Addons in Chorus?
Hi, in Chorus Webserver, if you click in "files", chorus show "music" "video" and "Addons"

What can we do in Addons section?

I´m asking because i have no idea about add addons to that section,i was searching but nothing :/
Once you installed add-ons which provide content like music or videos (e.g. youtube, soundcloud etc.)
they'll (or should at least) show up in the "Addons" section
(2016-12-09, 10:25)Tadly Wrote: Once you installed add-ons which provide content like music or videos (e.g. youtube, soundcloud etc.)
they'll (or should at least) show up in the "Addons" section

Thanks for your reply.

I just installed Youtube for check, and i am loged in with my account(after restart Kodi)

Nothing appears
(2016-12-09, 10:45)Zarlos Wrote: Thanks for your reply.

I just installed Youtube for check, and i am loged in with my account(after restart Kodi)

Nothing appears

That's odd. Are you using Chorus or Chorusv2?

I just tested myself and it works just fine.
I am using the Chorus you can get from Kodi-->Services-->WebServer

Is Chorus 0.3.10
Hm.. But you see music and/or movies you've added to kodi itself?
Just want to know whether or not everything else is working properly
(2016-12-09, 12:01)Tadly Wrote: Hm.. But you see music and/or movies you've added to kodi itself?
Just want to know whether or not everything else is working properly

I have a pen drive with the directory "Series", i can access from Files --> Video --> Series in Chorus and play the files w/o problem
@Zarlos - Chorus1 has poor addon support, Chorus2 is much better and works with most addons (but not all)
https://github.com/xbmc/chorus2
(2016-12-10, 09:00)jez500 Wrote: @Zarlos - Chorus1 has poor addon support, Chorus2 is much better and works with most addons (but not all)
https://github.com/xbmc/chorus2

Thanks,later i will install Big Grin

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Addons in Chorus?0