Page up and Page Down Buttons
Hello

I think it would be useful for Kore Kodi remote to differentiate itself from its competitors (Yatse) by providing functionality which has never been provided on another remote. Specifically i think that "page up" and "page down" buttons should be present to allow quicker navigation through long lists.

And/or "home" or "end" buttons would also be useful for the same purposes.

In fact I think that every single keyboard function which exists in Kodi should be available on the remote if not via a button then as a text shortcut in a menu. I shouldnt have to switch to another app or plug in a keyboard because functionality which exists has not been deemed important enough to program into a button by an app developer.

No remotes have a "favourites" button for example.

It should also be incredibly easy to switch between two or more different kodi instances, like switch to next remote always at the top of the screen.

And have less buttons which vanish. Grey buttons out sure but when buttons vanish, other buttons move which makes for an incredibly frustrating user experience when you keep hitting the wrong button because the developer thinks its clever to move it.

In fact Kore should allow the users to add/remove/move their own buttons and/or reprogram current buttons. For example I dont have stuff added to my library, so a music/tv/movies/pictures button is never going to be used by me. But I do use the favourites, which currently I can only access by navigating to it in kodi. And if I want to have a specific addon as a button on my remote, why shouldnt I be able to?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Page up and Page Down Buttons0