Artwork Downloader
(2016-12-20, 09:24)LeKodeur Wrote: My apologies, you're correct, the option is no longer available on the current version (?). Although I've not had any issues with the quality of the material fetched. If you're not happy with a particular artwork you can always use the context menu in Movies to manually download another artwork (use 'Get Logo/Clearart GUI Mode') it will list all the available artwork for a movie and give you ratings and quality for each... or just file rename the higher quality one in your movie folder. I've just checked a few movies I've recently got and it seems to download the higher quality artwork automatically for me when in Solo Mode.

I have the images inside the movie directory with the quality that I would like to keep (poster.jpg and fanart.jpg). When I use the scraper it takes the image perfectly but when I export the library it saves the files to a lower quality and of course reduced size of bytes.

Any suggestion?
Thanks in advance.
Change the filename of your higher quality images (<title>-<artwork type>.<artwork ext>) and always use "don't overwrite old files" when doing the library export.
(2016-12-20, 12:31)LeKodeur Wrote: Change the filename of your higher quality images (<title>-<artwork type>.<artwork ext>) and always use "don't overwrite old files" when doing the library export.

It's what I do right now, but I have to be renaming files and in a large library it's a little tedious.
If all your higher quality artwork follow the same naming convention (they're all called 'poster.jpg' and 'fanart.jpg') then you could just write a script to rename them all Wink (easily done in Linux).
this doesn't seem to be working for me anymore, no failed or missing items but getting 0 results for big movies like Guardians of the Galaxy 2
leia nightly / nvidia shield / win 10 64-bit | 16gb ddr4 | intel i7-7700k | titan x pascal
(2017-08-19, 19:52)gotoman00 Wrote: this doesn't seem to be working for me anymore, no failed or missing items but getting 0 results for big movies like Guardians of the Galaxy 2

Ditto the above. Setting advanced logging parameters show that HTTP: 401 Unauthorized errors are being returned when accessing themoviedb.org and fanart.tv sites. I'm guessing the API key being used is no longer valid.
@gotoman00
@modean987

You would be better off searching for answers in the Artwork Downloader thread. The last few pages are most relevant

https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=114633
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Artwork Downloader1