• 17(current)
UNIPLEXhttps://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=300091 [RIP]
They are avaible if you download that addon. video add-ons can and be used as widgets... It come default to your personal library but can be changed to what ever you prefer. It can be setup to just use videos add-ons as your entire setup if you want...
Shield TV | Windows 10 | Mariadb | Mii Box
Evolve Ecosystem Repo | TV Melodies | Madnox Holiday Mod
Hardax... TBH I have yet to truly start on the osd ... I have played around with some stuff but nothing worth showing... Or expanding on yet.. but when thing fall into place I will gladly share. And I will keep you request in mind as I get to it.
Update: V.10 has been sent to Alpha Testers.... Project will be going on hold for a little while as I take care of some other things.

Thank you everyone that has showed interest, I do plan to finish this in time but right not a some other thing are more important.

Best Regards to all and God Blessed,

Steven
Thanks Steven!
Nice but pity no one else is allowed to test it, otherwise, im a big volunteer! Smile
Skank PM sent.
(2017-04-05, 01:03)smitchell6879 Wrote: Skank PM sent.

Not that we expect but if your giving away beta testing I reckon I would be a good candidate. Powerful system and I spend months tweaking skins to my liking so there's many subtle things that I pick up Smile Super keen to give this a try! If you are looking for any further volunteers my hand is raised as high as it can go!
please can you add the option to combine movies that appears more that one time (sd, 720p, 1080p, 3d, extended xut, etc) with a contextual menu to chose which to play, thanks
Pauly3069 I will send you the info a little later tonight... And that it for now I am not giving anymore out at the moment.

Aniel I would love to add that feature I have wanted that since I started using this so I could have the main movie and the bonus disc all pop up and be selected but that is something that has to be changed in the core of Kodi... And unfortunately I don't know anything about coding for that as it is different then the skins. Maybe ask in feature requests section.
(2017-04-07, 23:12)smitchell6879 Wrote: Pauly3069 I will send you the info a little later tonight... And that it for now I am not giving anymore out at the moment.

Aniel I would love to add that feature I have wanted that since I started using this so I could have the main movie and the bonus disc all pop up and be selected but that is something that has to be changed in the core of Kodi... And unfortunately I don't know anything about coding for that as it is different then the skins. Maybe ask in feature requests section.

thank you for your reply, hopefully they will implemented on kodi 18.
(2017-04-08, 21:13)aniel Wrote:
(2017-04-07, 23:12)smitchell6879 Wrote: Pauly3069 I will send you the info a little later tonight... And that it for now I am not giving anymore out at the moment.

thank you for your reply, hopefully they will implemented on kodi 18.

Something you may also want to keep a eye one

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=135178
Any news when this is being real eased or is it being abandoned
Short answer no eta and no it not abandoned....

Long answer I am making some big changes at least on the code side... And i honestly don't have as much time to put towards as I did to begin with.... So it will continue to be worked on but at a secondary pace.

Sorry if you waiting on this as I will see it though I just want my first skin to be visually good and functional... And the way it was hearded I didn't like the look or the feel....
Just a quick update to anyone still following or interested in this project.

Though I have not updated this thread in sometime with anymore features or progress reports development has continued. I have a few features that I am excited and do wish I could share with you but for other reasons I will not until I am closer to releasing. If I decide to release publicly. And with that comes a quick rant and then I am out.

I have spent countless hours researching different concepts, design language, heck even hours just trying to learn simple python and skin xml language to be able to make this skin. I am doing it because I want to, I am doing so my home media center is truly my custom media center, so the time hasn't really been waste to say. And I was getting my excitement from your feed back allow me to know I was doing something your truly interested in. So much so that it has came to my attention that some feature(s) have been ripped off to a skin mod. And that's fine I am glad you liked it and didn't want to wait, I actually have already changed it to something a little different, but that's not the point. I asked every tester not to reuse any unique feature I had in the alpha release as I want them to be presented as a whole with the release of my skin to the general public. But since that did not happen there will not be anymore alpha releases to anyone other then a very select group that has been using this skin and testing on a nightly bases that I know I can trust.

The skin will continue to be developed, it is not abandoned, I do have a life as well and I am the sole code on this so it takes time.

All in all I would like to Thank all of you that has followed this those of you that have tested it and wish you all a great day.

Best Regards
Steven
(2017-06-06, 03:41)smitchell6879 Wrote: So much so that it has came to my attention that some feature(s) have been ripped off to a skin mod. And that's fine I am glad you liked it and didn't want to wait, I actually have already changed it to something a little different, but that's not the point. I asked every tester not to reuse any unique feature I had in the alpha release as I want them to be presented as a whole with the release of my skin to the general public.

Oh man that totally sucks. I'm really sorry to hear that has happened to you. I mean, we all borrow ideas from each other. This is one of the great things about the skinning community - the great ideas stick and get improved upon and most of the chaff gets left behind. But to have an idea, design or code completely ripped off before release is beyond the pale. This has happened a couple of times before and it is totally disappointing to see.

I'm just glad you haven't been completely discouraged by this as some of your ideas that I've seen have been really unique and interesting. So all I'm going to say is keep up the great work, don't get discouraged, and I'm excitedly looking forward to your eventual release whenever that happens!
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
  • 17(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
UNIPLEXhttps://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=300091 [RIP]10