too) on stuff I have watched so I can track it and see whats new... especially useful for tracking TV shows. I can mark stuff "watched" but theres no mark of any kind showing it.
This function is there, but only for library-based content. *some* plugins support 'mark as watched' while others do not. Not a lot I can do about that i'm afraid.

Quote:If i press the back button while watching a video, playback continues as a thumbnail in the upper right and takes me back to the menus but they are simply a black screen and I can't see what I'm navigating.
I can't replicate this issue. Have both of you changed the homescreen to something else? Are you using local content or plugin content?

Quote:Would it be possible to include a double column list view like the one used in WDTV Live media player?
No. Sorry!

Quote:Another thing I'd noticed is that when watching a video, if you change the audio offset on the OSD it changes it as default rather than just for the video that you're watching.
Sorry - not a skin issue so can't fix. Best take that up with the Kodi core developers.
[Skin] Pellucid
[Skin] Maximinimalism
(2017-07-27, 15:31)thedeadman Wrote:
Quote:If i press the back button while watching a video, playback continues as a thumbnail in the upper right and takes me back to the menus but they are simply a black screen and I can't see what I'm navigating.
I can't replicate this issue. Have both of you changed the homescreen to something else? Are you using local content or plugin content?

Happens when I use addons, I've not tried with any local content. Have tried changing the homescreen and still have the same issue.
@ffc2004: Sorry bud, that's a banned addon so not much I can do. You can however set the skin to stop videos on return to the menu (skin settings).

N.B: I've edited your post to remove the name of the addon. Friendly warning: Forum mods will ban you for mentioning any addon that supplies illegally streamed content.
[Skin] Pellucid
[Skin] Maximinimalism
i'm new to Kodi
but i can say. this is the best skin i've ever use
by the way. it's would be nice if in video control
there is a options for subtitle choose (also audio) (like. you can change subtitles in one press . press to next ETC.)
it's would be perfect
  • 13(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Pellucid [Kodi Krypton]2