• 16(current)
UNIPLEXhttps://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=300091 [RIP]
Thanks... We are making head way right now I am trying to get rid of most bugs with what you have seen and am adding a many options which will bring there own bugs but there is progress. But there is still a lot left to do that isn't seen as obvious.
Shield TV | Windows 10 | Mariadb | Mii Box
Evolve Ecosystem Repo | TV Melodies | Madnox Holiday Mod
(2017-03-11, 05:26)smitchell6879 Wrote: Thanks... We are making head way right now I am trying to get rid of most bugs with what you have seen and am adding a many options which will bring there own bugs but there is progress. But there is still a lot left to do that isn't seen as obvious.
As much I'm desperate to use this skin I'd rather you take your time and get it right then rush it and make mistakes
(2017-03-11, 05:26)smitchell6879 Wrote: Thanks... We are making head way right now I am trying to get rid of most bugs with what you have seen and am adding a many options which will bring there own bugs but there is progress. But there is still a lot left to do that isn't seen as obvious.
You know,they say "slow and steady wins the race". When this will be stable ready to use, is gonna be one of the best skin if not the best around.Keep up the great work.
Thanks you I am glad you like what has gone into it so far.
Can I put my name down for when your ready for people to test it please bro
Just want to chime in and say that the skin looks amazing.
Excited to try it out once you've released an alpha/beta Smile
Thank you.. and we are making a what I feel a lot of progress... And alot of changes from what you have seen on here .. so keep checking in I will add a new video in the near future.

Previews Coming Soon!
Cant Wait buddy
(2017-03-21, 21:48)smitchell6879 Wrote:

Previews Coming Soon!

Literally like a teaser trailer! However I hope this "movie" isn't coming out in 2 years!
So keen to try this skin
Nice skin ! Maybe rhis will finally be the one im looking for..
Love the widgets customization...
Maybe way early to say but are you considering cinemavision support?
Pauly3069 I hope it doesn't take 2 years either.. hahaha

Skank.... It really is to early to give you a answer or ever suggested that I will or will not... I have never used cinemavision so I will have to do some research... On what it is and what it needs for me to add it... I may need reminding later but I will look into more when things get closer to a end.
Cool, will remind you Smile
Anyway if u need more testers... I was an mq 5/6/7 tester too...
Looking forward to more previews! Can I request a video of what the OSD will look like when playing a video? Any special features there to look forward to? The Esturary Mod has a little thing on the OSD that I find very useful that I haven't seen used on any other skin. When you pull up the OSD you can select a "cast" tab that shows the cast of the movie. Clicking on a cast icon brings up an extended info screen while the video continues to play in the background. Small but useful feature when watching an animated film for example and you want to see what actor does the voice of a character etc.
Hope widgets for "in cinema" and "coming soon" from extended info is there too
  • 16(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
UNIPLEXhttps://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=300091 [RIP]10