Progress Bar and Clock Do Not AutoHide on Video Playback
(2019-10-26, 02:14)Karellen Wrote: Can you post a screenshot of the problem.

If the image is on your computer, then use button 19.
If the image has already been uploaded to a public image hosting site, right click the image and select Copy image location then use button 14 and paste the link
This is what it looks like while playing, even after hitting ESC/right-clicking:

This is what it looks like if I move the mouse.

Sometimes the clock is there for both. Sometimes it's there for neither.

On my previous machine with Krypton installed, it behaved correctly, where it only looked like the 2nd image (plus the clock) when the mouse was tapped, otherwise there was nothing on the screen but the movie itself.

Could it be a corruption in one of my XML files?
Thanks.

I'll move the thread to the Estuary forum and hopefully @Hitcher or @ronie might know the cause.

I assume you have restarted Kodi and Windows and it still occurs?
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
No idea other than some control device is sending a signal.
what hitcher said, a Debug Log might help to confirm if that's the cause.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
(2019-10-28, 00:28)ronie Wrote: what hitcher said, a Debug Log might help to confirm if that's the cause.

I have no idea how or why, but this appears to have resolved itself (at least for now).

I had rebooted several times and that initially did not resolve the problem. I uninstalled and reinstalled Kodi and noticed that everything basically was retained from my previous settings, and it still didn't fix the issue at all. I think I may have rebooted once after the reinstall and as of now it is behaving as expected. Weird...

Thanks anyway for the help.
Six years later, this bar still doesn't auto-hide. Sucks on systems with TV and/or controlled by like Home Assistant.
The feature to auto-hide was added in the v20 nightly builds as a core feature, but has been removed again as it was causing some issues for skins, the relevant dev is now in the process of implementing an alternative to give skins more control over this after which it will be up to the various skins to implement, so this should appear in Estuary sometime before final release of V20.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Progress Bar and Clock Do Not AutoHide on Video Playback0