Concept Horizon
Is anyone working on coding this yet?
(2017-03-01, 12:16)lstar337 Wrote: Is anyone working on coding this yet?
On post 1

Abandoned Project

Sent from my D5803
(2017-03-02, 21:00)flipside101 Wrote:
(2017-03-01, 12:16)lstar337 Wrote: Is anyone working on coding this yet?
On post 1

Abandoned Project

Sent from my D5803 (typie typie)

I'm pretty sure that was just for the slideshow underneath that title which was for an older version.
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
I'm gonna lose my shit when this comes out. It looks like a dream come true!
Can I assist in any way either with Alpha testing and feedback or a beer to hopefully make you want to work on it more?
This skin is beautiful. I want to use it now!
How sad to learn this project is abandoned
(2017-05-03, 13:42)Wondah Wrote: How sad to learn this project is abandoned
If you are basing that off the first post, you could be wrong as that refers to an older project.

If you are basing it off of lack of posts, you could be right.

But then the author said they had no coding ability, so needed to team up with somebody to move further. I'm not sure anything further happened.
Can a skin be abandoned if it was never started?

Hopefully the OP will come back and clarify.

It is a beautiful skin, some parts are iffy, but overall I would have been tempted to switch to it.
@Swageroni_ -- I noticed that you haven't logged on here for more than a month, but in the off chance that you still read this thread I wanted to let you know that I'm currently working on a mod of (fuse)neue that is based off your mockups for the Horizon home screen. I hope this is ok. Send me a PM if you see this post.

Some *actual* kodi screenshots of what I have so far:

"jurialmunkey"

Love it ..... following 2 skins at the moment ... your "(fuse)neue" and Horizon although did think this was dead.

This makes so much sense for you to pick this up and as others are looking for a vertical mod of (fuse)neue this is so good.

Any idea when it will hit your GIT ?
(2017-06-26, 10:48)Silki Wrote: "jurialmunkey"

Love it ..... following 2 skins at the moment ... your "(fuse)neue" and Horizon although did think this was dead.

This makes so much sense for you to pick this up and as others are looking for a vertical mod of (fuse)neue this is so good.

Any idea when it will hit your GIT ?

No ETA currently (long way off being ready). But I've posted a thread to follow progress in the (fuse)neue subforum:
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=317395
Yo guys! Haven't really been active on the forum or working on the skin. The project started to fadeaway for me since I couldn't keep up with it. I'm glad someone is trying to do something with it! The result so far looks very good! As for this project... It's pretty much dead since I haven't worked on it and I don't plan to. I still check this forum from time to time since I love what you guys do here and it was fun to be part of it for a short time! Either way I'm gonna post an album of another concept. Just gonna leave it here since it wasn't doing much on my hard drive Smile

@jurialmunkey Keep up the good work. Can't wait to see what you come up with next!

.here is the other concept.

watch gallery
ANNOUNCEMENT: Horizon Beta Release

Hey guys, I'm proud to announce the beta release of Horizon. See the link below for the release thread in the (fuse)neue subforum
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=317395
Those are some nice concept images. Both horizon and this new one.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Horizon5