XBMP site
Does anybody know if the XBMP site is still up?

I can't open Xboxmediaplayer.de , xboxmediaplayer.com and xboxmediaplayer.it . They all are down. So is there any other mirror or is it down forever? Do I really have to restore it from Web Archive? If anyone of you had a backup I'd bring the site back online. (On my webhost)
XLink-XTag: Maturion XBConnect-ID: Maturion

You want to code applications for the Xbox? Check out the OpenXDK forum for legal Xbox development!
I *think* the forums were all backed up to this forum (i.e. the threads still exist), but I'm not 100% sure.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

I could offer the old xbmp.de domain to host the old site, if somebody still has a copy.
read the xbmc online-manual, faq and search the forums before posting! do not e-mail the xbmc-team asking for support!
read/follow the forum rules! note! team-xbmc never have and never will host or distribute ms-xdk binaries/executables!
And who are you? :p

Welcome back - long time no see and all that Wink
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.

@ Hullebulle, where have you been? ...are you back to stay?

Huh
He was in #xbmc irc channel a cpl of weeks ago. I believe he said: I will be back in a few days.

Surprise surprise, THAT didn't happen. But that's ok, I stopped expecting anything from Mr. Nuendo YEARS ago

Hehe if add something like: "Will i ever have grandchildren?" you would sound like my mother. Eek
read the xbmc online-manual, faq and search the forums before posting! do not e-mail the xbmc-team asking for support!
read/follow the forum rules! note! team-xbmc never have and never will host or distribute ms-xdk binaries/executables!
Hmm and i should edit my sig. Its a bit out of date.
just 2-3 years, no biggie Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMP site1
This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.