Win Aeon Nox/Background/Portable
I am new to this kind of thing. But I am learning. Win 10, Jarvis, Aeon Nox.
My problem is this. I have put together my own setup (add-ons) and I have it just the way I want it. But is I move it (different drive) I have to reset the background all over again. This is a pain.
When I look into the GUI setting in Notepad++ I cannot find the 'C:' to change the text 'special://'.
Can someone help me find where to put the text to change this? HuhHuh
(2016-12-11, 06:54)tsmith642000 Wrote: I am new to this kind of thing. But I am learning. Win 10, Jarvis, Aeon Nox.
My problem is this. I have put together my own setup (add-ons) and I have it just the way I want it. But is I move it (different drive) I have to reset the background all over again. This is a pain.
When I look into the GUI setting in Notepad++ I cannot find the 'C:' to change the text 'special://'.
Can someone help me find where to put the text to change this? HuhHuh

If you want to run Kodi in portable mode make a shortcut to the desktop then open the shortcut properties and add -p to the end of Target: section ex "C:\Programfiles\kodi\kodi.exe" -p

doing this if you navigate to ex. C:\Programfiles\kodi\portable\userdata you can move the pictures and whatever else you have extra here media wish .... and when you set up kodi navigate to it as home folder... then whatever pc you plug your drive into will always know where you setup is.

if you have already set this up go to c:/ users/yourusername/AppData/Roaming/kodi copy all content to the portable folder this is all of setting you have set up.
note-- to see appdata click on view then options a popup will show with folder options select view then in advanced setting under hidden files and folders select show hidden files, folders, and drives.

hope this make sense..
Shield TV | Windows 10 | Mariadb | Mii Box
Evolve Ecosystem Repo | TV Melodies | Madnox Holiday Mod

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox/Background/Portable0