Anyone using tvheadend with HDHR primes?
I'm wanting to try this out but can't seem to make it work.
I use a HDHR Prime with tvheadend and kodi. You have to set up the Prime as a IPTV network. There are threads here or there are a couple over on the tvheadend forums.
For the ease of getting your IPTV muxes into Tvheadend, you should use the development branch (4.1) of Tvheadend for the Automatic IPTV network type to use M3U files. But yes, it works: I am using 3 Primes with Tvheadend.
(2016-12-07, 22:15)rpcameron Wrote: For the ease of getting your IPTV muxes into Tvheadend, you should use the development branch (4.1) of Tvheadend for the Automatic IPTV network type to use M3U files. But yes, it works: I am using 3 Primes with Tvheadend.

I have it working now but it seems that you can't easily set a series to record only new shows from the kodi guide screen. Am I missing something?
From the guide, select "Add Timer" then "Series", and this will create an AutoRec in Tvheadend. If you want to modify the rule more (such as only newly aired episodes), then those changes must be done from the web UI.
(2017-01-12, 06:21)rpcameron Wrote: From the guide, select "Add Timer" then "Series", and this will create an AutoRec in Tvheadend. If you want to modify the rule more (such as only newly aired episodes), then those changes must be done from the web UI.

Where do you see series? I'm using Jarvis and when I go into add timer on a show I only have 4 options under type (repeating guide based, repeating, one time guide based, and one time)

Maybe that is a Krypton feature?
Then it's "Repeating guide based". I'm on Krypton, so the timer options are different. (Also, there were big series/repeating timer improvements with Krypton ... if Kodi is your primary interface, it is definitely worth it to upgrade. Otherwise, you can use the web UI, other other clients such as TvhClient.)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Anyone using tvheadend with HDHR primes?0