• 19(current)
UNIPLEXhttps://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=300091 [RIP]
(2017-08-23, 11:59)smitchell6879 Wrote: I know I keep saying I am working on this but don't show anything.. and for that I am sorry there is some progress being made.

But with that progress comes ideas to explore... So if you will so kindly reply to this as is a little poll.

Would you prefer a page of content that you can browse and find connect that has not I repeat has not came out and that u may or may not own.

Or would you prefer a page of content you can browse of content that u do own.

Thanks again for taking time to read this and I really thank you for leaving a quick reply.
I think a mixture of both would be great but if it had to be one or the other I would definitely prefer content I do own

Sent from my ZTE A2017G
I would prefer content I already own
(2017-08-23, 17:09)MetalliQa Wrote: I would prefer content I already own

+1
(2017-08-23, 19:39)Aaiemron Wrote:

+1
Same
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.
(2017-08-23, 19:43)bry Wrote:
(2017-08-23, 19:39)Aaiemron Wrote:

+1
Same

Same for me
(2017-08-23, 23:10)Kokonutcreme Wrote:
(2017-08-23, 19:43)bry Wrote:
(2017-08-23, 19:39)Aaiemron Wrote: +1
Same

Same for me

Same for me too
INTEL: Celeron - UHD 610 | KODI: 18.3
An example which provides material
Quote:that you can browse and find connect that has not I repeat has not came out and that u may or may not own
doesn't really accord with our values around here. (Unless I have completely mistaken what you mean)
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Mistaken... I was speaking of random movie trailers that u may or may not have .... or movies in the theaters.
Shield TV | Windows 10 | Mariadb | Mii Box
Evolve Ecosystem Repo | TV Melodies | Madnox Holiday Mod
Ahhh yes, that's no problem at all, I understand now. I hope we get to see this soon!
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Hey mate, the skin look awesome! Hope ull get to release it soon...
Hi, just wanted to touch base and say I have been following the progress of this skin for a while now and looking forward to a release.

However have not seen an update for some time now. Is it still being worked on? is there an alpha we can try? Would love to see something.

Thanks.
Thanks for still showing interest... Ultimately this would be a project I would love to finish but as many of you know doing a skin from start to finish is a big undertaking and with me being the sole person working on it I just lost focus.

Plus I have a lot of ideas that Kodi skinning side can not do without a script so the last few months I have spent more time learning python to be able to add more to the experience.

Along with all of the at real life has caught up with me i have recently gotten engaged so there is that and planning on starting a family and what not...

So basically this project is on a severe hold. And honestly the whole uniplex is probably more so dead as if I do release a skin it will be with a different name altogether it has been more drama around this then I ever wanted.

Going on that most of the unique ideas I had shown for this has already be added to other skins or mods. And the few things I do have left will be with the next skin if I ever find time to work on it.

So this is my fairwell to those of you that followed this and I am ashamed to have let you down.
(2018-01-27, 09:51)smitchell6879 Wrote: Thanks for still showing interest... Ultimately this would be a project I would love to finish but as many of you know doing a skin from start to finish is a big undertaking and with me being the sole person working on it I just lost focus.

Plus I have a lot of ideas that Kodi skinning side can not do without a script so the last few months I have spent more time learning python to be able to add more to the experience.

Along with all of the at real life has caught up with me i have recently gotten engaged so there is that and planning on starting a family and what not...

So basically this project is on a severe hold. And honestly the whole uniplex is probably more so dead as if I do release a skin it will be with a different name altogether it has been more drama around this then I ever wanted.

Going on that most of the unique ideas I had shown for this has already be added to other skins or mods. And the few things I do have left will be with the next skin if I ever find time to work on it.

So this is my fairwell to those of you that followed this and I am ashamed to have let you down.
Hell Steven no reason for you to feel any shame, Uniplex was unique and I enjoyed helping you with beta testing its development.  Life happens and skins work around it - not the other way around.  When you find time to return to skinning, it will be exciting to see your ideas brought to fruition.  Thanks for everything you've done.
Well I definitely do plan to complete a skin one day.....hahaha but that time frames its nonexistent. For now I will do a few add-ons they seem to easier to do with out as much time consumption.
Ich wish you very good luck bro Smile

This skin looked very nice on the Pictures. Sadly it was already deleted when i found this Thread.
  • 19(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
UNIPLEXhttps://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=300091 [RIP]10