• 15(current)
UNIPLEXhttps://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=300091 [RIP]
Thanks. I am using Colorbox... an addon on from a wrote by badaas.
Shield TV | Windows 10 | Mariadb | Mii Box
Evolve Ecosystem Repo | TV Melodies | Madnox Holiday Mod
If I sent you a confirmation to be apart of pre alpha testing and you have not replied by Thrusady Nightat 11.59pm eastern time your slot will be fill by someone else...

And again I can't thank the guys that are currently testing enough... We are already making improvements... And fixes issues on a cross platform base...

In hopes that with their help we can deliver a better skin for everyone when time comes due...So far so good.
Will a alpha for all to try be available ?
In time I will release a alpha/beta

But for right now we are just test one or two pages/screens... And to be honest I wanted to limit it to ten people so I personally wouldn't get over whelmed.... Plus you always have those that complain it does work but won't tell you anything other than... Which is useless... And with it being in its earliest stages of development there are issues...

You the day will come but I am not going to set a date no.
yeah thats fair enough dude. Keep working hard. cant wait until a beta release
So this may childish of me ... Because there is nothing I am going to show at the moment.. but there is something I am excited about.....

Then video I post will have alot of updates and customizable opinions... And to be honest it nothing really to show in a short videos so you will not really see all the improvements that has been made.... The exciting part for me is something that @badaas did... I wish I could take all the credit but I can't... He took the time to fix some issues I was have and add a couple features while doing so...To be honest I had been wanting to add them for a while but couldnt figure out how. Imho he just took this to the next level.

And as always I like to thank the test crew with their feedback, we have had constant improvements and tweaks being made daily...
This skin has improved dramatically from the original design. I'm very impressed with the positive changes in design. I'm excited to what the finished product will look like.

Though I do think some of the textures and fonts could be improved. The widget and navigation is what I think is takig this skin to the next level and that's what makes me look forward on what's to come from this.
I agree there is always room for improvement and I am not a graphics guy everything you see has been done with paint dot net..I don't have Adobe and GIMP I just haven't taken time to learn.

The font being used is a mixture of sans and robo as this was originally suggested due to some not like the the font.

May "goal" sort say is to keep the textures light in appearance and size... As a media center I want the focus to be on the media ... Quick easy to see Access... Hopefully this falls some what along that line.
New effects, customizations, fully customizable widgets.

watch gallery
Look very good,the widgets are the best i have seen .Can't wait to get an alpha ,hope soon.Keep up the good work!

Trimis de pe al meu Redmi Note 3 folosind Tapatalk
Watching the last video, I have to admit that it looks better than ever, and very promising. The only thing I don't like is the deep glass effect (I don't know how to call it) when you select an item (a movie, album...) that doesn't allow to see the fan art at all. I think a bit of this effect would be nice (e.g when you are in the album song list.

What do you think about that?
(2017-03-07, 03:42)ferent Wrote: Watching the last video, I have to admit that it looks better than ever, and very promising. The only thing I don't like is the deep glass effect (I don't know how to call it) when you select an item (a movie, album...) that doesn't allow to see the fan art at all. I think a bit of this effect would be nice (e.g when you are in the album song list.

What do you think about that?

Not quite sure I understand... You don't like the blurred background because you can't see the fan art but you think I should blur that fanart when I am at the song list? Sorry if I don't follow what your asking.

But suggestions are welcome... I will be taking the rest of the week off from working on this but plan to start back hopefully first of next week.. do some more bug fixes and redesign some of the panels as I just don't like them . I am bad a picking colors...I think I know what I want but I can never quite make exactly what I want.

And jenica thank you.. we are just know getting the discover page/home page stable... That's one of many... But there will be a beta one day haha but for now there is no set date that I am working toward.
I mean, if you watch your video, second 3:11, is too blurred, it doesn't allow to see a bit of the fan art in the bg, but in the second 3:15, the fan art is less blurred but still elegant. I was asking what you think to leave all as the 3:15 second instead of the completely blurred one in 3:11.
Another point is the Albums names, or the movie titles, they are small and in grey color (unless you select them), doing it difficult to read, I think. Readability is an important thing, could you double check that?

Thanks
Gotcha ... I will see what I can come up with... There is somethings I am going to change in the future as I to dont like parts of what I have done.

Definitely a work in progress.
I'm in love with this skin Bro, I really can't wait to use it
  • 15(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
UNIPLEXhttps://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=300091 [RIP]10