• 19(current)
v17 Pellucid [Kodi Krypton]
@durag5 - Where do you want to add them?
Bitcoin donations: 1Hvo9rWzhAVbuPrshgaGZaD7qcLFTCPuiv
[Skin] Pellucid
[Skin] Maximinimalism
Simply beautiful skin. I need a few assistance:
  • How do I enable fanart in the main movie and tv shows view in the xml.
  • How do I sort my movies to genre, (or create a smart playlist to sort my movies for the kids in the View_Movies.xml)
  • Which line in the fonts.xml increases the font size in the add-on list view?
  • Where location of the icons used
Suggestions:
  • I thinks animating the background in the home screen just like that of the weather fanart animation will be nice (I have tweaked mine with a zoom animation from 300 to 100 and its beautiful). 
  • Any plans to include more view options in the move and tv show. Eg. Poster, Landscape, Fanart etc.

Give me the PayPal link for donation.

Cheers, Albert
Thanks Albert,

Sorry, i'm no longer working on the Krypton version of Pellucid, everything is Leia focussed now. 

- To add fanart in the movie and tv views, you'll need to edit View_movies.xml and View_tvshows.xml and add an image control for the fanart. Look at how View_videofiles.xml is setup for guidance.
- To sort, there is an unfortunately rather hidden menu. In movies (for example), push left to open the main menu, then left again.
- Smart playlists don't work so great on the Krypton version, they're much better on Leia.
- For the addon list view, the file is View_VideoFiles.xml. Cross-ref with fonts.xml. Be careful though, changing font sizes is not something I recommend at all.
- The icons are contained in a font file in the fonts directory (symbol.ttf I think). You'll need extra software to work with them.

No extra views are planned i'm afraid. I've discussed the reasons why many times on this forum.

Thanks for the donation offer. It's very kind, but I do this work for free.
[Skin] Pellucid
[Skin] Maximinimalism
Thanks very much for the info; I have been able to enable the fanart. Anyway, I will be testing your Leia version; I will be giving you feedback.
Hy i have installed this beauty but i can't see the WATCH Trailer and the other  butons as seen on this picture.

so one can tell me what i can do to fix it?

Thanks
Hi Sbcobra,

Just to check.. Are you saying that you can see the pictures and the text but that the buttons are missing? Or do you mean you don't know how to access this screen?

Note that this screen is only available for content that is in your library (i.e. not streamed / addon content). To open it, press 'i' on any library title.
[Skin] Pellucid
[Skin] Maximinimalism
Hi, how can i chance the view options in add-on?
Example:
http://imgur.com/YEY0XuG
Sorry, not possible with this skin.
[Skin] Pellucid
[Skin] Maximinimalism
yes
Hey ! I really like these theme !

Only one thing I wish I could do : I use a lot of add-on like youtube or other local tv web content and I don't like the view for that ... is there a way to change the view ? maybe to be like tv-show episode view or anything 

Thanks
I can't find a way to show the lyrics?
Sorry bud, I no longer support Krypton and I don't provide support for the lyrics addon in the Leia release.
[Skin] Pellucid
[Skin] Maximinimalism
posted in wrong thread.
Love this skin, perfect for my needs. I just have one request:
In the skin configuration, for the home menu, is it possible to add an option for wallpaper image to each of the menu items? Then, as I tab through the menu (Movies, TV Shows, Games etc) on the home screen, the wallpaper changes along with them?
Hi thedeadman,

First of all, I want you to know that this skin is EXCELLENT! Really good job!
This is my first message on this forum and I was wondering if you were still working on this skin ?

Do you plan to add some "other view" options (seems to have a big ask for that).
As for me, this view is perfect, the only page I don't like at all is the "info" page, with text on the right, picturejust behind and half of my 55'' screen just for the "movie tag" (but I forgive you Haha ! Big Grin )

But, yes, I know it's personnal but I find that the content on this page is not... "put forward" (don't know if I can tell that in english)
  • 19(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Pellucid [Kodi Krypton]2