•   
  • 16(current)
[Kodi 17 Krypton] Pellucid
Thanks for the great skin, after trying nearly all of them yesterday this one was the winner for me.

The only things I wasn't a huge fan of were:
  • On the main home screen, when pressing down to get to the power button, you have an arrow that sets you into a minimal view, so have to press left or right to get to the power button, would be nice to have a skin setting for "prioritise power button over the arrow thing on home screen"
  • The OSD being a large panel occupying 30% of the right hand side of the screen. I get that it is consistent with the rest of the skin, but feels very odd and unlike any other video player out there, would be nice to have a skin setting to switch to a more traditional horizontal control layout across the bottom of the screen (think this is an optimistic request but figured I'd just share my view incase anyone else thought the same, had a quick look back a few pages and seems at least one person has similar view: https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2583558)

Cheers
Thanks for great theme. Looking for a way to backup skin settings so that I can clone onto all my rpis . Thanks
Also it would be great if we can edit within the library view the topics (recently added and so on, on top) to manage with plexkodiconnect.
  •   
  • 16(current)

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Pellucid52