Concept Horizon
I stumbled across this thread yesterday and after looking through all the images and reading all the comments I have a proposition for you @Swangeroni__ but you have Private Messaging turned off so I can't PM you.

Let's just say it's something to make sure that the concept becomes a reality and would get in front of a lot of users. A gem like this deserves to progress well beyond the concept stage.
Arctic Zephyr: From Ashes
The New Arctic Zephyr: Exploded Experience for Kodi Jarvis
Arctic Zephyr: Generations - Coming Soon
(2017-01-19, 08:15)Guardian Hope Wrote: I stumbled across this thread yesterday and after looking through all the images and reading all the comments I have a proposition for you @Swangeroni__ but you have Private Messaging turned off so I can't PM you.

Let's just say it's something to make sure that the concept becomes a reality and would get in front of a lot of users. A gem like this deserves to progress well beyond the concept stage.
Guardian Hope, you give me hope.

IMHO, this looks so good I would pay for it!
(2017-01-09, 17:50)Swageroni_ Wrote: Here I have another concept about the Home menu. I was thinking putting an arrow near the icon to show that the menu has a submenu. And by pressing left side another menu pops up from the other side with submenus. This idea is to eliminate the button you can see above the Widgets. What do you think?

Yes. To me, this is a better layout than the buttons above.
(2017-01-16, 20:05)Swageroni_ Wrote: Guys U have to bear with me, But this is critical since the main menu, for me, dictates how the whole skin will look. Added a little bit more depth to it... Once I get that right I'm gonna stop posting so many images of the same thing :/
Also @Wondah I fixed that for you! Didn't want to panic anyone hehe

I do like it, but I also liked the abstract pattern that you had in the background of previous images. I think I would need to view these full screen on my TV to make a choice.

Possibly keep the gradients on the top bar/menus, but keep the background image for behind the widgets?

Please keep up the good work.
(2017-01-19, 08:15)Guardian Hope Wrote: I stumbled across this thread yesterday and after looking through all the images and reading all the comments I have a proposition for you @Swangeroni__ but you have Private Messaging turned off so I can't PM you.

Hey Guardian Hope! Glad you like what you have seen so far. I don't know why you can't send me PM's since I'v not played around with any setting there. I'll check more even though I have a hard time finding the option. Either way try to send me a random message to see if it works.
@lstar337 The plan is to make it available so you can set it by yourself if you wish so, through option settings.
(2017-01-19, 20:54)Swageroni_ Wrote: @lstar337 The plan is to make it available so you can set it by yourself if you wish so, through option settings.
Excellent.

I checked them on my TV full screen today and I think I do prefer the one without the gradient slightly more. They both look very good though.

I can also confirm that the font sizes are fine for me personally. That is on a 40 inch TV observed from about 3.5 -4 metres away.

Can't wait to see what you have in mind for the library screens.
Something like this?
(2017-01-19, 20:26)Swageroni_ Wrote:

Hey Guardian Hope! Glad you like what you have seen so far. I don't know why you can't send me PM's since I'v not played around with any setting there. I'll check more even though I have a hard time finding the option. Either way try to send me a random message to see if it works.

It won't let me; it says that you have Private Messaging disabled which explains why there's not PM button underneath any of your posts.

The option can be found here: http://forum.kodi.tv/usercp.php?action=options

Under "Messaging and Notifications" just check "Receive Private Messages from other Users" and save it. You should be good to go after that.
Swageroni may have changed settings now, but I can PM no problem.
(2017-01-20, 11:44)lstar337 Wrote: Swageroni may have changed settings now, but I can PM no problem.

Indeed he has. I will PM later today when I get the chance.
This skin looks phenomenal
(2017-01-23, 08:49)BigSteve84 Wrote: This skin looks phenomenal
I agree.
Hey There! Been busy lately so haven't managed to work too much on this project. Anyways, managed to put together a viewtype for movies. Wanted to make use of colorbox so I reworked an old file. Not sure how it works but id like to make gradients change color, to create a more subtle effect.

Track options menu to the movie (when you hold button menu)

Vertical Version

Horizontal Version

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Horizon5