v16 Looking for a quicker way to Search Kodi
Am after a quick way to find things in Kodi.
I installed the Global Search but no matter what I type in I get no answers.

Know I can search in Exodus but is there an Add-on that I can get that will search all Kodi?
You can't search addons...
You obviously also can't read the forum rules (wiki) on piracy and banned add-ons (wiki) either...
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
I am just a learner here!
Have joined different forums in the past and received a warm welcome and lots of help.

Am amazed and saddened how different this one is!
Well, I told you you can't search add-ons... that is help?
(2016-12-13, 10:46)jo43 Wrote: I am just a learner here!
Have joined different forums in the past and received a warm welcome and lots of help.

Ah well, it's different because non of the developers of Kodi agree with or want to be tainted by any of the third party add-ons that supply illegal content. If you have an issue with Kodi itself, or indeed with one of the official add-ons then people here will be happy to help.

If you have an issue with something that either provides, supports or promotes piracy then I'm sure you can understand that the team will offer no help whatsoever, other than helping people remove those types of add-on.
Learning Linux the hard way !!
(2016-12-13, 10:46)jo43 Wrote: I am just a learner here!

You were in fact informed one month ago after your first post (that was binned) that we do not provide support for or discuss piracy add-ons and yet you continue to reference piracy add-ons. You then get perturbed when you are quite correctly called out on it.

All are welcome here if they stay respectful and abide by the rules. We don't care what you install on your system, it is your choice, but we do like to make people aware of the risks and of course the rules.

This is a very welcoming and informative forum, in the context of which it is here to serve. Like many online forums we have struct rules that not everybody wishes to abide by. The options are simple. You make the effort to understand and abide by and respect the rules of the community or find another community more agreeable to you.
Always read the Wiki, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Read/follow the forum rules.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Looking for a quicker way to Search Kodi0