Win npvr 3.9.2(161119) KODI 16.1 Jarvis
I have clean installed windows 10 x64, Latest Kodi and npvr. I point recordings to another drive with recordings on it, the recordings in TV tab will only show new recordings, not previous recordings in the same folder. Can this be fixed to show all recordings in the same folder. thank you, my first post ever
Were these recordings (that aren't showing) made by NextPVR since your reinstall? If not, then NextPVR's not going to know about these files, so won't list them with the recordings from it's database that it tells Kodi about.

You can get them incuded by using the 'import recordings' feature, but you'll need to supply an xml file telling NextPVR more information about these recordings, like name and description etc. You can look at the c:\users\public\npvr\recording-backup.xml for an example of the format.
Thank you for your reply so quick. I'll look into this at the weekend. The recordings were made with the same NextPVR etc
Did you make the recording with this install of NextPVR though? or before your "clean installed windows 10 x64, Latest Kodi and npvr". If so, these recordings wont be in NextPVR's database - see advice above.
The recordings were made before I clean installed Windows 10 x64, NextPVR and Kodi 16.1 Jarvis
Yep, so NextPVR doesn't know anything about these extra files then.

If you've still got your recordings-backup.xml from the original machine, you can use that for reimporting them. Otherwise you can try manually making a file that uses that same structure.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
npvr 3.9.2(161119) KODI 16.1 Jarvis0