Kodi Spanish Subtitles Trouble
I'm trying to add subtitles to my movie. My family speaks spanish, so I want spanish subtitles on an American movie. I have opensubtitles.org as the place my movies and shows pull from. While in the movie I went to the subtitle section and a box pops up that says, "Error searching for subtitles, Your opensubtitles.org username or password is empty or not valid". Does anyone know what I am doing wrong?

Thank you in advance for your help. I'm a noob on this thing. I just got it today, and the only reason I got it was to give my family subtitles. I appreciate your help.
(2016-12-08, 05:16)NJamesNC Wrote: I'm trying to add subtitles to my movie. My family speaks spanish, so I want spanish subtitles on an American movie. I have opensubtitles.org as the place my movies and shows pull from. While in the movie I went to the subtitle section and a box pops up that says, "Error searching for subtitles, Your opensubtitles.org username or password is empty or not valid". Does anyone know what I am doing wrong?

Thank you in advance for your help. I'm a noob on this thing. I just got it today, and the only reason I got it was to give my family subtitles. I appreciate your help.

Maybe you have to register in the website(now is under maintenance)

http://www.opensubtitles.org/

And then configure the addon with the username and password
(2016-12-09, 11:09)Zarlos Wrote:
(2016-12-08, 05:16)NJamesNC Wrote: I'm trying to add subtitles to my movie. My family speaks spanish, so I want spanish subtitles on an American movie. I have opensubtitles.org as the place my movies and shows pull from. While in the movie I went to the subtitle section and a box pops up that says, "Error searching for subtitles, Your opensubtitles.org username or password is empty or not valid". Does anyone know what I am doing wrong?

Maybe you have to register in the website(now is under maintenance)

http://www.opensubtitles.org/

And then configure the addon with the username and password

That worked!! Thank you very much. Do you by chance know how to get it to actually speak spanish? Thank you again, my family appreciates your help.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi Spanish Subtitles Trouble0